Are you sure you’ve thought through the ramifications?
你肯定你已经自己考虑过了吗?
Yes.
是的
So be it.
那么去吧
What is this?
这是什么
you hear me?
听见我说的话了吗?
Untie me right now.
把我解开
Or what?
为什么
I swear I won’t tell anyone about the hatch thing, okay?
我发誓我不会对任何人讲关于这个舱门的事 可以了吧
I promise.
我发誓
I’m doing this Boone, because it’s time for you
我这样做 Boone 因为是时候让你
to let go of some things
让你放下一些事了
because it’s what’s best for you.
因为这样对你是最好的
And I promise
而且我保证
you’re gonna thank me for this later.
以后你会因为这个感谢我的
Hey, I don’t think this is best for me.
喂 我可不觉得这样对我来说最好的
What is that?
那是什么
An untreated wound out here…
一个没处理的伤口…
it’s gonna get infected.
会被感染的
You’re not gonna leave me here.
你不能把我留在这儿
Whether you stay is up to you.
留不留在这取决于你
The camp is four miles due west.
营地在西面四公里的地方
Which way is west?
西边是哪边
You’ll be able to cut yourself free
你会自己解开的
once you have the proper motivation.
当你有适当的动力的时候
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命
I’m sorry, Mr. Carlisle,
很抱歉 Carlisle先生
but I’m afraid I can’t help you.
恐怕我帮不了你
Unfortunately sir. We’ll need a little more to go on.
遗憾的是 先生 我们还得需要点东西才能继续
I don’t understand this. I’m reporting a crime.
我不明白 我在举报一起犯罪
Look, this is a pyscho with her, okay?
听着 有一个精神病和她在一起 明白吗?
My sister happens to be attracted
我妹妹不巧被一个
to the wrong kind of guy.
错误的家伙给迷住了
It was his bottle. I just gave it back to him.
这是他的瓶子 我只是把它还给他
Hey, yo, croc hunter!
喂 嘿 鳄鱼猎人
How come nobody wants to hear my side of the story?
为什么都没人想听我讲啊
Now, if that were her mate,
如果那是她的朋友的话
see, then I could help you.
那我还可能帮你 知道吗
Let’s finish taking down rest of your information.
你把要说的说完吧
You were saying she’s your sister.
你刚才说她是你的妹妹
Then why is her name Rutherford and yours Carlisle?
那为什么她的名字是Rutherford 但你的却是Carlisle
Is she married?
她结婚了没
She was. She’s not married anymore.
她曾经结婚 现在已经离婚了
That has nothing to do with this.
这和我们要说的没有关系
Rutherford is her father’s name.
Rutherford是她父亲的名字
Our parents married when I was 10, she was 8.
我们父母在我10岁 她8岁的时候结婚的
She’s your stepsister.
那么说她是你的继妹妹了
That’s right.
是的
No blood relation.
没有血缘关系
Maybe you’ve heard of my mother, Sabrina Carlisle.
也许你听说过我母亲Sabrina Carlisle.
She owns the largest wedding business in the U.S.
她的婚礼生意是美国做的最大的
I’m the C.O.O. of the wedding clothing subsidiary.
我是我是经营婚礼装子公♥司♥的C.O.O.
Would you like to buy my wife’s wedding dress?
你想买♥♥我妻子的婚礼服吗?
It cost $2,000 new. It’s only been worn once.
新的要2000元 到现在为止只被穿过一次
I just want someone to go pay this guy a visit, that’s all.
我只是想找些人去调查一下那人 仅此而已
Mr Carlisle. In the absence of physical evidence
Carlisle先生 现在没有任何的物证
or a direct complaint from…
或者是直接的控告来自 呃…
We can’t just go barging into people’s apartments.
我们不能毫无理由的冲到别人家里面
Sadly, we’re the police, not the dating police.
遗憾的是 我们虽然是警♥察♥ 却不是管约会的警♥察♥
Bryan, we need to talk.
Bryan 我们得谈谈
I’m not gonna waste your time
我不会浪费你的时间
and I’m not gonna waste mine
我当然也不想浪费我的时间
I want you to break up with my sister.
我要你跟我妹妹分手
What?
什么
I want you to end it today. Right now.
我要你今天就结束关系 就现在
Bugger off, mate.
走开 哥们
You don’t understand. You’ll be the third guy I’ve paid to leave.
你不明白 你将成为第三个我必须给钱才走人的人
Go to her house when she’s not there
找个她不在的时候去她家
pack your stuff and never have contact with her again.
收拾好你的东西走人 再也不要跟她联♥系♥
Understood?
明白了吗
So you flew over here to bribe me?
那么你大老远跑过来就是为了贿赂我啦
I’m going to give you 25,000 U.S. dollars.
我将给你25000美元
I love her.
我爱她
How much?
多少?
My love for her?
你是说我对她的爱
It’s worth closer to $50,000.
至少值50000美元
Can you believe we’ve been here for over 3 weeks?
你能相信我们已经在这儿呆了三个多星期了么
I was on my way to Bali.
我本来在去Bali的路上
I travel a lot.
我经常旅行
I was looking forward to exploring the island.
我本来正在在计划去开♥发♥那个岛
Somehow I ended up on a flight to LA instead.
可是最后我坐上了去洛杉矶的飞机
I guess that falls under the category
我想正如一句话所说
“Be careful with what you wish for”
“小心对待你所希望的事物”
You understood me.
你知道我说什么
You did, didn’t you?
你听的懂 不是吗
You just understood what I said.
你明白我说的话
You speak English?
你说的是英语吗
Please
求你了…
don’t tell anyone.
不要告诉任何人
Damn it!
见鬼
You know what? Fine.
你知道什么 好吧
You win, okay? You happy now?
你赢了行了吧? 现在你开心了吧?
Keep your damn fish. I’m outta here.
管好你的破鱼吧 我走了
I stepped on a friggin’ urchin!
我踩到一个该死的海胆
You understand me?
嗷 你听见没
You understand infection? Gangrene? Amputation?
你知道这会感染 组织坏死 甚至截肢吗?
Ow! My foot!
啊 我的脚…
Oh. Ow! Oh, you gotta do something for me.
嗷 你多少得做点什么
You’re gonna have to pee on my foot, man
哥们 你最好尿在我脚上
It’ll stop the venom. I saw it on TV.
它可以消毒 我曾在电视上看到过
Just do it! Ow!
别担心只管尿 快点
No, just pee on it, man! You need to pee…
不 只管尿在上面 伙计 你得尿
Pee on it.
尿在上面
Pee on my foot. I’ll lose…
尿在上面 要不然我会失去…
Just do it. I’ll lose my foot if you don’t.
只管尿 否则我的脚就完蛋了
pee! Just pee on it!
尿 尿在上面
pee!
尿
No!

