Oh,thank god I have you and some anonymous nurse to rescue me.
感谢上帝 有你和某个匿名的护士救我
She told me that your hands were shaking.
她告诉我你的手在发抖
My hands were not… You cut her hepatic artery.
我的手没… 你切断了她的肝动脉
She was in a car crash,Jack. Her insides were a mess.
她被车撞了 Jack 她的身体内部一团糟
You made a mistake. They called me.
你犯了个错误 他们打电♥话♥给我的
I don’t care whether or not they called you,
我才不管他们是否打电♥话♥给你
you made a mistake. Are you lecturing me?
你犯了个错误 你在对我说教?
If you were upstairs,and I was in a restaurant having lunch,
如果你在楼上 而我在饭店吃午饭
then why did they call me?
那他们为什么要打电♥话♥给我?
How many drinks did you have at lunch,dad?
你中午喝了多少酒 爸爸?
It’s a good thing you were going in a circle.
幸好你在原地找
Not much of a search grid,but
没到更大的范围去
we never would have found ya otherwise.
否则我们怎么都找不到你了
Did you find anything?
有什么发现吗?
No.
没有
You should go back to the caves…Sayid’s leg.
你应该回到山洞去 Sayid的腿有伤
I dressed Sayid’s leg.
我给Sayid的腿敷过药了
You found me. We can find Charlie and Claire.
你找得到我 我们也能找到Charlie和Claire
Now,do we have a trail to follow or not?
我们还有没有足迹可以跟踪?
Jack,this was my fault. What?
Jack 这都是我的错 什么?
I hunted with Ethan,I spent time with him.
我和Ethan一块儿打猎 我和他度过了很长时间
I never sensed anything…off.
我什么都没察觉出来
But for everything that I know about hunting and tracking,
但就我对打猎和跟踪的了解
whoever he is,he knows more.
不管这人是谁 他知道得很多
If we catch up with him,
如果我们追上他了
I don’t want anything to happen to the only trained physician on the island.
我不想岛上唯一一个训练有素的医生发生什么意外
So go back,be the doctor. Let me be the hunter.
所以还是回去当好医生吧 让我去找他
Can we go now?
我们可以走了吗?
Follow me.
跟着我
I’m trying to help,and all the guy can tell me is go South?
我尽力想帮忙 那家伙却叫我去南边?
Like what? I’m gonna get in his way or something?
什么话嘛? 我碍着他们了还是怎么了?
We’re all tweaked,man.
我们都很焦急 老兄
Locke’s just feeling it like the rest of us.
Locke也和其他人一样
So what?
那又怎样?
I got five guys who are going out there with me,
那儿有五个家伙会和我一块儿去
putting our necks on the line to try to find Charlie and Claire.
就算冒着生命危险 我们也想去找Charlie和Claire
All I’m saying is
我想说的是
I’m getting sick of being treated like a second-class citizen around here
我讨厌在这儿被当成二等公民
because Mount Baldy can bag a boar.
就因为那秃头能抓野猪
He knows a lot more than how to catch a boar.
除了抓野猪 他还知道很多
Mr. Locke’s a warrior…
Locke先生是个勇士
he can hunt,
他能打猎
he can track stuff,and he’s the only one who brought knives.
他能跟踪 他是这儿唯一一个带刀子的人
So if it were me,I’d listen to him.
所以如果是我 我就会听他的
Well,I don’t want you to.
我不想你听他的
You understand?
明白吗?
You stay with Hurley.
你和Hurley呆一块儿
I might not be a warrior,but I am going South.
我或许不是个勇士 但我会去南边
Back home,
等我回到家
I’m known as something of a warrior myself.
大家也会认为我是个勇士的
We mark our progress by line of sight.
我们用红线标记我们的行程
Tie these off so we don’t get lost.
把这个绑在树上 我们就不会迷路了
You can lead us back to camp,right?
你能带我们回营地 对吧?
If nothing happens to me.
如果我没发生什么意外的话
Maybe I’d better take marker detail.
或许由我来做标记会更好一些
Anything?
有发现?
Not yet.
还没
If you can’t find the trail… I’ll pick it up again.
如果你找不到踪迹… 我会再找到的
We need to rest for a minute,to get our clarity back.
我们得休息会儿好让思路清晰一些
You’re gonna take a break?
你们要休息?
It’s gotta be almost 4:00. When the sun sets,there’s no way…
快4:00点了 太阳一下山就不可能…
It’s 4:25. And,yes,I’m taking a break.
