My name was on a jacket. Yours is on the envelope you carry.
我的名字在我的夹克衫上 你的名字在你带来的信上
Who is she?
她是谁?
The woman in the photographs.
照片中的女子
Her name is Nadia.
她叫Nadia
We cannot tie Noor Abed Jazeem to the bombing,
我们不能直接把 Noor Abed Jazeem 和爆♥炸♥事件联♥系♥起来
but we know her sympathies.
但我们知道她效忠什么样的人
She’s a known associate of Kurdish and Shiite insurgents.
她是一个众人皆知的 库尔德人和什叶派起义者的联♥系♥人
She knows who orchestrated the bombing?
你认为她知道谁策划了 这起爆♥炸♥事件?
That, my friend,is exactly what you will find out.
我的朋友 那就是你要去搞清楚的
I’m going to ask you some questions.
我要问你些问题
If you refuse to cooperate, I’m going to hurt you.
如果你拒绝合作 我会对你动手 明白吗?
Nobody calls me Noor, Sayid.
没人叫我Noor, Sayid
You of all people should know that.
你们所有人都应该知道的
What?
什么?
You don’t remember me?
你不记得我了?
Am I so different from the girl in the schoolyard who used to push you in the mud?
曾在操场上把你推进泥浆里的 小女孩现在变化有这么大吗?
And your mother would tell my mother, “Why must you pick on little Sayid?”
还有你妈妈告诉我妈妈 “为什么你非要选中小Sayid?”
And I’d answer, “Because he ignores me.”
我回答 “因为他忽视我”
You had enough attention, with your family’s wealth and…
你得到大家足够的关注 家里又有钱还有…
your charm.
你很迷人
Such things matter little to children.
很少有小孩子关注这种事情
But then, you always were older than your years,weren’t you, Sayid?
但你总是显得很老成 是不是 Sayid?
Not old enough to understand that being pushed was a sign of affection.
我还没老成到能理解 “把我推到泥浆里”算是一种喜欢的暗示
Now you’re a traitor to your country.
如今你背叛了你的国家
Tell me what you know about the bombing, Nadia.
告诉我你对爆♥炸♥事件了解多少 Nadia
Tell me, or I swear I will hurt you.
告诉我 否则 我发誓我一定会伤害你
Hmm. Oh, I know, Sayid.
我知道 Sayid
This is not my first interrogation by the Republican Guard.
这不是我第一次被共和卫队审问了
This is where they burned me with acid.
这就是他们在我身上扑浓酸的地方
They pierced my hands with a drill.
他们用钻头在我的掌心钻孔
Would you like to see the soles of my feet?
你想看看我的脚底吗?
Where they flayed the skin off?
那是他们把皮扯去的地方
These are handiworks of your friends.
这些都是你的朋友的手艺
The people you swear allegiance to.
我曾经却还发誓效忠这些人
If you were innocent, I’m sorry.
如果你是清白的 我很抱歉
But this bombing is a different matter.
但这起爆♥炸♥事件事关重大
Nadia… Go on, Sayid.
Nadia… 干吧 Sayid
Do your work.
干♥你♥的工作
I’m not going to tell you anything.
我什么都不会跟你说的
Then I’m going to hurt you.
那我就动手了
I know.
我知道
You have a bullet wound.
你有子弹疤痕
I was a soldier.
我曾是个军人
You were?
曾是?
And are you still?
现在还是?
It was a long time ago.
那已经是很久前的事了
Tell me more about her,the woman.
多讲些她的事
Alex… who is he?
Alex… 他是谁?
I’m bored.
我无聊死了!
Can I take Vincent to the beach?
我可以带Vincent去海边吗?
Um… I’ll take you later.
我过会儿带你去 小子
I’m in the middle of something.
我处理点事情
But there’s nothing to do.
但实在没事可干
Well, you got to figure out stuff to do.
你得想些事做做 知道我的意思吗?
You got to find a way to entertain yourself.
你得给自己找些娱乐节目
Come on. Come on. I know I saw it.
拜托 拜托 我知道我看到了
Yes.
好的
Hold on, man. I’m busy.
等等 伙计 我很忙
Dude, can I borrow this?
老兄 我能借下这个吗?
