From you, right now.
你的吻 就现在
I don’t buy it.
我不会买♥♥的
Buy what? The act.
买♥♥什么? 这个交易
You try too hard, Sawyer.
你太过分了Sawyer
I ask you to help a woman who can’t breathe, and you want me to kiss you?
我请你去帮个不能呼吸的姑娘而你却要我亲你?
Nobody’s that disgusting.
没人比你更恶心了
I’ve seen you, you know. Seen me what?
你要知道我看到过你 看到我什么?
With that piece of paper. The one you keep in your pocket.
那张纸你藏口袋里的那张纸
I’ve seen the expression on your face when you read it
你念那张纸的时候我看到你的表情了
and how carefully you fold it up. It means something to you.
你多么小心翼翼地把它折好那一定对你意味着什么
So you can play games all you want
你可以随心所欲的玩游戏
but I know there’s a human being in there somewhere.
但我知道你内心的某个地方惦记着一个人
Give me the medication.
把药给我
You think you understand me.
你自以为你了解我
Yeah. I think I… -Shut up!
是的 我认为我… -闭嘴!
You want to know what kind of human being I am?
你想知道我是怎样一个人是吧?
Read it.
念
Read it.
念!
Out loud.
大声一点
Dear Mr. Sawyer,
“亲爱的Sawyer先生”
you don’t know who I am
“你不认识我”
but I know who you are
“但我认识你”
and I know what you’ve done
“而且我知道你做过什么”
You had sex with my mother
“你和我妈妈上过床”
and then you stole my dad’s money all away.
“然后你又偷走了我爸爸的钱”
So he got angry
“所以他变的很愤怒”
and he killed my mother
“他杀了我妈妈”
And then he killed himself, too.”
然后也杀了他自己”
Don’t stop now.
不要停下来
You’re getting to the good part.
后面更精彩
All I know is your name,
“我只知道你的名字”
but one of these days I’m gonna find you,
“但这几天里我会找到你的”
and I’m gonna give you this letter so you’ll remember what you done to me.
“我会把这封信给你为了让你记着你做过的一切”
You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer.
“你杀了我的父母Sawyer先生”
Now how about that kiss?
现在亲我一个怎样?
I didn’t think so.
我看你未必会
where were you last night around sunset?
昨天黄昏的时候你在哪?
Well, I’m afraid the only witness to my whereabouts is
恐怕知道我在哪儿的唯一目击者
the boar that I was skinning for our dinner.
是那只我剥皮用来当晚餐的野猪
I heard you were trying to send out a distress call,
我听说你试图发射求救信♥号♥♥
so it would seem
那就是说
whoever attacked you has a reason for not wanting to get off the island.
不管是谁攻击你那家伙一定有不想离开这个岛的理由
Maybe someone who is profiting from our current circumstances.
也许是有个人在当前状况下能拿到一定的好处
And from what I’ve seen, you and mr. Sawyer share a certain animosity.
还有依我看你和Sawyer先生之间有仇
No, he has an alibi.
不会是他 他有不在场的证明
Just before I was struck,
就在我被攻击之前
he set off a bottle rocket, a signal we’d worked out 2 kilometers away.
他还用炮筒发射了一个信♥号♥♥发射的地点在事发地两公里之外
He couldn’t have had the time to go from…
他不可能有时间从…
unless he found a way to time-delay the fuse on his rocket.
除非他找到一个延迟引燃导火线的方法
How could he possibly have
他怎么可能有
anyone who watches television knows how to improvise a slow fuse.
只要看过电视的人都知道如何即时制♥作♥一个延时导火线
Use a cigarette.
用一根香烟
Just in case there’s a next time.
以后的事 都得以防万一
Just try to breathe. Breathe.
试着吸气…吸气
Come on, Shan, work with me.
加油 Shannon配合一下
Give me the inhalers…
把呼吸器给我
Now.
现在就给我
Hell, I wondered when you were gonna stop asking nice.
你什么时候可以乖乖闭嘴?
Well, it’s about time, cowboy.
是时候了 牛仔
I’ve been telling you since day one we’re in the wild.
第一天在野外的时候我就告诉过你
Didn’t think you had it in you.