现在是4:25 但我要休息一下
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我和你谈谈?
Would it kill you to give the guy a little space?
给他点空间 这又不会对你怎么样
It might.
会的
Stop that.
不要那样
What?
什么?
That.
那样
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
I didn’t believe her…Claire.
我没有相信她…Claire
I gave her a sedative. Jack,you can’t…
我给了她镇定药 Jack 你不能…
she told me someone was after her,that she was being attacked,and I…
她告诉我有人在追她 有人要伤害她 我却..
she just seemed so out of it.
感觉她说的有点脱节
I thought that her pregnancy was amping up her stress,and I…
我以为是怀孕增加了她的压力的缘故 我…
I didn’t believe her.
我没有相信她
What is it?
什么?
Look familiar?
很熟悉吧?
It’s Charlie’s.
是Charlie的
You think it just came off?
你觉得这只是个意外的发现吗?
No.

He’s leaving us a trail.
他在给我们暗示
They went this way.
他们朝这边走了
I’m not so sure.
我不是很确定
There’s another trail here.
这儿有另一个线索
What do you mean,”another”? These are footprints.
你什么意思 “另一个”? 这些是脚印
People moved off this way.
他们朝这边移♥动♥
Charlie’s leaving these for us to follow.
Charlie留下这些给我们作暗示
They went that way.
他们往那边去了
Unless Charlie isn’t the one leaving them.
除非这些东西不是Charlie留下的
If Ethan knows that we’re behind him,he could be setting up a dummy trail.
如果Ethan知道我们在跟踪他 他很可能会弄些假线索
Take off in one direction,double back in his old footprints.
在一个方向岔开 然后沿着原脚印往回走
Wait,now you’re a tracker?
等等 你也会跟踪?
You’re just full of surprises.
你真让人惊讶
So we’ve got two trails.
所以我们有两条路可走
Let’s split up. I’ll take that one.
我们分头找吧 我找这边
No,we should stay together,Jack.
不行 我们得呆在一起 Jack
Why? We’ve got two trails,and apparently two trackers.
为什么? 我们有两个线索 而且有两个会跟踪的人
Be careful.
小心点
Who got taken by what?
谁被谁挟持走了?
Charlie and Claire. They think Ethan took ’em.
Charlie和Claire 他们都认为是Ethan干的
Ethan took ’em? Yeah.
Ethan挟持他们? 是的
Took ’em why? And who the hell’s Ethan?
为什么要挟持他们? 还有Ethan是谁?
I don’t know. He wasn’t on the list thing,the manifest.
我不知道 他不在旅客名单上
Ever think he might have lied about his name?
有没想过 他有可能虚报他的名字?
It’s stupid to lie about your name.
虚报名字那太蠢了
All right,tattoo,
好吧 小子
where do you think Ethan came from?
那你觉得Ethan从哪儿来的?
Maybe he was already on the island before we were.
可能在我们来之前 他就在岛上了
Got yourself one hell of an imagination,kid.
你可真会想象 孩子
There could be lots of other people on the island.
岛上可能有许多人
So a tribe of evil natives planted a ringer in the camp
所以当地的邪恶部落派了个人潜入我们的营地
to kidnap a pregnant girl and a reject from VH1 has-beens.
来绑♥架♥一个孕妇 而且这女子还是VH1电台扔在这儿的
Yeah,fiendishly clever.
是的 简直太聪明了
And why am I getting the evening news from a 6-year-old?
为什么我要听一个6岁小子的话?
I’m 10.
我10岁
Okay,then it must be true.
好吧 这就一定是真的了
If you don’t believe me,ask Sayid. He said we’re not alone.
如果你不相信我 问问Sayid 他说岛上不只我们这些人
Sayid’s back?
Sayid回来了?
Red shirt. Huh?
红衬衫 啊?
Red shirt. You ever watch “Star Trek”?
红衬衫 你看过”星际之门”吗?
Oh,not really.
没看过
The crew guys
那些飞船上的家伙
that would go down to the planet with the main guys…
跟着一队人来到一个星球…
the captain and the guy with the pointy ears…
首长和那个有尖耳朵的家伙
they always wore red shirts,and they always got killed.
他们总穿着红衬衫 而且老是被杀
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Sounds like a pisspoor captain.
听起来像是个可怜的首长
What do you doin the real world,Mr. Locke?
在现实生活中你是干什么的 Locke先生?
It’s John. John.
叫我John John
Why don’t you guess?
猜猜看?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!