She kept her diary in this side pocket.I know because I saw her put it there.
她把她的日记放到边袋里 我知道因为我看见过她放那
Someone’s taken it.
有人拿走了
What are we looking for again?
再问一次 我们在找什么
Any long piece of metal or plastic tubing.
长金属棒或塑料管
Anything that looks like…
任何能当作…
it’d work as a frame.
框架的东西
A frame for what?
拿框架干什么
You’ll see soon enough.
你很快就会知道的
Hey,separate the cushions, the plastic, the tarp.
嘿 把坐垫 塑料 油布归类
Put everything you find in different piles so we can take stock.
把你找到的东西都分类摆放 那样容易区分
Am I being punished?
是在惩罚我吗?
What You think working with your old man is punishment?
什么 和你老头子在一起干活就是惩罚你吗?
No man
不是的 小子
It’s just us taking control of our destiny.
是我们在掌控自己命运
Feels like punishment.
感觉是在惩罚我
Hey Sawyer
嘿 Sawyer
You know, I could just go inside.
其实,我可以直接进去
Trick or treat.
敬酒还是罚酒
So, what are you two selling today?
你二人今天要卖♥♥些什么呢?
Where’s Claire’s diary?
Claire的日记在哪儿
Someone took it from her bag.
有人从她包里拿走了
Oh, I get it.
噢 我懂了
Something goes missing
东西一丢
and right away you figure it’s gotta be me that took it.
你立刻就会想到是我拿的
Do you have the diary or not?
你到底拿没拿那日记?
You mean this one?
说的是这个吗?
Give it to me.
给我
I’m not sure that’s the best idea.
我看不好吧
Maybe Missy Claire don’t want you reading it.
或许Claire小姐们儿不乐意让你看呢
I wasn’t gonna read it.
我没想要看
You’re not curious what she wrote about you?
你就不好奇她怎么描述你的吗?
You bastard. Did you read it?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你看了吗?
Good literature’s kinda scarce around here.
这附近好的文学作品不多
He read it!
他看了!
Just give it to us.
给我们吧
“Dear Diary, I’m getting really freaked out by that has-been…
“亲爱的日记 我被过气的…
pop star
流行天王吓坏了
I think he’s stalking me”
我想他在跟踪我”
“Diary, the little limey runt just won’t let up.”
“日记 英国的小矮子还是弃而不舍”
You hit like a ponce.
你打的象个娘们儿
Oh, yeah? All right, enough.
噢 是吗? 好了 够了
You didn’t really read it, did you?
你其实没看过 是吧
I just hadn’t gotten around to it yet.
只是还没来得及看
I’m gonna get some water.
我去拿些水
Yeah, okay.
恩 好
Would you bring me some?
给我带些
Please?
好吗
Please and thank you.
好吗 谢谢
You gotta work on that.
我还真得多练练
So you guys are just gonna keep coming back without any food?
你们还要继续空手而归吗?
Hey, I’m serious.
嘿 我说正经的呐
What’s going on with you,Boone?
你怎么了 Boone
Could you be acting any weirder?
你好怪异啊
You’ve been a functioning bulimic since junior high.
你自从初中就得了贪食症
I thought you’d be excited about dropping a size or two.
我想如果能减一两个尺码你会很激动吧
Well,since you’re not having any luck with the hunting,
既然你总是空手而归
maybe you should help Michael.
也许你该去帮一下Michael
He’s building a raft.
他在造木筏
I was thinking I would help him out.
我还想去帮他呢
maybe finally get the hell outta here.
也许最后会从这儿出去
Why don’t you help me?
你帮我好吗?
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Your father doesn’t want us spending time together.
你父亲不愿意让我们在一起
He’s not the boss of me.
他又不是我老大
But he’s your father.
可他是你父亲
And he cares about you,and you need to show him respect.
并且他关心你 你要尊重他
I’m serious, Walt.
我是说真的 Walt
You’re not to come to me anymore.
你别再来找我了
Damn it!
该死!
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
I was just coming to see… I told you to stay away from my son!
我刚要去看… 我告诉过你离我儿子远点儿!
He didn’t.I was just… Walt I don’t want to hear it from you!
不是他,我只是… Walt 我不想听你解释
I was giving him this pencil to give to you.
我只是让他把这铅笔带给你
I thought you could use it.
我想你会用得着
Consider it…
把它当作是…
a peace offering.
友好的赠品
I catch you with my son again
我要是再看到你和我儿子在一起
I’ll kill you.
我就干掉你
You’re a jerk.
你个混♥蛋♥
What did you say to me?
你说我什么?
Mr Locke didn’t do anything. He’s my friend!
Locke没做错什么 他是我的朋友!
He’s not anymore.
现在不是了
I’m looking out for you.
是我在照顾你
You don’t care about me. You never cared about me.
你才不关心我 你从未关心过我
What? You only showed up after Mom died.
什么? 你只是在我妈死后才出现了
Where were you when I was growing up,huh? Nowhere!
我小时候你到哪儿去了 没影了吧
Listen, Walt. It’s complicated.
听着 Walt 这一言难尽
I don’t even care! You’re not my father!
我才不管 你不是我父亲
You wanna hate me?
你要恨我吗?
You gonna punish me for something I can’t change? Fine.
你要因为一些我无法改变的事来惩罚我吗? 好
But you will listen to me.
但你还是要听我话
Now, you get over there,
你现在给我到那边去
and you stay there.
就在那呆着
Now!
快!
That’s really wonderful.
真不错呢
Oh, thanks.
噢 多谢
For my son.
给我儿子的
He’s gonna be two next week.
他下周就要两岁了
Yeah? I didn’t know you have a kid.
是吗 我还不知道你有个孩子
Yeah.
有的
Yeah.Um
恩 呃
He lives in Amsterdam with his mom.
他和他妈住在阿姆斯特丹
Ever gonna visit him?
去看过他吗
No
没有
not yet.
还没看过
I had a little, you know,run-in with a car.
我与小轿车来了个拥抱
I never know what to write.
不知道该写些什么
How about a joke?
笑话怎么样
I don’t know.
不知道
What kinda joke?
哪类笑话
How about “What’s black, white and red all over?”
“什么东西有黑色 白色和红色呢”
Yeah, a newspaper, right?
恩 报纸 对吧
A penguin with a sunburn.
被太阳晒伤的企鹅
That’s really dumb Trust me.Mother of four talking here.
好傻哦 相信我 我是四个孩子的妈
He’ll get a kick out of it.
他会很开心的
Hello, Michael.
你好 Michael
Finally called Andy
我最后还是给Andy打电♥话♥了
when I hadn’t heard from you in over two months.
因为两个多月没有你的音信
I had to hear about your accident from him. You should’ve called me.
我还是从他那知道你发生了意外 你该给我打电♥话♥
Yeah

well, considering how our last conversation went…
考虑到我们最后一次谈话的情况…
I’m so sorry about that.
我真的很抱歉
Hey, did you bring Walt?
你带Walt来了吗?
No.No. He’s at home.
没带 他在家
Home.With Brian?
在家 和Brian在一起?
So, what are you doing here, anyway?
那你来这干什么
I came to see you.
来看你
So, I look pretty good, huh?
我看起来相当不错 是吧
Not that bad.
没那么糟糕
The nurses say you’re expected to make a full recovery.
护士说你能够完全康复

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!