anything.
什么都记不起来了
What?
什么?
That’s all they wanted.
才是他们想要的
“They.”
“他们”
All they wanted was Claire.
他们想要的是Claire
They aren’t back yet.
他们还没回来
I’m sure they just made camp for the night.
我确信他们在那儿扎营过夜了
If there’s anyone on this island that your brother’s safe with,
要说你哥哥跟岛上谁在一起最安全
it’s Locke.
只有Locke了
Are we lost?
我们迷路了吗?
No,Boone,we’re not lost.
不 Boone 我们没迷路
Sorry,it’s just…
对不起 只是…
I don’t see how you can still be following his trail.
我不明白你怎么还能继续跟踪?
I think we should go back,man.
我想我们该回去了 老兄
Don’t you feel it?
你没感觉到吗?
Feel what? It.
感觉什么? 它
All right,John,
好吧 John
I’m gonna follow the strips back.
我要沿着红条标记折回了
Suit yourself.
自己看着办吧
You need this more than I do.
你比我更需要这个
What is that?
那是什么?
Steel.
铁的
Could that be part of the plane…
那是飞机的一部分…
part of the wreckage?
失事飞机的一部分吗?
What is that?
这是什么?
That’s what we’re gonna find out.
这就是我们要找的了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!