Has anyone seen Ethan?
谁看见Ethen了
He went to get some wood,
他去伐木了
took off on the path to the beach. Where’s Carlisle?
往海边去了 Carlisle在哪?
He went after Claire. Footprints, three distinct sets
跟Claire一起去了 脚印 三组不同的脚印
all over the place. Looks like there might have been a struggle.
到处都是 看上去好像发生过一场搏斗
I think they’ve been taken.
我觉得他们很可能是被带走了
We need to prepare to organize a search party
我们得准备一下组织一个搜救队
Can I help? Could use another hand, if you’re up for it.
要帮忙吗? 你想的话 当然了
This is a deserted island. How exactly are you gonna
这是个荒岛 你打算怎么
find them?
去找他们
What do you do in the real world?
你以前是干什么的 Locke先生?
I was a…regional collections supervisor
我是个…地区监督人
for a box company.
为一家生产盒子的公♥司♥工作
Yeah, right.
好吧
You should turn around. Bonne. Head back
你应该回去了 Bonne 回去吧
What about you?
那你呢
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
No. I’m not heading back.
不 我不回去
I admire your courage, but you…
我欣赏你的勇气 可是你应该…
I’m not heading back.
我不回去
Where have you been?
你们都上哪去了?
What do you mean where have we been?
这话什么意思?
You and Locke leaving before sunrise and coming back after dark
你和Locke早出晚归
during the last four days.
连续四天了
What are you doing out there?
你们干什么去了
Looking for Claire.
我们在找Claire
I thought there was no trail anymore
我以为已经没有线索了
that no one even knew where to look.
甚至没有人知道该到哪儿去找
It’s gonna start raining in one minute.
一分钟内就要下雨了
One minute?
一分钟
Give or take a few seconds.
误差几秒之内
They aren’t back yet.
他们还没回来
I’m sure they just made camp for the night.
我肯定他们已经在外边露营了
If there’s anyone on this island your brother’s safe with,
如果说你哥在岛上跟谁一起最安全的话
it’s Locke.
那个人就是Locke
They teach you how to predict the weather at a box company?
生产盒子的公♥司♥教过你怎么预测天气吗?
I brought you a present
我带了件礼物给你
for helping me with the translations.
谢谢你帮我翻译
I didn’t have a chance to get it gift wrapped, so…
我没办法把他包装一下 所以…
I found these in the wreckage,
我在废墟里面找到这些
and I have no use for them personally.
而且这对我来说也没用
They’re actually my size.
它们刚好合我的尺寸
Well, half a size off, but I swear,
嗯 大了半码 不过我敢肯定
this place is making my feet swell.
这个鬼地方已经让我的脚肿了半码
Another mysterious force on the island revealed.
又发现了这个岛的一种神秘力量
Yo, Boone. Question for you, dude.
嘿 Boone 问你点事 兄弟
Yeah.
说吧
You and Locke are hunting boar every day, right?
你和Locke每天都出去打野猪是吧
What about it?
怎么了
It’s cool, except
那很好 但是 呃…
how come you’re not coming back with any?
为什么你们什么都没带回来
We haven’t had fresh pork on our plate in about a week.
我们的盘子里一个星期都没有新鲜野猪肉了 哥们
It’s not like they’re domesticated animals.
它们可不是圈养起来等着你去吃的
Maybe you aren’t trying hard enough?
也许你们还不够努力吧
We’re hunting.
我们已经去打猎了 听见没
I hope so, ’cause people need food, man.
但愿如此 大伙都需要食物
Solid food.
固体食物
This isn’t a game, man.
这可不是个游戏 哥们
I can’t believe you ran down that last ball.
真不敢相信上一个球你居然接住了
Then you hit it for a winner.
然后打回来赢了
Lucky shot.
运气好罢了
Yeah, I wish it was luck.
是吗 希望是运气
Is that my phone?
是我的电♥话♥吗?
Yeah, hello.

Boone, it’s me.
Boone 是我
Yeah.
是我
What’s the matter?
出什么事了
Things aren’t so good.
嗯 有些事情不太妙
Where are you?
你在哪
Get out of here! Get the hell away from me!
滚开 离我远点
Stay out of here! Get the hell away from me!
在那别动 不要靠近我
Shannon What’s going on? I can’t talk.
Shannon 出什么事了 现在不能说
All right, hang on.
那好吧 Shannon 等一下
Just tell me where you are. I’ll come get you.
告诉我你在哪 我去找你
Sydney.
悉尼
Sydney.
悉尼
Australia.
澳大利亚
Stay away from my sister.
离我妹妹远点
For a moment, you seemed to be giving me an order.
刚才你的语气好象在给我下命令
It’s just a friendly suggestion.
只是一个友好的建议
A suggestion.
一个建议
Yes, and if I were you, I’d listen.
是的 要是我是你的话 我一定会听
What if I don’t?
如果我不听呢?
I found some fresh tracks down by the stream.
我在小溪那边找到了新的踪迹
I’ll see you later.
一会见
You know where to find me.
你知道在哪找我
You need to put aside your differences with Sayid.
你应该把你和Sayid的分歧暂时放到一边
He’s hitting on Shannon.
他想泡我妹妹
He’s very competent.
他很有能力
We don’t want to make an enemy of him.
我们并不想与他为敌
We’re gonna want him on our side.
我们希望让他站在我们这边
John People are talking
John 人们都在议论
about what we’re doing out here every day,
关于我们每天都在这在做什么
since we never come back with anything.
特别是看到我们什么也没带回去
You mean boar. Yeah.
你是说没有野猪 是的
plenty of fruit and fish to go around.
还有很多水果和鱼可以吃啊
What we’re doing here is far more important.
我们现在做的事要重要得多
Right now
现在
this is our priority.
这才是最优先要做的
So, Jack…
你好 Jack…
So, Hurley.
你好 Hurley
There’s something kind of important
我有点很重要的事
I’ve been wanting to ask you about.
一直想问你
Anything I tell you is, uh,
我所要告诉你的 呃…
doctor-patient confidential, right?
是医生和病人之间的秘密 行吗
Yeah.
好的
The thing is,
事情是这样的
I haven’t been feeling so great.
我有点不舒服
What’s the matter?
怎么回事啊
Well, it’s kinda like, uh,
嗯 好像是
my stomach.
我的胃
I’ve been having some, um…major digestive issues.
有点消化不良
What have you been eating?
你这几天都吃了什么东西
You know, the usual
和平常一样……
Bananas, papayas, mangoes,
香蕉 木瓜 芒果…
guava, passion fruit,
石榴 西番莲果…
coconut, some of those weird star fruits from up on the hill.
椰子 还有山上采回来的一些无名水果
Someone said they’d be good for digestion.
有人告诉我说那是帮助消化的
Let me tell you, they lied.
我告诉你吧 他们在撒谎
It might help if you had a little more protein
如果有点蛋白质
in your diet
在你的食物里的话 可能会有用
Dude What can I do?
哥们 我该怎么办
There’s no boar. No boar, no protein.
我们没有野猪 没有猪肉就没有蛋白质
You can eat fish. Jin’s been catching a lot of ’em.
你可以吃鱼啊 Jin捕了很多
That guy has it in for me. Come on…
那哥们 我欠他 别开玩笑…
I’m not kidding. He offered me some to eat, like,
我可不是开玩笑的 他给了我很多吃的东西 比如
right after we, you know, got here.
在我们到这里之后
Um, that thing with the spikes.
嗯 那些带刺的
Sea urchin.
海胆
Yeah, when I turned him down,
是的 当我拒绝他之后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!