You went after Sawyer, and you didn’t even tell me?
你去追Sawyer却不告诉我一声?
She’s my sister. Boone.
她是我妹妹 Boone
Don’t leave me alone, okay?
不要留我一个人在这儿好吗?
I’m not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.

Are these the right ones? I think I found the right tree, but…
是这些吗?我想树是找对了,但…
Let me see.
我看看
Oh, yes. Good.
哦是的太好了
Don’t, man.
不要…老兄
I’m telling you…
我告诉你
Don’t.
不要那样
Let go.
别管我
I know you want to.
我知道你根本不想关心我
Shut up, and stop moving.
闭嘴 不要动
You’ve been waiting for this, haven’t you?
你一直在等这个机会是不是?
Now you get to be a hero again,
现在你又成英雄了
cause that’s what you do. You fix everything up all nice.
因为你就是这么做的你总会把事情伪装得很完美
Time to let go, freckles. We already made out.
是时候松开了 雀斑女我们已经亲热过了
What else I got to live for?
我还有什么好奢求的?
Hey, Jack, there’s something you should know.
Jack你得记住
If the tables were turned…
如果我们现在处境交换的话
I’d watch you die.
我会看着你死
All righty.
很好
Looks like we’re in the oil business.
看来我们在石油生意上达成一致了
We’re cool? -Oh, we’re cool.
就这样行了? -哦行了
We get the money back… -A week from tomorrow. Tripled.
我们把钱取回来 -明天之后的一个礼拜增值三倍
You’re not gonna skip town, are you?
你不会逃之夭夭吧 会吗?
David, for god’s sake!
David看老天的份上!
He left all his money with us. We could have skipped town.
他的钱都在我们这儿要逃的也该是我们
Smart woman you got there, David. Don’t let her go.
你有个聪明的女人 David 不要让她给跑了
Hi, baby.
宝贝儿
What are you doing up? Are you feeling better?
怎么起来了? 感觉好点了吗?
Will you read to me?
念故事给我听好吗?
In a minute, sweetheart. We have company right now.
马上就来 宝贝 我们现在有客人
You okay?
你没事吧?
Deal’s off.
交易取消
Excuse me?-Deal’s off. Forget it.
你说什么? -交易取消 就此结束
What are you doing? -Hold on. What is this, a joke?
你这是干什么? -等等这算什么玩笑?
I’m calling it off, walking away.
取消了就是取消了 我得走了
You’re not walking out of here.
不许走
You know what I had to do for this, all this money in one day?
你知道我为了这个付出多少要我一天之内取到这么多钱?
Take your hand off me, boy.-Sawyer!-What’s going on here?
把手拿开小子-Sawyer!-这到底怎么回事?
This is isn’t how it wassupposed to work.
结果不应该是这样的
You said that we were… -What did he say, Jessica?!
你说过我们… -他说什么了 Jessica?!
You’re lucky to be alive.
活着算你走运
Went to the caves to check on Shannon.
回洞里检查Shannon去了
I read it again.
我又读了一遍
And then again,
又一遍
because I’ve been trying to figure out why you beat up Boone
因为我想搞明白你为什么打Boone
instead of just telling him you didn’t have his sister’s medication.
而不直接告诉他 你没有他妹妹的药物
Why you pretended to have it anyway.
但你又为什么要假装有呢!
The thing that I keep coming back around to is that you want to be hated.
我唯一想得到的解释是 你想要大家都恨你
Then I looked at the envelope.
然后我看了看信封
“America’s bicentennial. Knoxville, Tennessee.”
“美国两百周年纪念诺克斯维尔田纳西州”
You were just a kid. 8, maybe 9 years old.
那时你还是个孩子8岁或许9岁
This letter wasn’t written to you. You wrote this letter.
这封信不是写给你的是你自己写的
Your name’s not Sawyer, is it?
你名字不叫Sawyer是吧?
It was his name.
那是他的名字
He was a confidence man.
他是个自信的男人
Romanced my mama to get to the money.
和我妈妈搞关系又拿到了钱
Wiped them out clean, left a mess behind.
然后擦擦屁♥股♥走人 留下一堆屎
So I wrote that letter.
所以我写了那封信
I wrote it knowing one day I’d find him.
我写了信 以为我会找到他的
But that ain’t the sad part.
这还不算是最悲哀的部分
When I was 19,
我19岁的时候
I needed 6 grand to pay these guys off I was in trouble with.
需要6000美金来还给那些和我有关系的家伙
So I found a pretty lady with a dumb husband who had some money.
所以我找了个漂亮的女人 她老公是个聋子很有钱
And I got him to give it to me.
我成功的让他把钱给了我
And I got him to give it to me.
那是怎样的一种悲哀?
I became the man I was hunting.
我变成了我苦苦追寻的那个人
I became Sawyer.
我变成了Sawyer
Don’t you feel sorry for me.
不用同情我
Get the hell out.
离开这儿
Get out!
滚开
I don’t know. It’s like some miracle.
我不知道 感觉这就像个奇迹
She just showed upwith that mixture.
她就弄了些混合物
She rubbed it on Shannon’s chest, and 10 minutes later she was breathing.
擦在Shannon的胸部10分钟后她居然能呼吸了
Eucalyptus.
桉树
Smart, Jack.
聪明 Jack
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
What are you doing? Packing your stuff.
你在干什么? 打点你的东西
You’re moving to the caves.
你要搬到洞里去了
You didn’t?
你不会吧?
Peanut butter?
花生黄油?
No way! -Just like you ordered.
不可能吧! -你预定的呀
Oh. There is one thing.
不过有件事
It’s extra smooth.
那东西特别的油滑
That’s okay.
没关系
It’s empty.
是空的
What?
什么?
No.

No, it’s not. It’s full.
不不 是满的
Full to the brim with…
都满到瓶口了
stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth,
粘到你嘴的上颚去了
oh, God, it makes you want a glass of milk,
老天 它让我想喝杯牛奶
extra smooth…
特别的油滑
it’s the best bloody peanut butter I’ve ever tasted.
这是我尝过的最美味的花生黄油
You want some?
要来点吗?
I can’t stay here. What?
我不能再呆下去了 什么?
I’m leaving. I don’t know for how long.
我要离开我也不知道要多久
Sayid, you can’t.
Sayid你不能这样
We still don’t know what’s out there.
我们还不知道那是什么东西
I have worse things to fear than what’s in the jungle.
比起丛林怪物有些东西更让我感到可怕
What I did today…
我今天做的事…
what I almost did…
我今天差点就做的事
I swore to do never again.
我发誓我再不会这么做了
If I can’t keep that promise
如果我不能遵守诺言
I have no right to be here.
我没权力呆在这儿
There’s no where to go.
我没地方可去
Someone has to walk the shore and map the island,
但必须得有人走遍这个海岸画好这座岛屿的地图
see what else there is.
去看看还有什么东西在这儿
I can’t think of a better person to do it than the only one I trust.
我找不到一个更适合做这件事的人 我只相信我自己
I hope we meet again.
希望还能再次和你相遇
更多精彩欢迎登录YYeTs美剧天堂论♥坛♥
YYeTs美剧翻译组制♥作♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!