I mean, that was like a…
我是说这真是一个
jedi moment.
绝处逢生
What will happen if she doesn’t get her medicine?
如果她拿不到药情况会怎样?
Then we have to make Sawyer give it to us.
看来我们不得不让Sawyer把药交出来
Yeah. That’s what I’m gonna do.
是的那就是我要做的
No, not you. Me.
不是你做 我上
I served five years in the republican guard.
我在共和卫队服役了5年
I thought you were a communications officer.
我以为你是个通讯军官
Part of my training entailed getting the enemy to communicate.
训练内容也包括怎样与敌人沟通
Just give me 10 minutes with him.
给我10分钟就行
He’ll give us the medicine.
他会把药交出来的
Is that a yes?
你同意了?
Yes.
是的
Food from the plane’s been gone over a week, dude.
飞机上的食物已经吃完快一个礼拜了老兄
What, no secret stash for emergencies?
什么没有应急储备了吗?
You and Jack have got a bunch of stuff in that cave.
你和Jack在洞里放了一大堆的东西
Sorry, man. No peanut butter, no peanuts, no nothing.
抱歉老兄 没有花生黄油花生也没 什么都没有
Yeah, but there’s got to be something. I mean, look at you.
但总有什么东西吧?你看看你自己
Look at what?
看什么?
No, no, listen…
不不听着
Fat guy hoarding the food? Is that what you think?
胖的人会藏食物?你是不是这么想?
No! It’s just we’ve been here for two weeks, you know, and you’ve not really
不是! 只是我们在这儿已经两礼拜了你知道而你一点儿都…
Slimmed down much?
没瘦下来?
All I need’s a bag of peanuts. I have no food, all right?
我只要一包花生就行 可我连食物都没有?
And for the record, I’m down a notch on my belt.
从皮带刻痕来看我已经瘦了一圈了
I’m a big guy.
我是个大家伙
It’s gonna be a while before you’re gonna wanna give me a piggy-back ride, okay?
等到你能看出我瘦下来那得花很长时间明白吗?
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
That was bad form.
这真是个很糟糕的体型
Yeah, I’m used to it.
是的 我习惯了
So, not even a bag of… Dude!
所以连一包都没… 老兄啊!
Okay. All right, I’m sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Damn stupid…
真是该死…
The sick girl…
那个生病的女孩
Yeah, asthma. Yes, asthma.
有哮喘 是的…哮喘
I think I can help her.
我想我能够帮她
Good morning.
早上好
What are you doing?
你俩干什么?
This was Sawyer’s choice, not mine.
Sawyer自己找的不是我想惹麻烦
If you do this…
如果你这样做…
Well, ain’t you the brave one? Jumping a guy while he’s napping.
你胆子很大么怎么就趁人打盹的时候打劫?!
I’m in trouble now, ain’t I?
看来我真有麻烦了 是吗?
we gave you a chance to do the right thing.
我们给你个改过自新的机会
Now all I want is the asthma medicine. Just tell me where the inhalers are,
我想要的只是哮喘药你只需告诉我呼吸器在哪
and we’ll stop.
我们就停手
Stop what, chico?
停什么? chico(一种灌木这里指Jack)?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
你本不必承受这种痛苦的
Yeah, it does.
是的 确实不必
We do not have bamboo in Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥没有竹子
Although we do have something similar…reeds.
但有相似的东西…芦苇
But their effect is the same…
效果是一样的
when the chutes are inserted underneath the fingernails.
当竹尖插入指甲里面
You know what I think, Ali?
你知道我在想什么吗 Ali(穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的女婿)
I think you’ve never actually tortured anybody in your life.
我认为你这辈子还没有折磨过人
Unfortunately for us both
看来我俩都很不辛
you’re wrong.
你错了
That’s it?
就这样?
That’s all you got?
你就这点能耐?
Splinters?
刺片?
No wonder we kicked your ass in the gulf…aah!
毫无疑问我们在哥斯湾痛扁你们
No.
不要
Don’t stop now.
不要停
I think my sinuses are clearing.
我想我的呼吸很顺畅了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你这人到底怎么回事?
