Come on,one more game. Double or nothing.
来吧 再来一局 要么加倍付钱 要么一笔购销
I can’t.
我不能来了
I got a meeting.
我有个会议
A meeting? Yeah,a meeting.
会议? 是的 一个会议
You owe me $20,000. You’ll get it.
你欠我2000美元 会给你的
It’s been about 15 minutes since we’ve seen any sign.
我们已经有15分钟没看到任何踪迹了
What are we following?
我们在跟踪什么?
My gut. Great.
我的勇气 很好
So,Boone,what do you do in the real world?
那么Boone 在现实生活中你是干什么的?
I run a business.
我做生意的
What kind of business? It’s a wedding thing.
什么生意? 一些婚礼的东西
My mother has this empire…
我妈妈有个大企业
the Martha Stewart of matrimony.
玛莎·斯图而特婚姻公♥司♥
I run one of the subsidiaries.
我经营其中一个子公♥司♥
So,who’s running it now?
那么现在由谁管呢?
I guess it doesn’t matter,does it?
这已经不重要了 不是吗?
I’m sure there are people who can handle it temporarily.
我想会有人临时接管的
It’s gonna start raining in one minute.
一分钟后将下雨
One minute? Give or take a few seconds.
一分钟? 几秒种的偏差
You should turn around,Boone,head back.
你应该折回 Boone 回去
What?
什么?
Trail’s been cold for 1/4 mile,dangerous terrain ahead.
已经有1/4英里我们没看到踪迹了 前面很危险
If you start now,you’ll make it back to camp before dark.
如果你现在回去就能在天黑前赶到营地
What about you? I can take care of myself.
那你呢? 我会照顾好自己
No,I’m not gonna head back.
不 我不回去
I admire your courage,but you should…
我欣赏你的勇气 但你应该…
I’m not heading back.
我不会回去的
All right.
好吧
They teach you how to predict the weather at a box company?
在包装箱公♥司♥他们教你如何预测天气?
I guess we were right.
我想我们走对了
Where to now?
现在往哪儿走?
Jack, where are you going?
Jack 你去哪儿?
Didn’t you hear her?
你听到她了吗?
Hear who?
听到谁?
If you do not stop following me,
如果你再跟着我
I will kill one of them.
我会杀了他们其中一个
Do you understand?
明白吗?
No more warnings.
不会警告你第二遍
Dr. Shephard.
Shephard医生
That man that my father’s talking to…who is that?
和我父亲说话的那人是谁?
That’s her husband.
是那病人的丈夫
He’s threatening to sue.
他威胁说要起诉
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
How long was I out?
我昏了多久了?
I don’t know,a few minutes. You slipped. With all the rocks and everything.
我不知道 几分钟吧 你滑倒了 岩石什么的都掉下来了
Ethan. What?
Ethan 什么?
Ethan was here. You banged your head,Jack.
Ethan在这儿 你撞到头了 Jack
No,no. He was here.
不 不 他不在这儿
You have to stop.
你得停手了
The rain has washed away the trail.
雨水把痕迹都冲掉了
Even if he was here,you’ve got…Jack!
即使他在这儿 你也得…Jack!
I’m not letting him do this.
我不会再让他这么做的
Not letting him? Not again.
不让他? 不再让了
We realized that her blood pressure was continuing to drop precipitously.
我们发现她的血压急速下降
At which point,the patient went into cardiac arrest.
此刻 病人的心脏停止跳动
Of course,every effort was made to resuscitate her,
当然 我们尽了最大的努力抢救
but the severity of her injuries…
但是严重的伤势…
the amount of internal bleeding made that impossible.
以及大量的内出血使得我们无力挽救她的生命
Now,in my professional opinion,ladies and gentlemen,and that’s all I have…
按照我的职业观点 女士们先生们 我要说的是…
by the time I was called in,the damage was irreversible.
当我赶到的时候 形势已经无法逆转了
Okay. Thanks,Christian.
好的 谢谢 Christian
Sorry about this formality. Of course.
我们对这种形♥式♥主♥义♥感到抱歉 好的
Just one final detail.
最后一个细节
You were aware of the patient’s pregnancy when you went into the procedure?
你动手术的时候知道病人已经怀孕了吗?
Absolutely.
当然知道
The patient’s husband had informed the attending in the E.R.
病人的丈夫为预产的事来过急诊室
It was,however,extremely early in the pregnancy
不过是在怀孕很早期的时候
so our primary focus had to be on the mother.
所以我们把重点主要放在母亲身上
Okay,then,I think we’re done here.
好的 那么 我想我们问完了
Our final report will be filed.
最终结果将做成档案
Okay.
好的
I need to…
我需要…
revise my statement.
修正一下我的陈述词
I didn’t come into the O.R. until well into the procedure.
我是了解情况以后才进的手术室
I was warned by one of the nurses that my father was operating…
我被一个护士提醒 我父亲在受影响的情况下…
under the influence.
给病人动手术
Jack, this is not…
Jack 这不是…
By the time I got there,it was clear that my father was
等我赶到那的时候 很明显我父亲已经…
not only incapacitated,but that he had also…
无法控制局面了 同时他还…
severed the patient’s hepatic artery,
割断了病人的肝动脉
which,in my professional opinion,
按照我的职业观点
caused the crisis which led to her death.
这造成了病人的最终死亡
No!
不!
You gotta cut him down.
你去把绳子割断
Hold on,Charlie. Hold on there.
坚持住 Charlie 坚持住
I can’t reach! Pull him over!
我够不到! 拉他过来!
He’s not breathing.
他停止呼吸了
Come on,breathe.
加油 呼吸
Breathe,Charlie,come on. Breathe!
呼吸 Charlie 加油 呼吸!
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on!
加油!
Come on,Charlie! Come on!
加油 Charlie! 加油!
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
Come on,Charlie. Come on!
加油 Charlie 加油!
Come on!
加油!
Come on,Charlie. Come on!
加油 Charlie 加油!
Come on!
加油!
Come on.
加油
Jack,he’s…Jack,stop. He’s not coming…
Jack 他…Jack 不要打了 他不会回来了…
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没关系的 没关系的
No.

No.

Come on.
加油
Stop!
住手!
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, just breathe. Breathe.
好 尽量呼吸 呼吸
That’s it.
就这样
Just breathe.
呼吸就行
Just breathe deep. Breathe deep.
作深呼吸 深呼吸
There you are.
做得好
You’re okay.
你没事了
Dad!
爸爸!
They brought Charlie back,but he hasn’t said anything since he came back.
他们把Charlie带回来了 但他回来后还没说过话
They find Claire?
他们找到Claire了?
Does that hurt?
疼吗?
How’s your breathing?
呼吸怎样了?
you gotta talk to me.
你得和我说话
We’re gonna go back out and look for Claire the moment the sun comes up.
太阳一出来 我们就要回去找Claire了
And I could really use your help.
我真的很需要你的帮助
I mean,anything that you can tell me about…
我是说 任何你可以告诉我们的有关…
what you remember,where you were going.
你记得的事情 你去过哪了
Did you see or hear…
你有没看到或听到…
I didn’t see anything…
我什么都没看到…
hear anything.
什么都没听到
I don’t remember…
我什么都不记得了…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!