…it’s gotta be your call.
该你叫球了
Okay.

Give me a 7 iron.
给我7号♥铁头球棒
Got it.
知道了
Heads up over there!
抬起头来!
No chance! Don’t blow it!
没有机会的! 不要打飞了!
You won’t get anywhere near us!
你打不到我们周围的!
Hey! Doc!There you are.
医生! 你在这儿呀
Somebody said you went this way.
有人说你朝这边来了
Listen, that rash of mine is starting to spread. It’s like the size of a grape…
听着 我的皮疹开始扩散了 有釉子那么大了
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Are you playing golf?
打高尔夫?
Yeah.
是的
Can I play?
我也能玩吗?
Sorry about the sedative.
我为镇静剂的事道歉
It was the only safe way for me to move you.
要移♥动♥你 这是我能想到的唯一的安全的办法
You offered to fix my music box.
你提议要帮我修音乐盒
After all I’ve done to you. Striking you, shocking you.
在我对你干了那么多事之后 打你 刺♥激♥你
Why?
为什么?
Do you want me to fix your music box, or don’t you?
你想要我修你的音乐盒 还是不想?
Yes.
是的
Yes, please.
是的 请
Then I want to know your name. Your first name.
那我想知道你的名字 你的名
My name is Danielle.
我叫Danielle
And how did you come to be on this island, Danielle?
你是怎么来到这个岛上的 Danielle?
We were part of a science team.
我们是一支科考队的
A science team armed with rifles.
用枪武装的科考队
Was Robert on the team? Yes.
Robert也在队里吗? 是的
And Alex, was he, too?
还有Alex… 他也是?
Our vessel was three days out of Tahiti when our instruments malfunctioned.
通讯设备坏了的时候 我们的船离开塔西提岛已经三天了
It was night.
那是个晚上
The storm…
那暴雨…
The sounds…
那咆哮…
The ship slammed into rocks,
船只被甩到了岩石上
ran aground,the hull breached beyond repair.
冲到了地面 船体破裂到了无法修补的程度
So…
所以…
…we made camp.
我们扎了营
Dug out this temporary shelter.
找到了这个临时庇护所
Temporary.
临时的
Nearly two months we survived here.
我们在这儿活了将近两个月
Two months before…
两个月 然后….
Your distress signal. The message I heard.
你的求救信♥号♥♥… 我接收到的…
You said “It killed them all.”
你说 “它把他们都杀了”
We were coming back from the black rock.
我们从黑岩那儿回来
It was them.
是他们
They were the carriers. Who were the carriers?
他们是携带者 谁是携带者?
The others.
其他人
What others?
其他什么人?
What is the black rock?
“黑岩”是什么?
Have you seen other people on this island?
你在岛上看到其他人了?
No.
没有
But I hear them.
但我听到了
Out there in the jungle.
在丛林里面
They whisper.
他们低声细语
You think I’m insane.
你认为我疯了
I think you’ve been alone for too long.
我想你独处的太久了
I’m sorry. This is all I could find.
我很抱歉 我只能找到这些了
I’ll try and bring you some fruit later on.
我会再找找 稍后给你带些水果
Are you ready to talk?
准备说了?
That depends on
那取决于…
what you’d like to talk about, Sayid.
…你想谈什么 Sayid
Books?
书?
Weather?
天气?
Since I’ve seen neither locked in this cell for weeks,
我被锁在这地牢 几周没见过书和天气了
I’m afraid my conversation will suffer.
恐怕我们的交谈会很不顺畅
We have two suspects in custody.
有两个嫌疑犯在我们的监管下
Have a look at these photographs.
看这些照片
All you need to do is nod.
你所要做的就是点头而已
If you prove you’re willing to cooperate,
如果你能证明自己愿意合作
I think I can get them to free you.
我想我能说服他们放了你的
Then I won’t have these visits to look forward to anymore.
那样我就再也期待不到这样的”访问”了
This isn’t a game, Nadia.
这不是个游戏 Nadia
Yet you keep playing it, Sayid.
你却还在玩 Sayid
Pretending to be something I know you’re not.
假装一些事(骗我) 我知道你不是
You’ll never believe this.
你不会相信的
You learned how to tie your shoes?
你终于知道怎么系鞋带了?
Funny. Someone at the caves built a golf course.
有趣 洞里有个家伙建了个高尔夫球场
Are you high? Seriously, a golf course.
你很兴奋? 真的 一个高尔夫球场
Jack’s playing right now.
显然 Jack他们现在在一块儿玩
Jack? Is golfing?
Jack? 打高尔夫?
That’s what I hear.
我听说是这样
I don’t know about you, but I’m gonna check this out.
我不知道你们怎么想 但我要去看看
Wait for me, bonehead.
等等我 笨蛋
Doctor playing golf.
医生打高尔夫
Whoo! Boy howdy, now I’ve heard everything.
好小伙啊 我现在是什么都听说了
What’s next, cop eating a donut?
还会发生什么 偷吃炸面圈?
If you want to come, you should say.
如果你要来 说就行了
Think I’ll pass on that, Freckles. Not big on crowds.
我不屑一顾 雀斑女 我不热衷于集体活动
And let’s face it, crowd’s not too hot on me, either.
让我们面对吧 我也对人群不敢兴趣
One outcast to another,
一个接一个被遗弃
I’d think about making more of an effort.
我在想我们得多努力一点
Duly noted.
建议收到
You see?
你看?
Some things can be fixed.
有些东西可以被修好
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Danielle, please let me go.
Danielle 请你放我回去
Go?
回去?
Back to the people I told you about.
回到我跟你说过的人群中去
You can’t. You have to stay.
你不能回去 你得呆在这儿
It’s not safe. Not safe? What’s not safe?
不安全 不安全? 什么不安全?
You need me. You can’t leave.
你需要我 你不能走
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
If we’re lucky, it’s one of the bears.
如果我们幸运 是其中一只熊
If we’re lucky?
如果我们幸运?
It might be that thing out there.
或许是那东西
The monster.
那怪物
There’s no such thing as monsters.
根本没什么怪物
You have to execute her.
你得把她处理掉
What?
什么?
The Jazeem woman has given us nothing.
那女子什么消息都没给我们
This will send a message to others who will not talk.
这会让其它人觉得我们不会逼供
I just need more time with her.
再多给我些时间
You have had more than a month, Sayid.
已经给你一个多月了 Sayid
Now bring her outside and shoot her, or I will.
现在把她带到外面 一枪毙了她 否则我来做
Is this a problem?
有问题吗?
No. It’s not a problem.
没 没问题
Good.
很好
What did you bring me today?
你今天给我带了什么?
Put it on.
戴上
Are you going to hurt me, Sayid?
你要伤害我 Sayid?
Ugh! Dude, I think you stuck it.
老兄 我想你打进了
Lucky, lucky.
好运啊 好运
This thing have a ladies’ team?
这东西有女子队的吗?
Hey, how did you show up? A while ago.
你怎么来了? 来了一会了
I almost didn’t recognize you.
我差点认不出你了
You’re smiling. I have to watch that.
你笑了 我得向前看
So, how’d you come up with this?
你怎么想出这点子的?
Wasn’t me. It was all Hurley.
不是我 都是Hurley弄的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!