Perhaps losing an eye
也许挖出你的眼睛
will loosen your tongue.
能让你打开金口
Okay!
好吧!
Okay
好
Okay
好
Where is it?
在哪?
Only person I’ll tell…
我只告诉
is her.
她
That’s the deal.
这是交易
Tell me, Sawyer, do you want to die?
告诉我 Sawyer你想死吗?
Cause when a man walks into my place
因为当一个人走进我的房♥子
and tells me he left 160,000 of my hard-won dollars in the care of a civilian…
告诉我他把16万血汗钱交给一个普通市民保管
I got to ask myself if what I’m hearing isn’t
我得问问自己听到的是不是一个请求解脱的
a desperate cry for the sweet release of death.
绝望的呼喊
Deal closed today.
今天交易达成了
See, women are easy.
看女人就是简单
A few cosmos, a couple of stunts they hadn’t seen between the sheets
给些温柔给她们看看新鲜的床上功夫
and they think the scam’s their idea.
她们会认为整个骗局是她们的点子
Now, the husbands…they need to touch the money, smell it.
还有丈夫们…他们需要触到钱嗅一嗅
Believe that if they had the brass to put that suitcase
认为如果他们有实力吞下别人的钱
in the trunk of their family sedan and speed away
他们就会乖乖的听你话
they just might have a chance at being an honest-to-gosh outlaw.
然后找机会伪装成个老实的坏蛋
Okay, Tex, if you got your grift so pat,
好吧 Tex 如果可以这么轻易的骗到钱
what’d you need my money for?
那你还要我的钱干什么?
Where’s your seed from the last couple you wrote?
你在上对夫妻中骗到的钱哪去了?
Well, what can I say?
我该怎么说呢?
I like earning it as much as I like spending it.
我喜欢赚的和花的一样多
Be that as it may
不过无论如何
I know a thing or two about making people suffer.
我还是知道一两个折磨人的方法
Now, you have my money, plus 50% by noon tomorrow,
现在你拿了我的钱在明天中午之前外加50%的利息一同还我
or I’ll tell you all about it.
否则我会告诉你该如何折磨人
So I’m here. Where is it?
我来了 东西在哪儿?
Happy to tell you
很乐意告诉你
as soon as I get that kiss.
只要你亲我
What? Are you serious?
什么? 你是认真的?
Baby, I am tied to a tree in the jungle of mystery.
宝贝儿 这儿是个神秘的丛林我被绑在了树上
I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine iraqi.
刚刚还被一个他妈的骨科医生和一个真正的伊♥拉♥克♥人折磨过
Of course I’m serious.
我当然是认真的
You’re just not seeing the big picture here, freckles.
你不会看到刚才的大场面 雀斑女
Are you really gonna let that girl suffocate
你真想让那女孩窒息而死?!
cause you can’t bring yourself to give me one little kiss?
就因为你无法忍♥受给我一个”吻”?
Hell, it’s only first base.
妈的 那可是最低要求了
Lucky for you, I ain’t greedy.
你还算幸运我并不贪心
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
I don’t have it.
我没有
What?
什么?
The medicine.
药
I don’t have it. I never did.
我没那个药 从来就没有过
The book…
那本书
they said you found it in their luggage.
他们说你在他们的行李中找到的
Book washed up on shore.
书 连同其他的一切
It went in the drink with the rest of…
都被冲到了岸边
He doesn’t have it.
他并没有药
What? He’s lying. Can’t you see that?
什么? 他在说谎 难道看不出来?
He’s been lying from the beginning.
他从一开始就在撒谎
He doesn’t want us to get off this island.
他不想让我们离开这个岛
That’s why he attacked me. Hold on a minute, man.
那就是他袭击我的原因 等等 伙计
He destroyed the transceiver. You don’t know that.
他损坏了接收机 你并不知道
He hit an artery.
他切中动脉了
Keep still, damn it.
不要动! 该死…
Sayid, I need my stuff from the caves. My leather backpack. Go!
Sayid 山洞里有我要的东西就在我的皮背包里 快去!
Can you make it stop?
能止住血吗?
Whose blood is that?
这是谁的血?
Whose blood is that?
谁的血?