看来你一个耳朵进 一个耳朵出
That all you got?
你就只会这些?
I’m not sure this is such a good idea.
我不认为这是一个很好的主意
Why not?
为什么不?
Because business between friends is always a little sticky.
因为朋友间做生意总觉得有点困难
I don’t know you well, but I know your wife.
我不了解你但我了解你的妻子
Working with her at the auto dealership.
以一种自动代理的方式和她合作
I’m just not sure I’m comfortable.
我不知道这样是否合适
Louisiana will invest two-thirdsof the drilling cost.
Louisiana将投资钻井费用的三分之二
What is this, a loophole?
这算什么 堵枪眼吗?
Look, David, you’re reluctant.I get it.
听着 David我知道你有点勉为其难
You got your lumberyard,you don’t need this.
你有个牧场你并不需要这个
We should do this.
我们应该拿下这笔投资
Jess, I don’t even know this guy.
Jess 我甚至不认识这个家伙
Show him the cash.
给他看现金
How do I know this is real?
我怎么知道这是真钞?
The money?
钱?
Hell, how about you hold on to it for a night.
要不要在你那放一晚?
Check it out.
核查一下
I want you to feel secure.
这样你可以放心一点
You know what?
知道吗?
Let’s not do this.
还是不要了
I’ve got another investor who’s committed.
我还有个已经出价的投资者
David. That should cover lunch.
David 午饭钱应该够了
And I’ll see you Monday.David
还有我们礼拜一见 David
Wait.
等等
Warm, fluffy towels.
暖和的绒毛巾
Your turn.
该你了
Banoffi pie.
Banoffie派
You already said that.
这个你已经说过了
Toffee and cream. Mmm.
乳汁糖还有奶油
Is food the only thing that you miss?
你想念的只有食物?
You’re pregnant.
你怀孕了
I mean, do you not crave anything?
难道你就没有渴求得到的东西?
Pickles? Fried ice cream?Chocolate…
泡菜炸冰淇淋巧克力
Peanut butter.
花生黄油
I’m the only Australian who loves peanut butter.
我是唯一一个喜欢花生黄油的澳大利亚人
I can get you peanut butter.
我可以给你弄到花生黄油
Yeah. Sure you can. Yes, I can.
你当然能了 真的我能弄到
When I get you peanut butter
我一拿到花生黄油
you vacate this shore of depression and move to the caves.
你就得离开这个沮丧的沙滩搬到山洞那儿去住
Deal?
成交?
Deal.
成交
Help! She’s not breathing!
救命 她无法呼吸了!
The attacks are getting worse.
发作得越来越厉害了!
Shannon Listen to me.
Shannon 听我说 看着我看着我
You need to listen now.
你现在听我说
This isn’t just the asthma.
这已经不只是哮喘问题了
It’s anxiety. no.
这是一种焦虑 不是
It’s in your head
在你的脑中就是的
Yes.You know that your medicine’s run out, and you’re panicking.
你知道药物用完了然后你就很恐慌
Shannon. Look at me.
Shannon…Shannon 看着我
But we can fight this.Together. Okay?
我们会共同度过难关的,好吗?
Nod your head, Shannon.
点头就行Shannon
Good.
很好
Breathe in… She needs her inhaler. Boone!
吸气 她需要呼吸器 Boone!
Breathe in through the nose slowly.
慢慢地用鼻子吸气
No, no, no, no. In through the nose like this.
不…用鼻子…像这样
You can do this, Shannon. You can do it.
你能做到 Shannon 你能行
In through the nose.
用鼻子吸气
You got your breath.
你的呼吸顺畅了
Your color’s coming back. See, I knew you could do this.
你的血色恢复了我就知道你能行
You feel it? Yeah.
感觉到了吗? 是的
It’s passing. Okay. Again.
呼吸通畅了好的…再来一次
In through the nose.
用鼻子吸
All right. Just keep doing that.
很好就这么做
Keep breathing like that. That’s perfect. Good job.
就这么做 你做得很好
Keep her relaxed.
让她放松
Do not let her panic. Yeah.
不要让她惊慌 好的
man, that was awesome.
老兄 这真让人敬畏