www.YYETS.com
YYeTs美剧组
Hi.
你好
I didn’t hear you.
我没听见你过来
Sorry. I’m sneakier than I give myself credit for.
抱歉 尽管我自己没说过 别人都认为我是个潜行者
What are you doing out here?
你在干什么
We were hunting. Boone thought I should take the afternoon off.
我刚才在打猎 Boone认为我应该休息一下午
Boone is hunting?
Boone在打猎吗?
Boy’s eager to learn.
那个孩子很好学
You think he’ll catch anything?
你认为你们会抓到什么吗?
Nope.

What are you doing out here, Sayid?
你在这儿干什么呢 Sayid
Orienteering.
野外定向
I’m trying to make something of Rousseau’s maps, but…
我在看能不能从Rousseau的地图上找到些什么 但是…
There’s nothing to make.
没什么好找的
Exactly.
的确如此
Well, you made a compass. I haven’t seen one of those
你做了个指南针 我从没见过这东西
since I was a Webelos.
自从我还是个weblos开始
What’s a Webelos?
weblos是什么
Halfway between a Cub Scout and a Boy Scout.
介于童子军和少年军之间的东西
And what does a Webelos do?
那么weblos都干些什么
Gets badges mostly.
大多数时候 争取获得勋章
Ties knots, identifies birds.
打绳结 给鸟类分级

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!