Thomas cleaned out his whole loft.
Thomas把整个阁楼都打扫干净了
I’m officially moving in on Tuesday.
我礼拜二要正式搬进去了
That is great! I know. He’s awesome.
太好了! 我知道他很棒!
You know, maybe we shouldn’t… No. You’re not backing out now.
你知道也许我们并不应该 不行你现在不准退缩
It seems silly. He’s just a psychic, Claire.
感觉有点傻 他只是能够通灵而已 Claire
I thought you were into this, all your astrology stuff.
我还以为你能接受类似于占星术的这些东西
Yeah, I know,
我知道
but I don’t need somebody telling me
但我不需要谁来告诉我 我会发生什么事
what’s gonna happen or how to live my life.
我应该怎样生活
It’s not about what you need. It’s about what’s fun.
这不是你需要不需要的问题 这是个有不有趣的问题
So unless you have another excuse…
所以除非你还有其它借口
I’ll need your hands for this.
我要你把手伸过来
So when did you find out?
那么你什么时候发现的?
What? About the baby.
什么? 孩子的事
Um… Two days ago.
两天前
She hasn’t told her mum yet… Shh.
她还没告诉她妈妈 嘘!
What, should I not tell her?
什么? 我不应该告诉她?
What? What is it?
什么?是什么?
I’m sorry. Um…
我很抱歉
I can’t… I can’t…
我不能 我不能…
What were you gonna…? What did you see?
你要你看到什么了?
I’m not doing this reading.
我不给你算命了
No, you were gonna say something.
不行 你总得说些什么
You’ll have to leave. Now.
你们得走了 现在就请离开
Thanks, thanks very much.
谢谢 … 非常感谢
What a freak.
真是个怪人
Help me!
救命!
Somebody’s trying to hurt me! Please! Help me!
有人要伤害我!求你们!救救我!
Someone attacked her! What?
有人攻击她! 什么?
He held me down! Which way did he go?
他把我摁在地上! 他往哪个方向跑了?
I don’t know. I couldn’t see any…
我不知道 我什么都看不到
How long ago? What’s going on?
多久前? 发生什么事了?
Just now! He just ran away!
就刚才! 他刚刚逃跑!
We should fan out and check the surrounding caves.
我们在周围的山洞分头找找
Wait, wait, hold on. Hurley, come on, let’s go.
等等等等 Hurley快我们走
Come on. Come on. Let’s sit down here, okay?
我们坐下好吗?
Can you get her some water? Sure.
你能给她弄些水吗? 好的
Claire, look at me. It’s okay. You’re safe now.
Claire看着我 没事了 你现在很安全
Did you get a look at him at all? It was dark. I couldn’t see.
你有没看清楚他? 没有很暗 我看不见
Where did this happen? He was here!
哪儿发生的事? 就这儿!
I mean, I was sleeping, and I woke up, and he was trying to hurt my baby!
我正在睡觉 我刚醒来的时候他正要伤害我的孩子
He had this thing, like a needle,
他有针之类的东西
and he stabbed me with it!
他用那东西扎我!
He was trying to hurt my baby.
他要伤害我的孩子!
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
We hoofed around the entire perimeter, man.
这整个地方我们都找过了老兄
Nobody saw or heard anything?
没人看到或听到什么吗?
Uh-uh. Nada. Everyone was asleep.
什么都没有 大家都在睡觉
So, I had an idea.
我有个想法
I’m out here looking for some psycho with Scott and Steve, right?
我在这儿找某个精神病患者 叫Scott或者叫Steve什么的对吧?
And I’m realizing, who the hell are Scott and Steve?
我突然意识到这Scott和Steve他妈的是谁呢?
I’m not following you.
我不懂你的意思
Look, if I was a cop, and some woman got attacked, we’d canvas, right?
如果我是个警♥察♥ 某个妇女遭到攻击了 我们会彻底细查是吧?
Knock on doors, find witnesses.
去敲门找出目击证人
But we don’t even have doors.
但我们现在连门都没有
You’re not helping me understand…
Hurley你这么说我还是不明白 你是要…
We don’t know who’s living here, and who’s still at the beach.
我们不知道谁住在这儿 谁住在岸边
I mean, we don’t even know each other.
我意思是大家 甚至各自都不了解
My name isn’t Hurley. It’s Hugo Reyes.
我的名字不是Hurley而是Hugo Reyes
Hurley’s just a nickname I have, all right?
Hurley只是个昵称 明白?
Why? I’m not telling.
为什么呢? 为什么我没告诉你?
The point is, we got to find out who everyone is.
