Oh, my God.
上帝
Listen to me. I have a plan, something that will make this all better.
听我说我有个计划 一个会让事情好转的计划
You’ve got to stop calling me.
你不要再打电♥话♥给我了
It’s too late, all right? I’m going to see Adoptive Services tomorrow.
太晚了 好吗?我明天就去收养中心了
I’ve been telling you for months, you cannot do that.
我已经告诉你几个月了 你不能这么做
What I do with my baby is none of your business.
我怎么处理我的孩子 不关你的事
If you don’t do what I’m suggesting,
如果你不按照我跟你说的做
great danger will befall…
将有大祸降临于你和你的孩子
Great danger will befall you if you don’t stop calling me
不 如果你半夜三更 还这样给我打电♥话♥的话
In the middle of the night.
你才会倒大霉
I know what you’re feeling inside.
我知道你内心什么感受 Claire
You’re doubting your decision to give up the baby.
你在考虑你是否真要把孩子送人
Look, I’m begging you, don’t do it. At least hear my plan first.
听着 算我求你 不要这么做 至少先听听我的计划
Good night.
晚安
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Back to the beach.
回海边去
Well, what happened?
发生什么事了?
Did Jack…? Jack tried to dope me.
Jack他… Jack想给我灌药
He thinks I’m making all this up,
他认为这些都是我编造出来的
that none of it really happened.
这些事其实并没有发生
Right. So, to prove your sanity, you go tromping through the jungle alone.
对所以为了证明你清醒的很 你就想一个人穿过这片丛林
Well done.
做得好
I’m not crazy, Charlie.
我没有疯 Charlie
You want my information?
你要我的信息?
Name: Shannon Rutherford.
名字 Shannon Rutherford
Age: 20.
年龄 20
Address: Craphole Island.
住址 Craphole岛
So, uh, where were you guys last night?
那么昨晚你俩去哪了?
Um, the beach.
海边
Why the interrogation?
你调查干什么?
You’re like the twentieth person to ask me that.
你是第20个问我这个问题的人
Why is everyone uptight about answering questions?
为什么人们对回答一些问题感到紧张?
Well, maybe we’re just not cool with you setting up your own little Patriot Act, man.
也许人们对你设立”爱国者法案”不太满意
He’s a liberal.
他是个自♥由♥主义者
Seriously, why the list?
说真的为什么要列清单?
It’s nothing. We had an incident in the valley last night.
没什么 只是昨晚山谷里面发生了点意外
An incident?
意外?
Yeah, Claire, the pregnant girl. You know her?
是的Claire那个怀孕的女孩 你认识她吗?
She, uh, kind of got attacked.
她…可以说是受到了攻击
What? She okay?
什么?! 她没事吧?
Yeah, she’s a little shook up, but…
是的…她有点惊吓过度但…
I am not moving to the Rape Caves.
我才不搬去那个鬼山洞!
Your life would be much easier if you just had the manifest.
你知道去找张旅客名单事情就好办多了
We crossed out names of the dead after we burned the fuselage,
我们烧机身的时候已经把死者的名字划去了
so should be a full roster of the rest of us.
所以我们生还者的名字都登记在册的
What? Really? Who has it?
什么?真的吗?谁有?
Who do you think?
你觉得呢?
I’m just gonna lay it out straight.
我就开门见山了
Okay, you do that.
好的 你说吧
I hear you have the flight manifest,
我听说你有旅客名单
and I need it and want you to give it to me.
我要用 所以我要你把它给我
That so?
就这样?
Now, you could do what you normally do when someone asks for something,
现在你可以做出反应了 人们请你帮忙时 你都会这么做的
tell me to screw off.
告诉我”滚开”
Screw off?
滚开?
Or you could just give it to me.
或者你可以把它给我
‘Cause, dude, you could use the points.
因为老兄你品德很好
Well, gosh, you sure know how to butter a man up, Stay-Puff.
老天 你可真会奉承 胖子
It’s a gift.
这是天赋
Manifest is in the brown suitcase. Take it.
旅客名单在褐色的手提箱里 你拿去吧
Please let me carry your bag.
我来帮你背包吧
I’m fine.
我能行
I know you’re fine, but I can carry your bag.
我知道你能行 但还是我来背包吧
Why did you come after me?
为什么你老跟在我后面?
Well, it’s probably because I like you.
可能是因为我喜欢你吧
What?
什么?
