I was looking for something.
我在找东西
Looking. Uh-huh.
找东西 … 啊哈
Right on.
好极了
Something.
找一些东西
So, did you find it?
那么你找到了吗?
No, it found me.
没 它找到我了
Anything else?
还需要知道些什么吗?
No, no, that’s good.
不 没了 很好
Uh, thanks.
谢谢
Hey, uh, I know I already talked to you,
嘿呃我知道我已经和你谈过了
but I just wanted to get away from him for a second.
我只是想离开他一会儿
Did you see anyone leave the beach last night?
你看到昨晚有谁离开海岸了?
People come and go, but…
人们来来往往 但…
No, I don’t know.
不 我不知道
What?
什么?
I’m not sure anything happened.
我不知道是否真有其事
Wait, what?
什么意思?
Claire told Michael and I that this attacker tried to inject her with something.
Claire告诉我和Michael 袭击者试图用东西刺她
But there was no mark on her stomach.
但她腹部并没有伤痕
She wakes up two nights screaming.
她两次都是在连续的尖叫声中醒来
First time, sleepwalking.
第一次她是在梦游
Think she’s making this up? She was terrified.
你认为这都是她编造出来的?她受到惊吓了伙计
She said he was hurting her baby.
听她说那家伙要伤害她的孩子
Why would someone do that With us 20 feet away?
大家都睡在周围 那个人为什么要这么做?
You think she’s lying? No.
所以你认为她是在撒谎? 不
Pregnant woman have extremely lucid… Lucid.
怀孕的女子头脑尤其清醒 头脑清醒对
Textbook anxiety nightmares.
这些就是典型的”噩梦焦虑症”
You know everything that’s going on with everyone?
你对大家的情况都很了解?
So, what do we do?
那么我们该怎么做?
Claire’s due in a little more than a week. Maybe two.
Claire的预产期只有一周多一点了 或许两周
But if she stays stressed out like this
但如果她的神经再绷得这么紧 或者再受到一次惊吓
or has another panic attack,
会造成早产的
it could trigger an early labor. Out here with no instruments, no monitors, no anesthetic…
而这儿没有手术工具 没有监控器 也没麻醉剂
That would not be good.
事情会很不妙的
It’s not all in her head.
她还没想过这些
Hey, Lance. Sorry?
嘿 Lance 抱歉?
Lance. Your name’s Lance, right?
Lance你叫Lance对吧?
Ethan. Dude, that’s right.
Ethan 老兄 哦对
Lance is a skinny guy with glasses and red hair.
Lance是个瘦瘦的小伙 带着眼镜 红头发
I can see how you’d confuse us.
我觉得你把我们都搞混了
Sorry, dude. Lots of names and faces.
对不起 老兄 名字太多了 面孔太多了 我真是累啊
Pathetic. You’d think after a couple weeks on the island with the same people,
你和岛上的这些人 都已经相处好几周了
we’d know each other.
大家都应该相互了解了
You’re right. You would think so.
是的 你说得没错 你会有这种想法的
So we’re doing this list,
我们在列清单
all the survivors’ names, home addresses, stuff like that.
所有的生还者的姓名 家庭住址之类的东西
Okay, well, you already have my name.
好 你已经知道我的名字了
All right, not Lance. Definitely not.
好的 不叫Lance 绝对不是
Last name? Rom.
姓什么? Rom
Rom, ROM? That’s right.
Rom … “rom”? 是的
Great. Where you from, Ethan Rom?
很好你是哪里人 Ethan Rom?
Ontario. Right on. Love Canada. Great, uh…
安大略湖 好极了 我喜欢加拿大
Well,
好的
that should do it. Thanks for your time, dude.
都记下了 感谢你抽出时间 老兄
Hey, what’s this for?
你记这些干什么用?
Oh, it’s nothing. Just, you know, thought it’d be a good idea.
没什么…只是我个人觉得这是个好主意
Did you find him?
你找到他了?
Um, no.
呃 没有
What if he comes back?
要是他再回来怎么办?
Claire…This situation that we’re in,
Claire我们碰到的这种情况
the crash, that no one’s coming, this place,
坠机…没人到这地方来救我们
it can kind of mess with your head a little
这都会在你的脑中形成一种混乱
and make you see things that aren’t actually there.
或许还会让你的感觉失真
Now, I know it feels very real… I don’t under…
我知道那感觉非常真实 我不明白
Look, your baby’s coming. … Soon.
你要生孩子了 … 很快
And I can’t even imagine how scary that must be for you.
