YOu know I’ve always wanted to do International Law.
你知道我一直期盼做国际法
Am I supposed to be happy for you over here?
我是该在这儿替你高兴吗?
for your huge opportunity?
为你那”千载难逢的机会”高兴吗?
We’ve talked about taking some time apart.
我们谈论过要分开一段时间
Look, babe, I thought that was…
宝贝儿 我以为那是…
Hey, we said a lot of things.
我们谈论过很多事
You said you wanted to live on a boat.
你说你想在一条船上住
I still love you.
我还是爱你的
You know I do, but I…
这你知道 可我…
Michael we’ve been through so much in such a short time.
Michael 这么短时间里我们经历的太多了
Babe, we got problems. That’s what people have.
宝贝儿 我们有分歧 可那正常啊
You wanna go to counseling?
你想去咨♥询♥吗?
I’m down with that. Let’s go.
我没问题 我们走吧
All right?
好吗
Oh, man
噢 天
You already took it, didn’t you?
你已经接受了 是吧?
The job.
那份工作
Yeah, I did.
恩 是的
You haven’t worked in months.
你已经几个月没工作了
Construction slows in the winter.
建筑业在冬季很低靡
I already told you. I can provide for him
这我和你说过 我可以给他一切
I’ll give him everything he needs.
我会给他他所需要的一切
Except for his dad.He’s not going with you! No!
除了他老爸 你不能带走他 不能
You wanna argue with me about this?
你真要为这事和我争吵吗?
Hell.Yes. There are laws against this kinda thing.
奶奶的 说对了 这种事法律上是站不住脚的
We’re not married, Michael.
我们还没结婚 Michael
I’m his mother, and I’m steadily employed.
我是他母亲并且有稳定的工作
Who do you think the court’s gonna side with?
你说法庭会把他判给谁
This is not goodbye forever.
这并不是永远说再见
I just…
我只是…
I need some time.
我需要些时间
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Nah I’m okay.
恩 我没事
Thanks.
谢了
I just don’t know how to talk to him.
还是不知道怎么和他沟通
How to get him to…
怎么让他…
you know, understand I’m on his side.
让他知道我站在他那一边
Locke says I should stop treating him like a child.
Locke说我不该再把他当作孩子看了
I missed his whole childhood, so…
我错过了他整个的童年 所以…
It just can’t happen.
不能这样
What?
什么?
He can’t grow up here.
他不能在这儿长大
He can’t grow in this place.
他不能在这儿长大
Once I realized these equations were coordinates…
当我认识到这些方程式是些坐标…
latitude and longitude…
经纬度…
I assumed the french woman was trying to determine the location of the island.
我猜想那法国女人是想要确定这岛的方位
But it was incomplete
可并未完成
her notations fragmented
她作的记号♥七零八碎
Except for the fish song.
除了那首鱼谣
Mm-hmm.
恩那
The what?
什么
When I lay the pages down like this
当我把纸象这样放着的时候
I realized it wasn’t showing the location of the island.
我发现这不是表明这座岛的方位
I think it’s a location on the island.Specifically, here.
我看是这岛上的方位 特指这里
So where are we in relation to the triangle?
那相对于三角形来说我们的位置在哪儿?
Well, the map is hardly at scale,so I don’t know.
这地图比例不准 所以我也不知道
We’re not even sure it’s a map of this island, are we?
我们甚至都不确定这是否是这座岛的地图 对吧?
We’re not.no.
对 不知道
This may be the transmitter sending out her distress call,and its power source.
但这也许是发送器发出求救信♥号♥♥和它电源的地方
What are we talking about doing now?
在谈什么呢?
loking for another excuse to get chased down and killed by whatever lives in the jungle?
在想方设法被追捕 被森林里的东西干掉吗?
Guys, we can’t keep doing this.
伙计们 我们不能再这样下去了…
Building water filtration systems,and playing golf.
建造水过滤系统和打高尔夫
making a sweet home here. We need to get off this island!
把这当成温暖的家 我们要离开这座岛
You think any of us wanna be here?
你以为谁想这样吗?
No. But I don’t think anyone wants to get off as much as I do right now.
不 可我看现在谁都没有我回家的愿望那么强烈
So, are you suggesting something?
那你有什么好办法吗?
Yeah.