You don’t like me, Charlie, okay?
你不喜欢我 Charlie 你明白吗?
You just want to rescue me because I’m…
你想救我只是因为我…
Because of this.
因为这东西
But I’m fine, okay? I don’t need rescuing. I don’t need…
但我没事好吧?我不需要援救 我不…
What? Claire, what? What is it?
什么? 怎么了? Claire? 你怎么了?
Was that another one? Yeah.
又宫缩了? 是的
We need to time the contractions.
好的…我们得计算宫缩频率
That’s what you do. Time the contractions, okay?
那就是你要做的 计算宫缩频率 好吗?
One sugar plum fairy, two sugar plum fairy…
一个糖李子仙女 两个糖李子仙女
You just need to calm down, all right?
你得平静下来好吗?
Big deep breaths.
深呼吸
Bloody hell.
该死
I need you to go get Jack.
Charlie我要你去把Jack叫来
What? I’ll be all right.
什么? 我没事的
I’m not leaving you alone. I can deliver a baby.
我不会留下你一个人的 我会接生小孩
I can do this. Please, go!
我能做到的 拜托去叫吧!
You don’t know how to…
Charlie你不知道如何接生
Listen.I might not know what I’m doing,
等等…听我说 我不会再让你发生意外的
but I’ll figure it out.
我或许不知道怎么做 但我会想出来的
If I can kick drugs,I can deliver a baby.
我既然能戒毒 我就能接生孩子
Let me explain. I’m a drug addict.
让我解释 我沉迷于毒品
I was a drug addict. I’m clean now.
我曾经沉迷于毒品 我现在已经戒掉了
Get Jack!
叫Jack去!
Right.
好的
Arlene and Joseph will bring you to Melbourne.
Arlene和Joseph将带你去墨尔本
They’ll pay your living and medical expenses.
他们会付给你生活与医疗费用
We found you an apartment. It’s a really nice two-bedroom place,
我们给你找了间公♥寓♥ 有两个卧室真的很好而且
and we think you’re gonna be really comfortable in it.
而且我们认为你会住得很舒适的
As discussed, once the baby’s born and handed over to the Stewarts,
正如我们先前说好的 孩子一出生就要交给Stewarts夫妇
you’ll have no right to see the child again.
你以后再也没权力去看望这个孩子
You’ll have no right to correspond with the child,
你也没权力和孩子联络
it will be entirely up to Arlene and Joseph
至于是否告诉孩子关于你的事
to decide whether to tell the child anything about you.
一切都得由Arlene和Joseph决定
Understood?
明白吗?
Yes.
是的
Upon your discharge from the hospital,
除了医院的费用
you will be given an additional payment of $20,000.
他们将额外再支付你20000美元
I just want to make sure that you’re gonna take really good care of the baby.
我只是想确保你们会真的照顾好孩子
Of course we will.
我们当然会的
Now, I’ll need you to sign and date here where indicated.
现在我需要你在协议下面签字写上日期
Do you know Catch a Falling Star?
你知道”Catch a falling star”这首歌♥吗?
It’s a song, like a lullaby.
这首歌♥像摇篮曲
My dad used to sing that to me when I was little.
小时候我爸就常唱给我听
Do you think you could sing it to the baby once in a while?
你们能有空给孩子唱这首歌♥吗?
Of course.
当然
It’s not working. Here.
这支笔没墨水了 用这支
I’m…I’m… I’m sorry. I can’t do this.
我 … 我 … 我很抱歉 我不能这么做
What? No! No!
什么?不!不!
Okay, what is it? What’s your offer?
是什么? 你的建议是什么?
Thank God! What’s your name?
感谢上帝! 你叫什么名字来着?
Ethan. Are you all right?
Ethan你行吗?
Go the caves. Run to the caves. Get Jack.
你得跑去山洞那儿叫Jack
Tell him Claire… Claire. She okay?
告诉他Claire… Claire她没事吧?
She’s having the baby. Go fast, okay?
她要生了快去好吗?
I’ll be with her, on the path there.
我和她在一起 … 就在那边的小路
Go!
快去!
I’m here!
我在这儿!
Claire! Okay, Jack’s coming.
Claire!好的 Jack马上就来
How you doing?
感觉怎么样?
It hurts.
很疼
Okay, just take my hand.
好 抓住我的手
Squeeze.
紧握
Okay, breathe.
好的 呼吸
Inhale. Exhale.
吸气 呼气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!