Ow! Easy, jackass.
哇哦! 轻点 蠢驴
You want it easy, quit moaning. I got to change these bandages.
要我轻点就别再抱怨 我得给你换绷带
Try not taking my skin off with them.
好 但别把我的皮也扯下来了
How’d I score the house call, Dr.Quinn? Trying to ease your conscience?
我把你映衬得怎样 Quinn医生? 缓解你良心上的不安了?
My conscience is fine, thanks.
我良心上没什么不安 谢谢
Of course, what have you got to feel guilty about?
当然 有什么事情会让你内疚?
I mean, you just let that damn Arab torture me.Stood by and watched.
我是说 你让那个该死的阿♥拉♥伯人折磨我 自己却站在一旁观看
Now you figure you’ll patch me up and buy you a ticket into heaven?
现在又想修补你我之间的关系 给自己买♥♥去天堂的飞机票?
Only reason you’re here…
你在这儿的唯一原因是…
I’m here because no one else wants anything to do with you.
我在这儿是因为 没有一个人想和你扯上关系
She does.
她会的
Change your own bandages.
自己换绷带去
Looking for someone,or just admiring the view?
找人呢? 还是欣赏风景?
It’s been two days since Sayid took off on his own.
Sayid独自离开已经两天了
I keep thinking I’m gonna see him.
我一直期待着能看到他回来
He’ll come when he’s found what he’s looking for,
等到他找到要找的东西后 他会回来的…
The French transmission. He wasn’t looking for anything.
那个法国人的求救传输信♥号♥♥ 他不是去找东西
He left because of what happened.
他离开是因为之前发生的事
for what he did It was an accident.
是因为他自己的行为 那是个意外
Well, accidents happen when you torture people, Jack.
意外却发生在你折磨人的时候 Jack
Sayid’s a trained soldier, Kate.
Sayid是个训练有素的军人 Kate
He can take care of himself.
他会照顾好自己
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Ew! Get him out of there! He’s drinking our water.
把他赶出去! 他在喝我们的水
What’s going on out there?
那儿怎么了?
You know, the usual.
你知道 和往常一样
People yelling at each other.
为了点小事情争来争去
Doc, what do you think this is, this…
医生 你觉得这是… 这是…
…this rash? It’s bad, right? Some kind of a tropical disease?
这皮疹? 很糟是吗? 是那种热带病?
It’s hives. What’s that?
是麻疹 那是什么?
Is that like poison ivy?
毒葛之类的东西吗?
It’s a common rash, sometimes brought on by heat and stress.
这是一种很普通的皮疹 有时候是由于热和压力引起的
Just try to relax.
放松就行了
It’ll clear up. Right.
都弄干净了 好
Try to keep your mind off it.
不要老想着它
Okay.What is that? Is that like aloe?
好的 这是什么? 芦荟吗?
Isn’t that for sunburn or something?
用来防晒的吗? 还是其它用途?
“Try to keep your mind off it”?
“不要老想着它”?
What else has that guy got to do but stress?
那家伙除了给自己增加压力 还能干什么?
I have enough without having to treat hypochondriacs.
我事情已经够多了 没必要连忧郁症也治吧
That’s like my point, man.
是 那正是我要说的
We’re all fried.
大家都备受煎熬
I mean
我是说
have you taken a look at everybody out there?
你去看过那儿的人了吗?
Everybody’s way tense.
每个人都很焦虑
Dude, I’m just saying,it… it’d be sweet if we could have…
老兄 我想说的是 我们最好能干点什么…
I don’t know, something to do.
我不知道 至少干点什么
We’re surviving here, Hurley.
我们都还活着 Hurley
And that’s my main concern, is keeping us alive.
那才是我要干的事 保证每个人都活着
Things could be worse.
事情可能会变得更糟
How?
怎么变?
Where is Alex?
Alex在哪?
What?
什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I don’t know what you are talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Where is Alex?
Alex在哪?
Please, let’s not…
求你 不要….
Where is Alex? I don’t know any Alex.
Alex在哪? 我不认识什么Alex
Stop!
住手!
And all the pain will stop.
你就不会再遭受任何痛苦
Your Shiite friends have already implicated you in the bombing.