We build a raft.
我们造一个木筏
A raft?
木筏
Don’t say it like that, man
别用那种语气跟我说话 老兄
We need a little optimism here,okay?
我们要有点乐观精神 知道吗?
And we gotta do something, ’cause,let’s be honest,
我们要做点事情 因为说实话
no one’s coming.
没人会来了
Those seats we took off the fuselage, they float.
我们在机舱里拿的那些座位…就可以漂着
And we got an axe.
我们还有一把斧头
And a whole bunch of trees, bamboo.
还有一大♥片♥树林 竹子
We can do this.
我们做得到的
The chances of surviving the rough waters…
在惊涛骇浪中生存的机会…
The odds of finding a shipping lane…
找到一条航线的几率…
And I get really seasick.
我还严重晕船
You know what? Great. Stay here.
好极了 留在这吧
Grow old, good luck to you.
度过今生 祝你们好运吧
But I’m doing this. My son and I are leaving.
但我要这么做 我儿子和我要离开这儿
Anybody that wants to help us build, God bless you.
谁要帮我们造的话会得到上帝的保佑
Hey, Walt.
嘿 Walt
Hey, come on.
嘿 走
I need your help with something.
我需要你帮点忙
I’m doing stuff.
我在做事
You’re reading comics in Spanish, and you don’t read Spanish, man.
你在看西班牙文的漫画 你又不懂西班牙文
I like the pictures.
我喜欢这些画
You like the art, huh?
你喜欢艺术 是吧
I guess so.
是吧
You know, when I was your age, I don’t know, maybe a little older,
我像你那么大的时候…也许比你还大点…
I traced comics.
我总是映描漫画
Taught myself about perspective.You know what that is?
自学透视画法 你知道是什么吗
Perspective?
透视画法
Hey.

I said I need your help. Let’s go.
我说要你帮忙 走
Why do I have to come?
为什么我要去
Because I’ve seen what happens when I don’t keep an eye on you.
因为我知道我一眼盯不住你就会怎样
Let me talk to him.
让我和他说说话
He’s 21 months old. He doesn’t use the phone.
他才21个月 不会用电♥话♥
I’ll do all the talking.
我说就行
I just want him to hear my voice.
只是想让他听听我的声音
I miss him. I know.
我想他 我知道
Let me call you back, okay?
我回头打给你 好吗?
This isn’t a good time.
现在不方便
We gotta go. Shh..it’s Michael.
我们走吧 嘘 是Michael
Who’s that?
那是谁啊?
Let’s talk tomorrow,okay? I’ll call you from work.
明天再谈 好吗? 我上班时候打给你
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Michael, listen.
Michael 听我说
I’ve been seeing someone.
我一直在和别人约会
What?
什么?
Who?
是谁
Does it make any difference? Who is it?
知道有什么用呢 是谁?
The guy who hired you.
聘用你的那个人
It wasn’t like that before. So when you said you needed time to think…
不是你想的那样 那你说你需要时间来考虑
about us, you were just lying.?
你我之间的时候,你是在说谎了?
No, I did, and I realized… I’m coming to Amsterdam.
不是 我确实是 然后我… 我去阿姆斯特丹
Michael, don’t. It’s over between us.
Michael 别来 我们之间结束了
I’m not coming for you.I’m coming for Walt.
我不是去找你 我去找Walt
I’m getting my son back.
我要把我儿子带回来
Call an ambulance! Help him!
快叫救护车! 救救他!
These are Claire’s things. Who brought them here?
这些是Claire的东西 谁放到这儿的
I did. Why? What are you doing?
是我 怎么了 你在干什么
I can’t find it. I don’t know where it is.
找不到了 去哪儿了呢
What?
什么?
Claire’s diary
Claire的日记

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!