Previously on Lost
前情提要
I think I’m all right.
我想我没事
I told you I’d take care of you.
我说过我会照顾你
Thanks Charlie You are quite welcome
谢谢 Charlie 不用客气
Listen to me
听我说
We’re not alone.
这岛上不光只有我们
Has anyone seen Ethan?
有人看到Ethan了吗?
Yeah Yeah He took off on the path to the beach
恩 恩 他去海滩了
Where’s Charlie? He went after Claire.
Charlie去哪儿了? 他去找Claire了
Footprints, three distinct sets, all over the place.
脚印 这里到处都是三种不同的脚印
I think they’ve been taken.
我看他们被劫走了
All they wanted was Claire.
他们想要的就是Claire
Hey Michael Have you seen Claire’s bags?
嘿 Michael 看到Claire的包了吗?
Have you seen my son? Have you seen her bags?
看到我儿子了吗? 看到她的包了吗?
Claire’s?
Claire的吗?
Her luggage. It’s not been brought back here.
她的行李, 没拿到这来
No one seems to know what’s happened to it.
看来没人知道到哪儿去了
Sorry, man. I don’t know. I’m just looking for Walt.
不好意思 兄弟 我不知道 我在找Walt
Oh. Got it. Sorry. I’ve not seen him.
是这样 不好意思 我没看到他
Hey, Jack. You seen my boy when you were out there?
Jack 你在那边看到我儿子了吗?
No. He was at the caves.
没有 他当时在山洞那边
Yeah, he took his dog for a walk.
恩 他遛狗去了
Told him to stay close as usual.
我和他说别往远处走…
You listened to your old man when you were ten,right?
你10岁的时候听你老爸的话 是吧
Uh, yeah.
呃 恩
I listened. Maybe a little too well.
恩 我听 可能有点太听话了
Yo,dudes,got a new tourney lined up.
老兄 新一轮的比赛要开始了
We’re playing for the last of the deodorant sticks.
看谁能赢得最后一支除臭棒
You dawgs up for some golf?
打会儿高尔夫不?
I gotta go find my kid.
我要去找我孩子
Hey,if Walt shows up,
如果看到了Walt
tell him to stay right here until I get back.
告诉他在这儿等我回来
You got it.
一定
Walt! He seems to hate it, doesn’t he?
Walt 看起来他厌烦了 是吧
What? Being a dad.
什么 当一名父亲
No, it’s just…
不 只是…
a lot of hard work. Walt
一刻不得闲呐 Walt
Nah, he hates it.
不 是他厌烦了
This is the one.
就是这个了
This is definitely my baby’s crib.
这个肯定就是我宝宝的婴儿床了
Beautiful.
漂亮啊
It’ll look great in the alley we’ll be living in.
放在我们将要住的小通道里会很棒
This is three months’ rent.
这要三个月的租金那
What? It’s not three…
什么 不是三个…
Look, don’t you want the best for this kid?
你难道不想孩子过的好吗?
I know you’re excited, but Michael we can’t afford this.
我知道你很激动 但Michael我们买♥♥不起
Our baby in this crib.
我们的宝宝在这婴儿床上
Come on. That’s a happy kid.
拜托 那会是个开心的小家伙
Hey I talked to Andy.
我和Andy谈了
He said he can throw some work my way.
他说他能给我找点活干
Construction? What about your art?
建筑吗? 那你的艺术怎么办呢?
No. No. No.
不 不 不
I’m not giving it up. I’m just gonna take a break
我不会放弃 只是想放下一段时间
until you finish law school.
到你完成了法学院的学业再说
Pass the bar, get hired by some fancy-ass, high-paying law firm.
通过律师考试 被某不错的法律公♥司♥高薪聘用
Somebody’s got it all figured.
有人把一切都计划好了
Yeah,I’ll get back to painting eventually.
恩 我最终还会回去画画
Meanwhile, you can support me and Walt…
与此同时 你将会习以为常的…
in the manner to which we’ll soon become accustomed.
支持我和Walt
“Walt” huh?
Walt 是吗?
I’d like to do that, you know.
我想喜欢这样
Name him after my dad.
让他随我父亲的名字
Oh, all right. That’s why you won’t marry me.
