Well,you’re either a taxidermist or a hit man.
你要么是动物标本剥制师 要么就是职业杀手
I was a…
我是…
regional collections supervisor for a box company.
包装箱公♥司♥的区域收集监督人员
A box company?
包装箱公♥司♥?
They made boxes.
他们做盒子的
Yeah,right.
是吗
Please slow down! You said they went this way.
慢一点! 你说他们朝这边走的
I think they went this way. I’m not as good at this as Locke is.
我想他们朝这边走的 我没Locke那么厉害
So where’d you pick up the tracking skills,Kate?
这些跟踪技术你是哪里学来的 Kate?
Was that before or after you were on the run?
是在通缉前还是通缉后学的?
I’m trying to help,Jack. You know what might help?
我试着帮忙 Jack 你知道什么东西帮得上忙?
A little honesty.
诚实一点
Just give me something real –anything.
给我些真实的东西…任何东西都可以
My dad was in the army…
我爸爸是军队里的
ranger battalion.
突击队
He was stationed at Fort Lewis,Washington State.
他驻扎在华盛顿州的路易丝堡
We’d go hiking together.
我们曾经一块儿远足
One day we spent eight hours tracking deer.
有一天 我们花了8个小时追一只鹿
Being in the woods,it was like…
呆在丛林里 感觉就像…
it was like his religion.
就像是他的宗教信仰
That was real.
那是真实的
Anything you wanna share,Jack?
你有什么要分享的吗 Jack?
Well,thanks for coming in,Jack. Have a seat.
感谢你能来 Jack 请坐
What’s it say?
纸上写了什么?
The truth…
事实
that a patient was brought to the E.R. following a car accident,
发生车祸后 病人被送到了急诊室
rushed into surgery with massive internal bleeding.
有大范围的内出血 然后仓促进行手术
You joined me,and in spite of our most heroic efforts,
你和我是主刀医生 尽管尽了最大的努力
the patient succumbed to her injuries.
病人还是没能挺过来
Looks like you fixed everything but the patient.
看来除了病人 你把每件事都做得很完美
You had no business being in O.R.
你在手术室没有认真工作
You really think I would have walked in there if I couldn’t handle it?
你真以为如果碰上我应付不了的手术 我会走进手术室?
You’ve done it before.
你以前这么做过
That’s right,I have,because I am perfectly capable of making those …
说得对 我有过 因为我有能力完美地把那些…
How can you say that after what happened yesterday?
发生昨天那样的事 你居然还敢这么说?
The problem is not… You were impaired.
问题不是… 你的价值降低了
I know my limits. I won’t sign this.
我知道我的能力界限在哪 我不会签这个字的
You were part of a team,Jack.
你是小组中的一员 Jack
I’m not the only one on the hook for this.
我不是唯一一个和这件事挂钩的
You called me off.
你接替我做的手术
You were the surgeon of record when she died.
她死的时候档案里记录 你是主刀医生
Look,accidents happen in surgeries all the time,Jack.
听着 手术过程中发生意外是常有的事 Jack
That’s the truth,and you know it.
那就是事实 你知道的
But if you contradict this report,
如果你抵触这份报告
if you mention alcohol,
如果你提到酒
well,that’s the only fact that’s gonna matter.
那将会是造成事故的唯一事实
They’ll strip me of my license.
他们会吊销我的执照的
Yes…
是的…
they will.
他们会的
I know I have been hard on you,
我知道我对你管教很严
but that is how you make a soft metal into steel.
那是因为我恨铁不成钢
That is why
所以你才会成为
you are the most gifted young surgeon in this city.
本市最有天赋的年轻外科医生
I mean,this…
我意思是 这是…
this is a career that is all about the greater good.
这是一个可以带来很大好处的职业
I’ve had to sacrifice
在你和我关系上的某些方面…
certain aspects of my relationship with you
我不得不做出牺牲
so that hundreds and thousands of patients will live
那样成百上千的病人…
because of your extraordinary skills.
会因为你高超的技术而活着
I know it’s a long…
我知道这要等…
long time coming.
很长的时间
What happened yesterday,
但昨天发生的事
I promise you,
我向你保证
will never happen again.