我甚至无法想象 这对你来说有多么的恐惧
But the more upset you are, the more dangerous it is for you,
但是你感觉越不安 你就会越危险
and your baby.
还会涉及到你的孩子
So I want you to take these.
所以我要你吃这些药
What are they?
这是什么?
It’s a sedative.
这是镇静药
Very mild, commonly used in situations like yours.
药力比较温和 通常适用于你这样的情况
It won’t harm the baby. I promise.
对孩子不会有伤害 我保证
You don’t believe me.
你不相信我
You think I’m making this up?
你认为这是我编造出来的?
I get attacked, and you want to give me sleeping pills?
我受到了攻击 你却给我安♥眠♥药♥?
They’re not sleeping…Look, it’s a very mild sedative.
这不是安♥眠♥药♥ … 听着 这是一种非常温和的镇定药物 Claire
I’m leaving. What? No! Claire. Claire…
我要走了 什么? 不行! Claire
It was safe at the beach. It’s not safe here.
在海边会安全点 这儿并不安全
Don’t do this. Think about the baby.
不要这么做 Claire 你得考虑到你的孩子 Claire
Don’t talk to me about the baby.
不要和我谈孩子的事情
I’m sick of everyone telling me what to do.
我讨厌人们告诉我该怎么做
Please… Let go of me.
求你了 让我走
You okay?
你没事吧?
What did you say to her?
你对她说什么了?
Yes?
什么事?
Mr. Malkin, we met before? Yes, I remember.
Malkin先生我们以前见过吗? 是的 我记得
You wouldn’t give me a reading. I was hoping you would now.
当时你不肯给我算命 希望你现在不要拒绝
If you’re a psychic, why do you have to count it?
如果你能通灵 为什么还要数钱?
That’s not how it works.
算命可不是数钱算出来的
I was just joking.
我只是开个玩笑
So… how does it work? I don’t know.
那么你是如何算出来的? 我不知道
When did he leave you?
他什么时候离开你的?
Last week.
上周
Is that why you didn’t want to do my reading?
上次你不肯给我算命 是因为这件事吗?
No, no, no. I saw something, sort of a blurry thing.
不 上次我看到了些东西 一些比较模糊的东西
And Blurry’s bad? Blurry’s bad.
模糊中透露出不好? 不好
That’s why I stopped the reading.
那才是我停止给你算命的原因
Are you sure you want to go on now?
你确定这次要我继续给你算命?
Yes, please.
是的 麻烦你
I can tell you,
我可以告诉你
this is important.
这非常重要
Okay.
好的
It is crucial that you, yourself, raise this child.
你必须自己抚养这个孩子 这一点至关重要
You mean with Thomas? Is he…?
你意思是和Thomas一起抚养?他是…
The father of this child will play no part in its life, nor yours.
孩子的父亲不能进入孩子的生活领域也不能进入你的
So, what exactly are you saying?
那么你到底想表达什么意思?
This child parented by anyone else, anyone other than you…
这孩子如果让除你之外的任何人抚养
Danger surrounds this baby.
孩子将会有危险
Danger?
危险?
Your nature, your spirit,
你的本性 你的精神
your goodness must be an influence in the development of this child.
你的善良一定得影响到孩子的成长
Look, if Thomas and I don’t, you know, get back together,
听着 如果Thomas和我不能和好的话
I’m putting this baby up for adoption.
我就会让别人收养我的孩子
I just wanted to find out what would give the baby the happiest life.
我只是想来搞清楚怎样才能给我孩子一个快乐的人生
There is no happy life.
没有快乐的人生
Not for this child, not without you.
没有你 孩子就不会有这样的快乐
I don’t… There can’t be another.
我不… 不能让其他人收养
You mustn’t allow another to raise your baby.
你不准让其他人收养你的孩子
Okay. Great.
好 棒极了
Thanks for taking my 200. Look, take it.
感谢你拿了我的200美元 听着 钱你拿着
Miss Littleton,I am begging you just to consider…
Littleton小姐 我求你考虑一下
I can’t raise this child by myself.
我不能自己抚养这个孩子
You have to listen to me!
你必须听我的!
Thanks for your time and my money back!
好感谢你抽出时间 还把钱还给了我!
The baby needs your protection!
Littleton女士求你了!孩子需要你的保护!
Miss Littleton!
Littleton女士!
Please!
求你了!
Hello?
喂?
Miss Littleton, it’s Richard Malkin.
Littleton女士 我是Richard Malkin

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!