好吧 就因为这你才不愿嫁给我
It’s not that marriage is too prosaic.
而不是因为你认为婚姻生活枯燥无味
You want him to have your last name.
你只是想要他随你姓
Hey, you want me to agree to “Walter,” or what?
你还想不想让我同意Walter了
Man, I suck.
天 我逊毙了
You can do better than that.
你能做的更好
You might wanna take it easy on him.
你别逼他就好
See this knot, Walt?
看到这个结了吗 Walt?
I want you to aim for it. Right here.
你就瞄准它 就瞄这儿
Focus on it. All right?
全神贯注 好吗?
Picture it in your mind’s eye.
用你心灵之眼来想象一下
You know what that is, right? the mind’s eye?
你知道什么是心灵之眼吧
Like a picture in your head.
就象是在脑袋里形成一幅画
That’s Right.Now do it again, but see it.
说的对 再来一次 但要看到才行
See it before you do it.
在你投出去之前要先看到
Visualize the path.
看到那条轨迹
See it.
看到那轨迹
See it.
看到那轨迹
Whoa. Yes!
哇噢 好唉
I knew you had it in you, Walt
我就知道你有那潜质 Walt
It was weird. I actually saw it
怪了 我真的…
in my mind or something, like it was real.
在我心里看到了 象是真的一样
Who’s to say it wasn’t?
谁说不是呢
Hey! What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Gimme that. But I…
给我 但是我…
Take Vincent and go back to camp.
带Vincent回营地去
But Mr. Locke was… Now, little man.
可Locke先生在… 快 小子
You gave my boy a knife?
你给我孩子一把刀?
You should’ve seen…
你该先看看…
Don’t tell me what I should’ve seen, man.
用不着你告诉我该看什么 老兄
If we were back home, I’d call the police on your ass!
这要是在家里 我就去报案抓你了
Encouraging a kid to sneak away from his parent.
教唆孩子从他老爸那溜走
Giving him a knife like this?
给他这样的一把刀
Walt knows his own mind.
Walt自己能分辨是非
Don’t talk to me about my son like you know him!
别说得像你了解他似的!
You really need to calm down.
你冷静一下吧
You keep playing my son against me
你如果继续让我儿子和我作对
and I’m gonna have a…
我就会…
The man said “calm down”
人家说让你冷静
What are you, his attack dog? Easy easy easy
你算哪根葱 他的走狗吗? 冷静 冷静 冷静
You are the one who was waving the knife around.
是你拿把刀挥来挥去的
He was just trying to make sure you didn’t hurt someone.
他只是不想让你伤到人
Michael, I know…
Michael 我知道…
it’s been difficult to bond with your son.
你和你儿子之间沟通困难
You know why he’s formed an attached to me?
你知道他为什么喜欢跟我在一起吗?
Because I treat him like an adult.
因为我把他当作大人来看待
and you still treat him like a boy.
可你还是把他当成孩子
He’s ten years old.
他10岁
He’s been through more than most people in their entire lifetime.
他所经历的要比有些人一辈子经历的还要多
You haven’t spent enough time with him to see it
你没和他在一起多久所以你不知道
but he’s different.
但他与众不同
What did you say?
你说什么
And we’re not back home, Michael
这不是家里 Michael
As long as we’re here
只要我们在这儿
I think Walt should be allowed to realize his potential.
我觉得你该让他认识到他的潜能
You stay away from my son…
离我儿子…
and me.
和我远点儿
You’re not taking him.
你不能带走他
You’re not taking my son.
不能带走我儿子
You can go if you want to, but Walt stays with me.
你想走可以走 但Walt要留下
I’m trying to have a discussion with you.
我是想和你商量一下
No, you’re not.
不 你不是
You’re talking about going to Amsterdam…
你说的是要去阿姆斯特丹…
just you and him. How is that a discussion?
只有你和他 这怎么能算是商量呢?
It’s an offer, Michael, and that’s where the job is.
是工作的机会 Michael 那是工作地点
You said you were happy.
你说过你快乐啊
What about the legal clinic being a good fit?
那”法律诊所挺适合我”又算作什么?
You said that. This is a huge opportunity.
你说过的 千载难逢的机会啊