it’s like I soiled his family honor or something.
就好象我败坏了他的家族荣誉似的
He hasn’t looked me in the eye since.
从那以后他就再没正眼看过我
The guy holds a serious grudge.
他现在还在赌气呢
You’re not eating those, are you?
你没打算吃那些东西吧
Dude, these aren’t for eating.
哥们 这些不是用来吃的(用来上厕所)
Excuse me.
抱歉我去一下
I can see you there, you know.
我能看到你在那
I wasn’t hiding.
我并没有在藏着
I just didn’t want to disrupt you from doing…
我只是不想打断…
…whatever it is you’re doing.
你正在做的事情
It’s not like it’s a secret.
这又不是什么秘密的事
Hard to tell with you sometimes.
是你的话有时候很难说
Ah! Gross, little, grayish yellow things.
啊! 恶心的小小的灰黄色的东西
Passion fruit seeds.
西番莲果的种子
What are they for?
用来干什么的
I’ll show you…if you want to see.
想知道的话 我来告诉你
Yeah.
好啊
Follow me.
跟我来
Please tell me you found a coffee bar.
告诉我你发现了一个咖啡吧
Not quite.
不是
When did you do all this?
你什么时候做的这些?
I didn’t.
不是我
It was all Sun.
都是Sun弄的
I wandered into this place the other day
我只是有一天无意中走到这里
when I was picking fruit.
当时我正在采集水果
This is beautiful. It’s great.
这真漂亮 太棒了
She planted some herbs and some low-growing stuff here,
她种了这些草和一些比较矮的植物
and then she started a grove over there.
然后在那边建了个果树园
Smart.
聪明
With the boar running out, we’re gonna need
现在野猪没有了 我们需要
as much food as we can possiblely get.
食物越多越好
Maybe it’s not running out.
也许野猪并不是没有了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Maybe Locke’s just decided not to catch it for us anymore.
也许Locke并没打算继续去给我们打野猪
Why would he do that?
为什么
A lot of mouths to feed.
岛上有这么多人要吃饭
If the boar’s thinning out, why should he feed everyone else
如果野猪已经快没有了 他为什么要打来
at his own expense?
给其他人吃 这样他自己不就吃不到了
That glass isn’t breaking,
我们打不破玻璃
and the door is sealed shut.
门也被封死了
I think it’s cement.
我想它是水泥做的
What is that?
那是什么?
The stuff in the bowl, what is that?
碗里的东西是什么
It’s for later.
一会有用的
Not to be too difficult, but…
也不是太难 但是…
we’ve been coming here for two days,
我们到这有两天了
just staring at this thing.
只能盯着这东西看
I’m not really sure what we’re supposed to be doing.
我不知道我们应该干什么
Michelangelo’s father
Michelangelo的父亲…
he was a wealthy man.
是一个很有钱的人
Had no understanding of the divinity in his son,
他不理解他儿子
so he beat him.
所以他就打他儿子
No child of his
他的儿子中
was gonna use his hands for a living.
没有一个会用自己的双手来谋生
So Michelangelo learned not to use his hands.
所以Michelangelo也学会了不凭自己的能力做事
Years later, a visiting prince
几年后 一个来访问的王子
came into Michelangelo’s studio
来到了Michelangelo的工作室
and found the master
然后发现他
staring at a single 18-foot block of marble.
盯着一个18英尺长的大理石块
Then he knew the rumors were true that
然后他就知道那些谣言是真的了
Michelangelo had come in every day
Michelangelo每天走到这里
for the past four months,
在过去的四个月里
stared at the marble
盯着大理石看
and gone home for his supper.
然后就回家吃晚饭
So the prince asked the obvious:
所以王子就问 一个显然的问题
“What are you doing?”
“你在干什么”
And Michelangelo turned around and looked at him
然后Michelangelo就转过身来看他
and whispered…
轻声说
“I’m working”
“我在工作”
Three years later, that block of marble
三年后 那块大理石
was the statue of David
就变成了David的雕象
We’re not gonna stare at this thing for four months
我们不是来这盯着它看四个月的
are we?
是不是?
How we gonna open it?
我们怎么才能把它弄开
That’s what we have to figure out
嗯 那就是我们得解决的问题
That’s why we’re sitting here
就是我们得待在这里的原因
I mean, how do you open a…
我是说 你怎么打开一个…
hatch that has no handle, no latch…
没有把手或者门闩的舱门…
no discernible way of opening it?
看不出能用什么方法来打开吗?
Yeah?
谁啊
I’m looking for Shannon. Who are you?
我来找Shannon 你是谁
I’m her brother.
她哥哥
What’s going on?
出什么事了?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Fifteen hours. I just spent 15 hours on a plane.
15个小时 我刚刚在飞机上度过了15个小时
“I’m happy to see you. Glad you’re here.”
“很高兴看到你”
Something like that might work.
说点那些话也许比较好
Listen, this isn’t really the best time.
听着 你来的也许不是时候
Bryan and I were on our way out
Bryan和我正打算
to meet some friends.
去见几个朋友
Give me a call tomorrow.
你干吗不明天再给我打一个电♥话♥
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好吧
Enjoy your friends.
祝你玩得开心
Yo, Jin!
嘿 Jin
Listen I know you don’t like me
听我说哥们 我知道你不喜欢我
’cause of the sea urchin thing.
因为海胆那件事情
That’s okay, ’cause I’m not asking for any favors.
没关系 我不是来找你帮忙的
Just let me know where you get the fish.
只要 告诉我你在哪里抓的鱼
Fish.

Just point me the right direction.
只要告诉我大概的方向就可以了
I’ll take care of my own business with my own tools.
我会用自己的工具去抓的
You just said something mean, didn’t you?
你刚才说了些不好听的 是不是
You know, we’re gonna have to tell ’em.
你知道 我们得告诉他们
Tell them what?
告诉他们什么?
What we found.
我们发现的东西
You know they’re not gonna keep believing that
你也知道 他们不会一直都相信
we’re coming out here hunting.
我们是去打猎
They’re not ready. They won’t understand it.
还没到告诉他们的时候 他们不会明白的
I don’t think I understand it. That’s the problem.
我不认为我明白 那就是问题所在
Look, at least… I gotta tell Shannon.
听我说 至少 我要告诉Shannon
Why?
为什么
What do you mean why? ‘Cause she’s my sister.
这还用问吗 因为她是我妹妹
Why do you care about her so much?
为什么你这么关心她
You don’t know her, man.
哥们你不明白的
She’s smart and she’s special in a lot of ways.
她非常聪明 而且在很多方面很特别
Fair enough.
省省吧
She’s been asking me about this.
她一直都在问我这个
I can’t keep lying to her.
我不能一直都对她撒谎
You mean you can’t keep lying to her,
你的意思是说你不能一直对她撒谎
or you can’t stand the way she makes you feel
还是你受不了她一直这样怀疑你
because you’re lying to her?
因为你在撒谎
Both. Whatever.
都有 随便了
Look, she can keep a secret.
听我说 她能保密的
You’re sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I’m sure.
是的 我确定
No. I mean, are you sure you want to do this?
不是 我是说你确定你要告诉她吗?
I gotta get her off my back.
我得摆脱这种处境
She keeps asking me about this,
她老是来问我这个
she keeps asking about you, about the whole thing.
老是来问我关于你 还有整个这件事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!