or with Claire being abducted by
还是我处理claire被那个
the freak who tried to kill me?
想杀死我的疯子绑♥架♥的事情
I gave you the aspirin for the withdrawal. Charilie
我给你阿斯匹林来抵抗海♥洛♥因♥吧 Charilie
What do you think his story is?
你认为他的故事怎样
Who?
谁的故事
The guy’s a freak of nature.
那家伙天生就是个怪物
Highly disturbed.
精神高度不正常
Chances are he probably killed
他可能会把他在邮局的同事
all his mates in the post office
都杀了
the day his mom forgot to put a cookie in his lunch.
如果他妈妈忘了在他饭盒里面放午餐甜饼
That was my first impression, anyway.
不管怎么说 那是他留给我的第一印象
And then he saved my life.
然后他就救了我的命
So you trust him?
那么你就信任他了么
Trust him?
信任他
No offense, mate. If there’s one person on this island
无意冒犯 兄弟 如果有这个岛上一个人
I would put my absolute faith in
能让我绝对相信
to save us all, it would be John Locke.
他能够使我们都获救 那个人就是John Locke
Come on, boy. You want the ball?
加油 哥们 你想要那个球吗?
Go get the ball. Good boy.
去拿那个球吧 好孩子
Dude, you found your own bag?
兄弟 你找到自己的包了么
That’s awesome, man. Yeah.
这太好了 是啊
Be nice to get to use your own toothbrush again.
可以再次用你自己的牙刷真爽
Got some papaya there?
你那有木瓜吗
Yeah.

Yippee.
好耶
Hey, you mind if l, uh…
嘿 能不能让我 呃…
Oh, knock yourself out.
噢 请自便吧
Want to wish something on your worst enemy?
你希望在你最痛恨的敌人身上发生什么事情
Hope they step on a sea urchin.
我希望他们踩到一个海胆
Thanks.
谢谢
Has this already been cleaned?
兄弟 这东西已经清理好了么
Are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗?
They look happy.
他们看来挺开心的
Happy?
开心吗?
Put out your hand.
把手伸出来
You’ll like it, I swear.
我保证 你会喜欢的
Gross, little, grayish yellow things?
恶心的小小的灰黄色的东西吗
No no no no no, these are…
不 不 不 不 这些是…
slimy,little, bluish black things.
粘稠的小小的蓝黑色的东西
Guava seeds.
番石榴的种子
What’s a garden without guava?
没有番石榴的花♥园♥还是花♥园♥吗?
Are you sure we going the right direction?
你确定我们方向正确么
If you don’t want to follow, don’t.
如果你不想跟我走 就别跟着
I wouldn’t have to
我才不会跟着你
if you weren’t best friends with that nutcase who brought us here.
如果你和那个带我们到这里的疯子不是朋友的话
You weren’t hunting.
你和Locke不是在打猎吧
You were doing something else.
你们在干其他的事
Haven’t we been over this?
我们不是已经说过这件事了吗?
You’re a horrible liar. Boone
你是个失败的骗子 Boone
We weren’t doing anything.
我们什么也没干
Why are you keeping secrets for this guy?
你为什么要为这家伙保守秘密
Do you know who “this guy” is?
你知道”这个家伙”是谁吗
He’s the only one here that has a clue to what’s going on.
他是唯一一个知道这里发生什么了的人
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
It means he’s smart.
意思是说他很聪明
He tied us up, Boone.
他把我们绑起来了 Boone
Why?
为什么呢
We found something.
我们找到了些东西
What?
什么东西
While looking for Claire
我们出去找Claire的时候
we found this… piece of metal buried in the jungle.
我们找到了这个…金属片
We’ve been excavating.
埋在丛林里面的 我们一直在挖它
That’s what we’ve been doing.
那就是我们一直在干的事
A piece of metal?
一片金属么?
A hatch buried in the dirt.
在尘土下边埋着的舱门
Like a door?
一扇门吗
Yeah, Shannon that’s what a hatch is.
是的 Shannon 那个就是所谓的舱门
Where does it go?
门里通向哪
I don’t know.
我不知道
I told him I wanted to tell you.
但是我告诉他我想要告诉你
That’s when he did this.
然后他就对我♥干♥了这些事
Come on!
快跑
No!

What do you want?
你想干什么
Bryan took the money.
Bryan把钱带走了
He’s gone.
他跑了
So the player got played.
那么杂耍演员被耍了
That’s poetic, don’t you think?
那真有诗意 你觉得呢
I knew you’d bring the money. I knew you would.
我知道你一定会带钱的 我知道你会的
You are drunk. Do you wanna know why?
你喝醉了 你知道为什么吗
It doesn’t matter, does it? Because you’re going to tell me.
那不重要 因为你会告诉我的
Because you’re in love with me.
因为你爱上我了
What?
什么
You brought the money because you’re in love with me.
你把钱带来是因为你爱上我了
You show up here plastered…
你喝醉了出现在这里…
You’ve always been in love with me.
你一直都爱着我
You’ve always been self-centered little bitch
你一直都是一个以自我为中心的小婊♥子♥
but now you’re delusional.
但现在你想错了
I’ve always known it.
我一直以来都知道
You’re sick.
你病了
No…
没有…
Stop.
不要
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没关系的
What?
什么事
When we get back to LA,
我们回洛杉矶之后
you should just tell your mom that…
你应该告诉你母亲…
you rescued me again, just like you always do,
你又救了我就象你从前那样
and then we’ll just go back.
然后我们就可以回去
To what?
回到哪去
To what it was.
该去的地方
Like it’s all up to you.
好像一切都是由你来决定
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
No.

Oh, Shannon.
噢 Shannon
It killed her!
它杀了她
You made it back.
可是你回来了
That thing killed my sister.
那东西杀了我妹妹
It’s your fault. You drug her out there.
都是你的错 你把她带到那去的
Your sister? Don’t play dumb.
你妹妹 不要跟我装聋作哑
Calm down.
冷静一下
She died in my arms.
她在我怀里死去的
Why is there no blood on you?
为什么你身上没有血迹
What the hell! What just happened to me out there?
见鬼 我刚刚在那发生了什么事
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know. You tell me.
我不知道 你来告诉我
But your sister, Shannon…
但是你的妹妹Shannon…
I mean I could spend days…
我是说我能够好几天都…
She… She was dead.
她已经死了
Is that what it made you see?
是不是那个东西让你看见的
What made me see?
什么东西让我看见的?
That stuff you put on my head.
你放在我头上的东西
You drugged me?
你对我下了药
I gave you an experience that I believed was
我给你了一个我认为对于你能够在岛上
vital to your survival on this island.
生存下来的至关重要的经历
It wasn’t real?
那不是真的吗
It was only as real as you made it.
就好象你真的经历过了一样
I saw her.
我亲眼看见她了
I saw her die.
我亲眼看见她死在我面前
How did you feel
你有什么感觉…

when she died?
她死的时候
I felt… I felt…
我感到 –我感到 —
I felt relieved.
我感觉轻松了
I felt relieved.
我感觉轻松了
Yes.
是的
Time to let go.
该放下这些事了
Follow me.
跟我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!