I wasn’t the most popular kid.
我不是个受欢迎的小孩
I’ll leave you to it.
这个我会留给你做
Here.

Maybe this will help your cause.
也许这个能帮上你的忙
Don’t you need this?
难道你不需要吗
Not anymore.
不再需要了
Somebody, help me!
来人啊 救命啊
Who’s that?
是谁
I’m tied up!
我被绑起来了
What?
什么
Can you get over here?
你能过来吗?
I’m tied up too!
我也被绑起来了
Hold on. Shannon I’m coming!
坚持住 Shannon 我就来了
Boone It’s getting closer!
Boone 它越来越近了
Somebody help me!
救命啊
Please, Boone!
求你了 Boone
Boone Help me! Hurry!
Boone 救救我 快点
I’m trying. Please.
我已经在努力了 快
Please hurry!
求你了 快
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Come on!
快点
Run! No! In here.
快跑 不 不 到这里
Let me ask you something.
问个问题可以吗?
Which way do you think north is?
你认为北边是哪边
Sorry?
什么
North. Which way is it?
北边 哪个方向是北边
Okay.
好吧
The sun’s gonna set there,
太阳在那个方向落下
so that makes that west.
所以那是西方
That’d be north.
那么哪个就是北方
Yeah.

Correct. That’s where north should be.
正确 北方应该在那
Yet that is north.
既然那是北方
I’m not…
我没有
A magnetic anomaly
一个微小磁场扰动
might explain a variance of two or three degrees
可能会造成2到3度的偏转
but not this.
可是不是这样的偏转
What are you saying?
你什么意思
This compass is obviously defective.
我在说这个指南针有明显的错误
Where’d you get it?
这东西从哪来的
Locke gave it to me this afternoon.
今天下午Locke给我的
Where’d you see Locke?
你在哪看见Locke的
About a mile east of here
离这大约一公里以东的地方
walking through the jungle.
正在穿越丛林
East At least I think it’s east.
向东 至少我觉得是向东
What did you do to him?
你对他干了什么
What did I do to who?
我对谁干了什么
What did you do to that psycho to piss him off?
你对那个神经病干了什么让他发怒的事情
I didn’t do anything to him.
我什么也没干
What, he just did it because he was bored?
什么 难道他这样做只是因为太无聊了吗
Look, I know you guys are… Let’s go back to camp.
听着 我知道你们在… 我们先回营地去
You were supposed to come later.
你本该晚点来
Do you have any bags? Anything you want to take?
你有包吗 有没有什么东西想带走的
You should go back.
你应该回去
No, Shannon. we’re getting out of this country.
不 Shannon 我们要离开这个地方
Is there anything you want to bring with you?
你有什么想要带走的没有
What’s the matter with you?
你这是怎么回事
Oh, look at this.
噢 看看这
Let’s go, please.
我们走吧 求你了
Come on.
快点
We can go.
我们可以走的
Hey, mate, you don’t get this yet, do you?
嘿 兄弟 你还不明白是吧
What’s what.
这是怎么回事
You set me up.
你算计我
This whole thing was a setup.
整个事情都是算计好的
She’s getting what she’s owed.
她只是得到她应该得到的东西
What did you say?
你再说一遍
She told me your mum screwed Shannon over
她告诉我你母亲勒索Shannon
after her daddy died
在她父亲死后
kept her father’s money for herself.
把她父亲的钱全部据为己有
Oh, sweet mum you got there.
哦 真是好妈妈 你说对了
This isn’t the first time, is it?
这不是第一次 对吧
You’ve done this before
你以前也干过
little bitch.
你这个婊♥子♥
That’s enough. Don’t touch me, you lowlife piece of…
好了 够了没有 别碰我 你这个卑鄙的…
Bryan get off of him!
Bryan 放开他
Get off of him! Get off!
放开他 放开
Any ships?
有船吗?
Not yet.
还没有
But I’m… patient.
可是我…有的是耐心
Mind if I join you?
不介意我也加入你们吧
Been a while since you and I talked, John.
我们好久都没说过话了 John
Well, you’re a busy man.
嗯 你可是个大忙人
So are you.
你也一样
Where’s Boone?
Boone在哪
I haven’t seen him today.
今天我还没看见过他
Yeah?
是吗?
You two have been attached at the hip all week.
你们俩整个星期都像被拴在一起一样
Well, let me just check my hip.
好 我来检查一下
Nope, no Boone.
不 Boone不在这
How’s the boar hunting going?
打猎打的如何了
Between you and me?
你我之间吗
Always.
总是这样
I’m afraid they’re beginning to migrate outside our valley.
恐怕它们都搬到我们的山谷外住了
They’re smart animals
他们真是聪明的动物
and smart animals adapt quickly
聪明的动物很会适应环境
when a new predator’s introduced into their environment.
特别是当一种新的捕食者闯入了他们的环境中时
You mean us?
你是说我们?
The most dangerous predator of all.
最危险的捕食者
Does anybody else know?
有其他人知道吗
Only Michael.
只有Micheal晓得
Not your husband?
不是你丈夫么
Please…I
好了 我
Don’t worry. I can keep a secret.
别担心 我会保密的
I took English lessons in Korea.
我在韩国曾学过英语的
He doesn’t know. It’s…
他不知道 这是…
complicated.
很复杂的一件事
So why don’t you tell him now? I can’t.
那你为什么不现在告诉他呢 我不能
Why?
为什么
Because I love him.
因为我爱他
I don’t…
我不 …
Have you never lied to a man you’ve loved?
你曾对你爱的人撒过谎么
You sure you don’t speak English?
你肯定你真的不会英语吗
‘Cause there’s a rumor that you do.
因为有谣言说你们会说
Your wife’s hot.
你妻子很惹眼哪
Oh, I get it. This is some kind of payback
哦 我知道了 这算是某种回报吧
because I wouldn’t eat the urchin the other time?
因为上次我不愿意吃海胆吗
I eat this, you give me a fish, right?
我吃这个 你给了我一条鱼 是吧
Okay, fine.
好吧
Over the lips, past the gums,
嘴一闭就咽下去了
Oh, God.
噢 老天
Cheers.
干杯
You need a hand?
要帮忙吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I’d love one.
是的 最好有人帮个忙
I seen you around the caves lately.
我看到你最近在山洞那边
I needed a change of scenery.
我必须换个环境
How are you doing, Charlie?
最近过得怎样啊 charlie
How am I doing?
你问我我过的怎样么?
With week two of heroin withdrawal,
是指当我对付两周的戒毒时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!