Good. Just breathe.
很好 呼吸
Inhale. Okay, good.
吸气 好…很好
Oh, I’m not supposed to be here.
我本不应该来这儿的
We all feel like that a little bit.
我俩都有这个想法
I know. It’s just…
我知道只是
Someone promised me it would be different.
有人向我保证事情不会这样的
Well, he was wrong.
但他说错了
Yeah. He was wrong.
是的他说错了
You spent the last four months telling me I have to raise the baby myself.
你用四个月的时间告诉我 我得自己抚养这个孩子
Now you’re giving me money and saying I don’t have to?
现在你却给我钱 说我不必这么做?
I found a couple in Los Angeles who are very eager to adopt.
我在洛杉矶找到了一对 渴望收养孩子的夫妇
The baby will be safe in their care.
孩子在他们的照管下会很安全的
Now, I’ve foreseen… You’ve foreseen.
现在我预见到 你预见到?!
I don’t even know why I’m here. I’m sorry.
我甚至不知道我为什么来这儿 抱歉
I know this sounds ridiculous, Claire, all this psychic business,
我知道这听起来很荒唐 Claire 所有这些占星学的东西
and I appreciate that you must think I’m a raving madman.
我知道你一定会认为 我是个胡言乱语的疯子
But this is what must happen.
但该来的总会来的
So you’re giving me $6,000
那么你会给我6000美元
to give my baby to a couple of strangers in Los Angeles?
把我的孩子送给洛杉矶的一对陌生夫妇?
$12,000.
12000美元
The other six when you arrive in Los Angeles.
另外6000美元等你到洛杉矶的时候再给你
And they’re not strangers, Claire. They’re good people.
他们不是陌生人Claire 他们是一对好夫妇
A psychic? I know. It’s embarrassing.
那种古里古怪的人? 我知道这很另人难为情
And after everything, he was just full of it.
经历了这么多 他真的很关心这件事
Or not.
或许不关心
I mean, all he wanted was that no one else raise your baby, right?
我意思是他的想法是 不要让任何人领养你的孩子对吧?
Maybe he knew.
或许他早就知道了
I mean,
我是说
if you wanted it bad enough…
如果他想让事情变得足够的糟糕
You know, if he had the gift,
你知道…如果他有那种天赋
and I believe some people do…
我相信有些人有…
Maybe he knew, Claire.
那么他早就知道 会发生这样的事 Claire
I can’t go tomorrow. I have to get my…
明天我不能去 我得去取我的…
It has to be this flight. It can’t be any other.
必须得坐这个航♥班♥ 不能选其它的
They’re already scheduled to meet you when you arrive.
你抵达的时候 他们已经安排好和你会面了
Flight 815. Flight 815.
815号♥航♥班♥ 815号♥航♥班♥
There was no couple in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶根本没那对夫妇
He knew.
他早知道了
He knew about the plane,
他知道飞机会…
what was gonna happen…
会发生什么事…
Oh, my God, he knew.
上帝…他居然知道
You feel another one coming?
感觉又要宫缩了吗?
I don’t think so.
我不觉得
Where the hell is Jack?
Jack到底去哪了?
You know, I think…
我想…
I think I’m all right.
我想我没事了
The contractions?
宫缩吗?
Maybe that was the last one.
或许那是最后一次宫缩
Please, let that have been the last one.
希望那就是最后一次吧
Jack said that stress can cause a false labor.
Jack说过压力会导致分娩的假象
You sure you’re all right?
你确定没事?
No pain.
不疼了
Birthing emergency averted.
避开紧急分娩了
I told you I’d take care of you.
我说过我会照顾好你的
Thanks, Charlie.
谢谢你Charlie
You’re quite welcome.
你太客气了
You think you can make it back to the caves?
你觉得你能坚持回到山洞吗?
I won’t let anything happen to you.
我不会让你发生任何意外
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Listen to me.
听我说
I found her, the Frenchwoman.
我找到她了 … 那个法国女子
I need some water.
我需要水
What happened?
发生什么事了?
The woman on the island…
那个岛上的女子
I had to come back. I had to come back.
我得赶回来 我得赶回来
We’re not alone.
岛上并不止我们这些人
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, yeah, he just kicked.
是是的他刚刚踢了我一下
Here.
这儿
We got a problem.
我发现个问题
The manifest.
这旅客名单
Jack, the census,
Jack…人口调查
the names of everyone who survived.
存活者的名单
All 46 of us.
总共是46个人
I interviewed everyone, here, at the beach.
我和每个人碰过面了 包括这里的和海边的
I got their names.
我都拿到了他们的名字
One of them…One of them isn’t…
其中一个… 其中有一个…
One of them isn’t in the manifest.
其中一个并不在旅客名单上
He wasn’t on the plane.
他没坐飞机
Hello, there.
两位好啊
Ethan, where’s Jack?
Ethan…Jack在哪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!