I think…I think I’m all right.
我想…我想我没事了
I told you I’d take care of you.
我告诉过你我会照顾好你的
Thanks,Charlie. You’re quite welcome.
谢谢你 Charlie 你太客气了
Listen to me. Sayid!
听我说 Sayid!
We’re not alone.
岛上不只我们这些人
I was sleeping,and I woke up,and
我在睡觉 刚醒来
he was trying to hurt my baby.
他正要伤害我的孩子
We gotta find out who everyone is.
我们得查明每个人的身份
You want to start a census.
你想人口调查
Lance! Sorry?
Lance! 什么?
Your name’s Lance,right?
你叫Lance 对吧?
Ethan. Dude,that’s right.
Ethan 老兄 你说得对!
I want you to take these.
我要你服这些药
They’re sedatives,very mild.
这些是非常温和的镇静剂
You think I’m making this up?
你认为这些都是我编造出来的?
It was safe at the beach. It’s not safe here.
海边要安全点 这儿不够安全
What did you say to her?
你对她说什么了?
We got a problem. The census.
发现个问题 有关人口调查的
I interviewed everyone.
我会见了每个人
One of them isn’t in the manifest.
其中一位并不在旅客名单上
He wasn’t on the plane.
他没在飞机上
He wasn’t on the plane. Who wasn’t on the plane?
他不在飞机上 谁不在飞机上?
Ethan,the Canadian guy. He’s not on the passenger manifest.
Ethan 那个来自加拿大的家伙 他不在旅客名单之列
Where the hell is he? I don’t know.
那他在哪? 我不知道
I saw him yesterday… Has anyone seen Ethan?
我昨天还看见过他 有人看见Ethan了吗?
Yeah,yeah,he went to get some wood. Took off on the path to the beach.
是的 他去砍柴了 在去海边的路上
Is he okay? What happened?
他没事吧? 发生什么事了?
Where’s Charlie? What?
Charlie在哪儿? 什么?
Where’s Charlie?
Charlie在哪?
He went after Claire.
他去追Claire了
She was moving back to the beach.
她正要搬回到海边去住
Claire…that’s hers.
Claire…是她的东西
What happened? Where are they?
发生什么事了? 他们去哪了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Footprints.
脚印
At least three distinct sets all over the place.
这地方至少有三种不同的脚印
It looks like there might have been a struggle.
看起来像是有过争斗
What? What is it?
什么? 又有什么?
Drag marks here…
这儿有拖痕…
and here.
这儿也有
Claire and Charlie…
Claire和Charlie…
they were together.
他们在一起
I think they’ve been taken.
我想他们被挟持走了
Shh.
嘘…
The tracks are still fresh.
这些痕迹是刚弄上去的
This doesn’t make any sense.
这一点儿都不合理
How could one man drag off two people,one of them pregnant?
一个人怎么拖得动两个 其中一个还是怀孕的?
You’re asking the wrong question. Not how,why?
你问错问题了 不是怎么拖 而是为什么?
You think it was Ethan?
你认为是Ethan干的?
Certainly feels like it was Ethan,doesn’t it?
感觉当然是Ethan 难道不是吗?
By himself? How?
靠他一个人? 怎么拖?
We can’t account for all of our people.
我们无法解释我们中的所有人
And more importantly,who’s to say they’re even our people?
更重要的是 谁说他们是我们的人了?
What?
什么?
Sayid said there were others.
Sayid说还有其他人
Sayid said that we’re not alone. Semantics.
Sayid只说我们并不孤独 他就这个意思
Sayid’s injured. We don’t even know where he went. He’s delirious.
Sayid受伤了 我们甚至不知道他去过哪 他现在神智不清
I’m just telling you what the ground is telling me.
我只是在告诉你地面给我的一些暗示
So which way is the ground telling you that they went?
那地面告诉你他们往哪条路走了?
Jack,we don’t know what’s going on here.
Jack 我们不知道这儿发生过什么事
We know enough.