关键是我们得找出岛上各个人的身份
You want to start a census?
你要搞人口调查?
A registry. Names, what people look like, who’s related to who.
是的 登记一下姓名 谁长什么样 谁和谁有关系
We lay down the law, people will stop attacking each other.
我们要立个法 或许这样人们就不会相互攻击了
Seems like someone’s punched or stabbed every other day.
似乎这儿隔三差五就有有谁被捶或者谁被刺了一刀的事情
We got to find out who did this to her.
我们得找出是谁攻击了她
You all right?
你还好吗?
Don’t worry.
不用担心
If you want to close your eyes,
如果你想闭上眼睛睡觉
I’ll be here all night.
我会整晚都在这儿的
I won’t let anyone get to you.
我不会让任何人接近你
I won’t leave you, Claire. Promise.
我不会离开你Claire 我保证
Wow, we have drapes now. I know.
我们有窗帘了 我知道
I feel all grown up.
我感到自己长大了
You like ’em?
喜欢这窗帘吗?
Yeah. They’re good.
是的 他们很漂亮
I don’t know why drapes represent age for me.
我不知道为什么窗帘 对我来说意味着年龄
I guess it just feels like something my mum would do.
我感觉这种事情总应该让我妈来做
Oh, um, Sasha called.
Sasha打来电♥话♥
They’re going out tonight. They wanted to know if we’d go.
他们今晚要出去 问我们去不去
What?
什么?
I didn’t eat all the chips. There’s another bag.
我没有把薯片吃完 还有一袋呢
I can’t do this.
我不能这么做
Do what?
做什么?
Did you have a bad day?
你今天过得不开心?
This isn’t working.
这不管用
Come on, you knew that.
拜托…你知道的
I what?
我知道什么?
Just so I’m not overreacting here,
是不是我太敏感了…
are you breaking up with me?
你要和我分手?
For the past three months, it’s just,
过去的三个月只是
there’s some plan, some responsibility,
你知道总是会有些计划 有些责任
somewhere we have to be, someone you have to talk to.
我们得去哪儿 得和哪些人说话
I’m trying to make sure when the baby comes…
是啊 我只是想确保孩子出生的时候
“When the baby…” Yeah.I mean, that is just not…
“孩子出生”? 是我是说那不只是…
If it’s like this now, you know, what’s it gonna be like when the baby comes?
如果照这种情况下去 孩子出生的时候事情又会怎样?
But you said we should do this.
但是是你说我们应该这么做的
Yeah.

Yeah, well, now it’s real.
是的 但现在我说的才是真话
You can’t just change your mind.
你不能随便改变主意
How in the hell am I supposed to be a dad, Claire?
你叫我怎么当个爸爸 Claire?
How about my painting? My life?
我的画怎么办? 我的生活呢?
I knew… I knew this was gonna happen.
我知道 …我早知道事情会变成这样
I told you so. Perfect.
“我告诉过你这些”真是完美
Now I get all your daddy abandonment crap.
现在所有的什么”弃妇弃子”的头衔都套在我头上了
Hey, you bastard, don’t you dare try and justify what you’re doing!
你这杂种 你敢说你做的是对的?!
I have done nothing!
我做过什么了?
I’ve done absolutely nothing. What, I have?
我什么都没做过 什么? 那是我错了?
You don’t think I’ve seen what you’ve done?
你还以为我不知道 你干的那些好事?
Excuse me?
麻烦你再说一遍?
You were supposed to be on the Pill.
你本应该吃药的
You think I got pregnant on purpose? I don’t even care.
你认为我是故意怀孕的? 我才不在乎
Or that this was some kind of plan?
你认为这是我搞的一个计划?
You are out of your mind! It’s over, Claire!
你脑袋是不是坏掉了! 都结束了Claire!
No, it’s not over!
不 还没结束!
I’m out of here. Thomas!
我要走了 Thomas!
John, right? John Locke?
John对吧? John Locke?
Is this about your census?
这就是你的人口调查?
Yeah, you know, I thought it would be a good idea, you know,
是的你知道 我觉得这是个好点子你知道
get everyone’s name and place of residence.
记下每个人的名字和住所
And who’s checking on you?
那谁来登记你呢?
Uh, me.
呃…我自己
It was a joke.
开玩笑了
Uh, good one.
还真好笑…
Yep.
是啊
You already know my name.
你已经知道我的名字了
I lived most of my life in Tustin, California.
我大半辈子都住在加州的Tustin
Cool. And reason for travel?
好的…还有你旅行的原因?
The reason you were in Australia?
你在澳大利亚的原因?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!