A headache.
头疼
Oh. Cool.

All right.
好吧
We got a problem.
我们遇到个问题
We have a problem, or…
我们遇到了问题 还是…
…you have a problem?
你遇到了问题?
Jack, you’re the only one who knows about me.
Jack 你是唯一一个了解我的人
Before I left for Sydney,
在我离开去悉尼之前
the marshal who was escorting me, he had this silver case.
押送我的那位长官有只银色的箱子
The airline wouldn’t let him bring it on the plane.
航♥空♥局不让他把箱子带到飞机上
It was hard enough trying to convince them to let him wear a gun.
说服他们允许他带枪已经很困难了
But the case, they made him check it.
但那只箱子…他们还是允许他带上飞机了
What was in the case?
箱子里有什么东西?
Some traveling money. Some of his personal stuff.
一些旅行经费 还有他的一些私人物品
And four 9 millimeters with a few boxes of ammo.
还有一把4.9毫米 和一些弹♥药♥
Guns.

Guns.

So, where is the case now?
那么 箱子现在在哪?
Sawyer has it.
Sawyer拿去了
He hasn’t been able to open it.
到现在为止 他还没打开 但…
Lucky for us. He will.
我俩走运 他会的
Sooner or later.
迟早的事
So, what do you need me to do?
那么 你要我怎么做?
I know where the key is.
我知道钥匙在哪
He… The marshal kept it in his wallet, in his back pocket.
他…长官把它放皮夹里了 皮夹在他后面那只口袋里
I buried him, Kate.
我已经把他埋了 Kate
I know.
我知道
Where?
埋哪了?
So, what else is in the case?
告诉我箱子里还有什么?
What?
什么?
What else is in the case?
箱子里还有其他什么东西 Kate?
Nothing.
没东西了
That’s the truth?
你说的是实话?
Just the guns.
就是些枪
If you want my help, we’re gonna open the case together.
如果你要我帮你 我们得一块儿打开那箱子
Okay.

Okay.

Why are you smiling?
你笑什么?
Am I?
我在笑吗?
You look happy.
你看起来很开心
Well, I guess I must be then.
我想你说对了
There’s no reason. Things are awful.
没理由好开心的 事情糟透了
They’re not awful. We’re stranded on an island.
还没那么糟 我们被困在岛上
No one’s coming for us. You don’t know that.
没人来救我们 说不定呢
Well, what I do know is there’s something in that jungle that eats people.
据我所知 丛林里有个爱吃人的东西
Just because we’ve not heard from it
虽然我们好几周没听到它叫了
doesn’t mean it won’t get hungry again.
但别以为它就不会肚子饿
And I know there’s a person or people that are trying to hurt us.
我还知道有人要伤害我们
Charlie. And…
Charlie 还有…
Nobody blames you. What?
没人责怪你 什么?
For what happened to Claire.
对于Claire发生的事…
It’s not your fault.
这并不是你的错
You did everything that you could do,
你能做的你都做了
and you came very close to dying yourself.
还差点陪了命
Yeah.

Maybe I should have died.
也许我还是死掉比较好
You know what I think, Charlie?
你知道我在想什么吗 Charlie?
You need to ask for help.
你需要帮助
Who’s gonna help me?
谁会来帮我?
So why didn’t you put him with the others?
在你熔烧机身的时候
When you burned the fuselage?
你为什么不把他和其他人放在一起烧掉?
Because I needed to bury him.
因为我得埋了他
So you ready to do this?
你准备这么做了?
Hell, yeah. By now their imaginations are running wild.
是的 到现在为止 他们都已经胡思乱想了
Don’t hold back.
不要再隐瞒了
He won’t talk if the details are off.
说出来的话他就不会告诉你了
You and your details, Maggie.
你以及你的细节 Maggie
Okay, hero. No, please, don’t.
好吧 英雄… 别 求你 不要
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Everybody just relax!
大家放松!
I said quiet.
我说大家安静
Okay, Mr. Manager, you want to be a hard-ass?
好 经理先生 你还是不肯说是吧?
Protect a vault that doesn’t even belong to you?
保护一个不属于你的钱库?
Okay. There’s gonna be consequences.
好吧 得给点颜色瞧瞧了
He’s gonna kill me anyway.
他会杀了我的
I swear, if you don’t shut up.
我对天发誓 如果你再不闭嘴…
You got three seconds to give me that damn key.
给你三秒钟考虑时间把钥匙给我
One…
1…
Two…
2…
Three.
3.
All right.
好吧
I’ll give it to you.
我给你
Good. Let’s go.
很好 我们走
Right around here.
呆在这边
Let’s go.
我们走
You all right? Compared to what?
你没事吧? 相对什么而言?
You want me to… No. I’ll do it.
你要我… 不 我来
Oh, God.
哦 天
Did you get it? Yeah.
拿到了吗? 是的
The key isn’t in here.
钥匙不在里面
It isn’t?
没在?
That was real good sleight of hand distracting me with the wallet.
不过 用钱包这招来骗我 你还真行
Open it.
松开
Jack… Don’t.
Jack… 不要
Don’t.
不要
“The sea of sparkles?” No, wait. Um…
“海…发光…”? 不 等等 不..
“The sea of silver sparkles that change.”
“改变着的散着银光的海洋”
It’s the same as the last one.
和最后一句一样
Are you sure?
你确定?
The equation is different. It doesn’t relate.
等式完全不同 这毫无关联
What you’re saying doesn’t make any sense.
你说得一点道理都没有
Okay.
好吧
What about this one?
这个怎么说?
It should say something about latitude.
这应该是关于纬度和经度的
Something about the stars.
一些和星星有关的东西
Give me some room.
好 给我一点思考空间 行吗?
“Next to the pond… blue…”
“靠近池塘…蓝色…”
Uh…”Blue eternity.”
“蓝色水泥板–蓝色永恒”
No, wait, no. Um, “Blue infinity.”
不 等等 不 呃.. “蓝色..无穷”
“Blue infinity”?
“蓝色..无穷”?
“Blue infinity.”
“蓝色..无穷”
There’s something about this that is so familiar.
感觉有什么东西很熟悉
You’ve been telling me
过去的一小时 你跟我
what sounds very much like nonsense for the past hour,
说的几乎是一堆废话
and now it seems familiar?
现在又说很熟悉?
Okay, A: I told you that my French sucks.
好 A: 我告诉过你我的法语糟透了
And B: This isn’t my nonsense, okay?
B: 我没有胡说 行了吗?
Do you ever think that after 16 years on Mystery Frickin’ Island,
你有没想过 在这个神秘的岛上呆16年后
your friend might not be quite adjusted?
你朋友还会不适应吗?
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
Yeah. Haven’t you heard? I’m completely useless.
是啊 你是不是听说了我很没用啊?!
Doctor.
医生
So, what can I do you for?
有什么我能效劳的?
Figured she’d get you to do her dirty work for her.
我就知道她会叫你来干这个苦活
So, what? We gonna wrestle for it?
那么 怎么说 摔交决胜负?
No, you’re gonna give it to me.
不 你会把它给我的
Am I? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
I’m just gonna give it to you?
我会把它给你?
Yeah.
是的
Why would I want to do that?
我为什么会这么做?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!