我们知道得够多了
We need to prepare. We could be back at the caves in 10 minutes,
我们需要准备准备 10分钟内我们就能回到山洞
organize a search party… Which way did they go,Locke?
组织搜索队… 他们朝哪边走了 Locke?
Stats are dropping.
斯达数下降
Come on.
加油
B.P.’S falling. She’s bleeding out.
血压下降 她在不停的流血
No,I’ve got the artery almost there.
不 我已经止住动脉的血了
She’s in arrest.
心脏停止跳动
One milligram epi. Let’s get the crash cart over here!
一毫克EPI 把电击车推过来
All right,artery’s sealed. Close her up.
好的 动脉缝合了 继续缝合
Defib.
电击板
Charged? Charged.
充电? 充电完毕
Clear.
开始
Charged? We’re charged.
充电? 充电完毕
Clear.
开始
Come on.
加油
Come on back now. Come on.
加油 恢复心跳 加油
Come on now.
加油
Come on back.
加油 回来吧
Come on.
加油
Call it.
到此为止
Come on,baby. Come back. Come back.
加油 宝贝 回来吧 回来
Come on,baby. Come on.
加油 宝贝 加油
Come on now.
加油
You can do this. Come on.
加油 宝贝 加油
Come on.
加油
Call it,Jack.
行了 Jack
It’s over. Call it.
结束了 停止吧
You call it.
算你行
You let him go alone?
你让他一个人去找?
Don’t worry,I’ll catch up.
别担心 我会赶上他的
What’s the word from the beach?
海边的人有什么消息吗?
Nothing. Nobody has seen him.
没有 没人看到过他
I’m coming with you. I figured you might.
我和你一起去 我就知道你会的
What are you doing?
你干什么?
We need to get our water and get back to the beach.
我们取水后得回到海边去
I heard you’re forming a search party. Can I help?
听说你在组织一支搜索队 我能帮上什么忙吗?
This is a deserted island.
这是个荒岛
There’s no choppers,no amber alerts.
没直升机 没报♥警♥系统
How exactly are you gonna find them?
你说你怎么找他们?
By following Ethan’s trail.
跟踪Ethan的足迹
No one can walk through the wilderness without leaving signs…
没人能够不留痕迹的穿越这片荒野
bending blades of grass,breaking twigs…
草的弯曲 折断的树枝
especially with captives in tow.
尤其是还拖着两个家伙
And yes,I could use another hand if you’re up for it.
还有 如果你肯来的话我还能多个帮手
I’m up for it.
我愿意帮忙
Then let’s get moving.
那么我们出发吧
I could take Vincent,
我可以带着Vincent一块去
and he can sniff something that belonged to Charlie,
他能够嗅出属于Charlie的东西
and I can help.
我帮得上忙
I said no,man.
我说过不行 小子
hey,look,you know,a lot us don’t just wanna sit here waiting for news.
听着 你知道大伙都不愿干坐着等消息
Thanks,but we’re set. Anyone else is just gonna slow us down.
谢谢 但我们人手够了 再多个人只会减慢搜寻速度
Okay.
好吧
Maybe I’ll just put together another party.
或许我能再组织一支搜寻队
Good idea.
好主意
We’re going North. I suggest you go South.
我们去北边找 我建议你去南边
Come on.
我们走
Never thought I’d see the day,Jack.
我从没想过会看到这一天 Jack
You barge into my O.R. You work on my patient.
你闯进我的手术室 给我的病人动手术
You didn’t have to do this procedure.
你不必接这个急诊的
I don’t have to do anything.
我什么都不必做
Yeah,of course you don’t.
是 你当然不必
I chose to do this procedure…
我接手做这个手术
this emergency procedure…
这个紧急手术
because when this girl crashed in the E.R.,they called me.
是因为女孩被送到急诊室的时候 他们打电♥话♥给我
I was right upstairs.
我就在楼上
You should have stayed upstairs. And how did you find out?
你应该在楼上的 你怎么知道这些的?
One of the nurses came to get me.
有个护士过来告诉我的
Who?
谁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!