你的什叶派教♥徒♥朋友向我们暗示 你参与了爆♥炸♥事件
You planted the device in the headquarters!
是你把爆♥炸♥装置安装在政党总部 是不是?
You killed two soldiers!
你杀了两个士兵!
Confess it
承认吧
and perhaps it will only cost you your hands instead of your life.
承认的话 或许你可以保住你的小命 我们要你的手就够了
He doesn’t know anything.
他什么都不知道
Your sources were wrong. Perhaps.
你的消息有错 也许吧
But that’s really not the point, is it?
但那不是关键 是吧?
You handled yourself well in there.
你在那儿把自己掌控的非常好
Did I?
是吗?
I put in for your reassignment to intelligence division, If you still wish it.
我已经提交了你的调职申请 如果你仍想调职的话
Yes, sir. Very much so.
是的 长官 非常想
Good. But stop calling me “sir” when it’s just the two of us.
很好 只有我们两个人的时候 不用叫我”长官”
You’re my superior officer, Omar.
你是我的上级指挥 Omar…至少现在还是
For now.And I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.
在你未调职之前 我很高兴你这么叫
That reminds me,
那倒提醒了我 Sayid
in addition to your increased responsibilities,
除了你越来越重的责任
a promotion is commensurate with your move.
官位的提升和你的能力很相称
That is, if you won’t miss being a communications officer.
如果你不会怀念当一位审讯官的话
I am willing to make that sacrifice.
我愿意作出那样的牺牲
Good.
很好
Yo. What’s this?
这是什么?
They must have fallen from the plane.
在丛林里找到的 一定是飞机上掉下来的
What are you doing in the jungle at night?
你们昨晚在丛林里干什么?
Best time to hunt.
打猎的好时间
Ethan here has some experience.
Ethan有些经验
He spotted tracks that might be a rabbit or some other rodent.
他发现了一些足迹 看起来像兔子的或其它啮齿动物
Rodent. Yum.
啮齿动物 妙极了
People are getting tired of boar meat.
我想人们已经吃厌了野猪肉
You got that right.
你说对了
All right, well,I’ll take a look at these,
好 我看看
See if there’s anything useful.
看有没用的着东西
Okay.

Mr. Locke.
Locke先生
Are you going back out to hunt?
你还要回去打猎吗?
For a bit.
再打一会儿
Can I go with you? I mean,
我可以一起去吗? 我是说…
I just want to learn how to do what you do.
我想向你学习怎么做你做的事
I was… I was talking to Mr. Locke about…
我只是… 我只是和Locke先生谈谈关于….
I know what you’re doing. Not gonna happen, man. Get back to bed.
我知道你在干什么 不可能的事 回到床上来
Whoa, dude…
老兄…
Please just listen to me!
请听我说!
I keep telling you I don’t know who Alex is!
我说了很多遍了 我不认识Alex!
I’m a survivor of a plane crash.
我是一个飞机失事的幸存者
I found the wire on the beach.
偶然在海滩边发现了这根绳索
I followed it.
就沿着绳索走过来了
I thought it might have something to do with
我想这或许和…
a transmission we picked up on a receiver.
和我们接收到的求救信♥号♥♥有关
A recording, a mayday
一个留言 一个求救信♥号♥♥
with a French woman repeating on a loop for 16 years.
是一个法国女子的声音 已经重复循环了16年了
Sixteen years.
16年
Has it really been that long?
真有那么长吗?
You.
你…
You just happened to hear my distress call?
你会碰巧收到了我的求救信♥号♥♥?
I know what you are.
我知道你是什么样的人
How do you know my name? I read it.
你怎么知道我的名字? 我读的
There, on the jacket.
那儿 在夹克衫上
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
Those batteries
那些电池…
wouldn’t be able to produce enough power
还不足以产生如此多的能量
to transmit your distress call all these years.
来传输一个历经这么多年的求救信♥号♥♥
Broadcasts from somewhere else.
是其它地方传输的信♥号♥♥
But they control it now.
但被他们控制了
They?
他们?
You.

And the others like you.
以及其它像你一样的人
I… I don’t know who you think I am. I’ve already told you.
我不知道你对我怎么想的 我已经告诉过你了
I am not… Sayid?
我不是…. Sayid?
How…?
你怎么知道我的…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!