再也不会发生了
After what I’ve given…
我已经付出了那么多…
this isn’t…this is not just about my career,Jack,
这不只….这已经不只关系到我的职业 Jack
it’s my life.
这是我的生命
Thank you,son.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t know if you Islams got a concept of karma,
我不知道你们伊♥斯♥兰♥教是否有命运这种概念
but I get the sense this island just served you up a heaping platter of cosmic payback.
但我有种感觉 这个岛屿偿还了你很多东西
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Dr. Do-right doesn’t trust me with his antibiotics
“正义”医生不肯给我抗生素
so I gotta hump it up here every day to get my meds.
所以我只能每天自己来这儿取药了
You know,a less magnanimous man than I
你知道 一个比我还没有雅量的人
might just be thinking he could beat the ever-living snot out of you right now
也会觉得能够痛扁眼前这个苟且偷生的贱♥人♥
without fear of reprisal.
而不必担心报复
You want a shot,take it.
你想打就打吧
Know that I left this camp out of shame for what I did to you.
但我要你知道 我离开是因为对自己的所作所为感到羞耻
It was never my intention to return.
我决不是故意要回来的
Sorry,fresh out of sweet forgiveness.
抱歉 我对请求宽容这种事已经免疫了
If it wasn’t your intention to return,then why did you?
如果不是故意的 那你为什么要回来?
I was taken prisoner by the Frenchwoman.
我被那个法国女子俘虏了
The one that’s been sending out a distress signal for 16 years?
那个发送了16年求救信♥号♥♥的法国女子?
She’s alive?
她还活着?
She was on a science expedition.
她是一支科考队的
She said they shipwrecked.
她说他们的船只失事了
She alone?
她一个人?
She said that there are others on this island.
她说岛上还有其他人
Her people?
她的人?
No,she believed they had all gotten sick.
不是 她认为她队里的人都病了
She murdered her entire team.
她杀了整支科考队
And these others,who the hell are they?
那其他人他妈的又是谁?
I don’t know.
我不知道
She’s never seen them.
她从没看到过他们
Oh,she’s never seen them,but she knows they’re there?
她从没看到过他们 却知道他们在那儿?
If you believe her.
如果你相信她的话
Do you?
你相信吗?
Maybe.
或许相信
Maybe not.
或许不相信
But on my way back,
但在我回来的路上
I heard something in the jungle…
我听到丛林里有东西…
surrounding me.
围绕着我
Something like what?
什么东西?
Have you got something to say to me,Sawyer?
你还有什么要说的吗 Sawyer?
Or are you going to continue asking me questions you know I don’t have the answers to?
还是继续问我 连我都不知道答案的问题?
Tide’s coming up the beach.
潮水涨到岸上了
The plane hull’s almost in the water.
机身几乎浸在水里了
I kept your signal fire burning.
我继续用你的烧火方式求救
Crap.
垃圾
Your blots can’t get in.
你孤立的棋子进不来了
Yeah,I know my blots can’t get in.
是的 我知道那颗孤立的棋子进不来了
My roll. Yahoo!
轮到我掷骰子了 喔哦!
I need a four-three.
我需要一个三 一个四
Dude,would you please roll?
小子 你能不能快点?
Yes! No!
好! 不!
Your turn.
轮到你了
It’s okay.
没事
I wasn’t very good when I first started playing,either.
我第一次玩的时候玩得也不好
I didn’t just start playing.
我不是第一次玩
I took 17th in a tournament once.
我在联赛中获得了第17名
17th is not very good. No,17th is very good.
17名不怎么好啊 不 17名很好
Come on,double sixes,double sixes.
拜托了 两个六 两个六
Yes! Oh,you gotta be kidding me.
好! 开什么玩笑
I’m lucky. No one is that lucky.
我很幸运 没人会那么幸运
My dad said I was the luckiest person he ever knew.
我爸爸说我是他认识的人中最幸运的家伙
Really?
真的吗?
Not Michael…Brian,my other dad.
不是Michael 是Brian 我的另一个爸爸
Yeah,um…
是的
Yes! Yes!
好! 好!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!