What? Thanks, man.
什么? 谢谢
What are you doing?
Hurley 你要干什么?
So you heard my transmission,
那么说你收到了我的信♥号♥♥
Came looking for me, for answers.
过来找我 寻求答案
I didn’t know you were alive.
我不知道你还活着
Still lying.
还在说谎
I’m not lying. Lies!
我没说谎 说谎!
Like this plane crash that you survived.There were others?
像那些什么飞机失事啦 你存活了 还有其它幸存者啦
More than 40. Then why are you alone?
40多个人 那为什么你会独自一个人?
I left them. Why?
我离开了他们 为什么?
There was…
有…
I did something.
我♥干♥了一些…
Something I’m ashamed of.
一些我感到羞耻的事
And Nadia… you left her too?
Nadia… 你也离开了她?
She wasn’t on the plane.
她不在飞机上
She’s dead.
她死了
Because of me.
因为我
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I want to show you something.
我给你看些东西
See, this junction here
看 汇合处在这
reroutes some of the spring’s water flow into suspended basins.
把一部分水引导到几个悬空的盆子
Pop in some holes, you got showers.
水从几个洞流出来 你就能洗澡了
You keep the drinking water separate.
这样就可以把饮用水隔离开来了
This is… You drew this?
这是… 你画的?
I was an artist in a previous life.
早些时候我是个艺术家
I thought you were in construction.
我还以为你是个建筑师
I am. I mean I was. Long story.
我是的 我是说 你知道 我过去是 说来故事长了
Hurley’s worked up about something. Said we should see it.
Hurley对某样东西很激动 说我们应该过去看看
Welcome…
欢迎…
…to the first and…
来到第一届…
…hopefully last,
也希望是最后一届
Island Open.
孤岛高尔夫公开赛
What?
什么?
It’s two holes, for now.
现在有两个洞
Three par, and no waiting.
3个标准杆 无须等待
Hurley… You built a golf course?
Hurley 你建了个高尔夫球场?
Rich idiots fly to tropical islands to whack balls around.
那些富佬向来飞到热带岛屿打球
All the stuff we got to deal with, man,
我们有很多事要做 老兄
this is what you’ve been wasting time on?
原来你的时间都浪费在这儿了?
Dudes, listen.
伙计 听着
Our lives suck.
我们的生活糟透了
Nerves are stretched to the max.
每个人的神经都绷的紧紧的
I mean, we’re lost on an island,
我是说 我们迷失在了一个岛上
running from boars and monsters…
躲避野猪还有怪兽…
Freakin’ polar bears!
还有反常的北极熊!
Polar bears?
北极熊?
You didn’t hear about the polar bear?
你没听说北极熊?
If we’re stuck here,
听着 我要说的是如果 我们真被困在这儿了
then just surviving’s not gonna cut it.
光活着也是不办法啊
We need some kind of relief.
我们需要放松 你明白吗?
We need some way that we can…
我们得找些我们可以…
…you know, have fun.
你知道 娱乐方式
That’s right, fun.
对 娱乐
Or we’re gonna go crazy, waiting for the next bad thing to happen.
否则 傻等着另一件坏事的发生 我们会疯掉的
It’s a music box, but it’s broken.
这是个音乐盒 但坏掉了
Has been…
已经…
…for a long time.
有很长一段时间了
It was a gift from my love for our anniversary.
这是我爱人送给我的 作为结婚周年纪念的礼物
You mean Alex.
你是说Alex
It was such a comfort to me the first few years here.
在这儿的头几年 这东西成了我最大的安慰
I could fix it for you.
我可以帮你修好
I could take a look at it if you freed my hands.
如果你能给我的手松绑 我能帮你检查一下
I’m fairly good with mechanical things.
我对机械类的东西很在行
I’ll need my hands.
我需要我的手…
What is written on the back of your photograph?
照片后面写的是什么?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Did she write it, or did you?
她写的还是你写的?
Perhaps you don’t want to tell me because it causes too much pain.
或许你不想告诉我 因为有太多的痛苦
You don’t need to do that.
你不必那么做的
This is a problem, man. Yeah.
这是个问题 老兄 是的
I mean, I know what I’d do, but…
我是说 我知道该怎么做 但…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!