Hell of a book.
一本特别的书
It’s about bunnies.
写的是 我的性感女郎
It must be cold without your trunks.
泳衣也不♥穿♥一定很冷吧
You bet.
那当然
How about you come a little closer and warm me up?
靠近一点给我暖暖身子怎样?
You sure know how to make a girl feel special, Sawyer.
你很擅长于给女孩子带来新奇感 Sawyer
You’re incredible, Sawyer.
你真让人不可思议 Sawyer
I love you.
我爱你
Look at you.
看看你
What do you want right now?
现在你想要什么?
How could I want anything else?
我怎么可能还会奢望其它东西?
baby. what?
宝贝儿 什么?
I thought you had a meeting. Yeah, but it’s not till 3:30.
你不是有个会议吗! 有 但3:30再开呢
Baby, it’s 3:28.
宝贝儿已经3:28了
Damn it!
该死!
Damn it! Baby, why don’t you just…
该死! 宝贝儿 为什么你不…
No, just go. You go, okay? I’ll stay here.
你去吧 你就走吧? 我呆在这儿
Order room service, get fat.
我可以叫客房♥服务好好把自己吃胖
Why don’t you order a chocolate sundae.
为什么不点个巧克力圣代?
When I get back
我回来的时候
I’ll use you as a dish
我会把你当点心吃
You weren’t exactly supposed to see that.
这真不应该被你看到
What’re you doing in my stuff, son?
你翻我东西干什么 小子?
This is gonna hurt.
你有的好受了
Ready to tell me what happened?
告诉我发生什么事了?
We were trying to find the sourceof the distress call.
我们正试图找出求救信♥号♥♥的来源
I saw the flare from the beach
我先看到了来自海边的信♥号♥♥灯
and then the flare from Sawyer’s position in the jungle.
然后看到了Sawyer在丛林中发出的信♥号♥♥
I switched on my antenna
我启动天线装置
activated the transceiver…
激活接收机
…and then
然后
darkness
眼前一片黑
Whoever hit me came from behind
有人从后面袭击了我
They destroyed the equipment? Yes.
还毁坏了设备? 是的
Listen, we’re gonna figure this out, but don’t do any…
听着 我们会把事情搞清楚的但不要做任何…
I will do what I need to do to find the man responsible.
为了找出肇事者 该怎么做我就怎么做
We need some help over here!
我们这儿需要帮助!
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Morning delivery. Oh, you’re sweet. Thanks.
晨间递送 你真好 谢谢
Well, I figured in your condition
我想依你现在的状况
with the extra baggage, you know
外加这个大肚子
Well, I can still walk.-Barely.
我还可以走 -勉强可以
Anyway, I worry about you out here. You know, it’s very…sunny.
不管怎样我很担心你 你知道这儿太阳很厉害
Thus my hat.
我有帽子遮挡
You know, there’s plenty of hats in the caves.
但你知道山洞那儿的帽子更多
And we got a doctor there as well. That will come in handy.
而且还有个医生随叫随到
I like the beach, Charlie. -Yeah.
我喜欢海边 Charlie -哦
Who wouldn’t want to spend the day with sand fleas?
谁会愿意成天和沙蚤呆在一起?
I want to be here. For when we get rescued.
我愿意呆这儿 直到我们获救
When we get rescued.
直到我们获救
Right
对
Jack, it’s fine.
Jack 我没事
It’s just a scrape.
擦伤而已
Yeah. Lots of scrapes today.
是擦伤 不过是大面♥积♥擦伤
I’m running out of peroxide.
双氧水快没了
He just jumped me, man. Why?
他扑到我身上 为什么?
Shannon has asthma.
Shannon有哮喘病
Asthma? Yeah.
哮喘? 是的
Never seen her have an attack before.
我还没看到她发作过
Because she had an inhaler.
那是因为她有个呼吸器
She sneaks hits when no one’s looking.
没人注意的时候就偷偷的用
She’s just been embarrassed about it since she was a little kid.
当她还是个孩子的时候就以这为耻
I guess breathing’s not cool.
我猜用呼吸器呼吸并不舒服
Had an inhaler?-It ran out a couple days ago.
有个呼吸器? -几天前用完了
But it had four refills, which should have been enough for a couple months.
不过还有四个替换药瓶可以够用几个月
But she always forgets her medication, so I put it in my suitcase.
但她老忘记换药所以我就把它们放在我的箱子内
Today I see that jackass reading “Watership Down”…
今天我看到那个混帐在看”海底沉舟”(小说名)
You’re losing me.
你把我弄糊涂了
It was in my bags…the stuff that I checked.
那是我包里的东西 我登机前注册过的
If he has my book, he has my luggage.
如果他有我的那本书那他就会有我的行李
If he has the luggage, he has the inhalers.
如果他有我的行李那就一定有呼吸器
Her breathing got really rough today, man.
今天她的呼吸变得真的很困难
If she has an attack, it’s not gonna be good.
如果哮喘发作事情会很不妙的
Where is it? Hey, doc. Long time, no see.
它在哪? 医生 好久不见
Where is it? Where’s what?
它在哪? 什么在哪?
The girl’s asthma medicine.
那女孩的哮喘药
Shannon. Her inhalers.
Shannon她的呼吸器
that.
那个啊
You attacked a kid for trying to help his sick sister.
你打了一个试图帮助妹妹的孩子
I whooped a thief ’cause he was going through my stuff.
我大喊小偷是因为他在翻我的东西
Yours? What makes it yours? -Which I had to move…
你的? 怎么会是你的? -我不得不采取行动
You can just take something out of a suitcase, and that makes it yours?
你从人家的提箱内拿走的东西怎么会是你的?
Look,I don’t know want kind of commie share-fest you’re running over in cave town
我不知道你们这些山顶洞人有多么奉行共♥产♥主义
but down here possession’s 9/10s
但这儿所有东西是一九分
A man’s got a right to protect his property.
人有权保护他的财产
Get up!
起来!
Why, you wanna see who’s taller?
干吗? 想比谁高?
Get up!
起来!
You sure you want to make this your problem, doc?
你确定要摊这趟浑水?
yeah. I’m sure.
是的 我确定
What’s going on here?
这儿怎么回事?
You told me you were going to Baton Rouge to close a deal.
你说过你要去巴顿党(黑社会组织名)作交易
Just trust me. There isn’t any time to explain. I’m already late.
相信我就是了 我没时间解释我已经迟到了
If I miss this meeting, the whole deal’s a bust, all right?
如果我错过了这个会议整个交易就泡汤了 明白?
That’s everything I have. $140,000.
那是我的全部 140000美元
There’s an oil mining operation in the gulf of Mexico. Drilling platforms.
墨西哥湾有个油矿开采钻井平台
$300,000 buys you one share.
花300000美金就可以参股
But as soon as you invest
但只要你投资了
a government-sponsored fund kicks in and triples your money in two weeks.
由政♥府♥发起的基金会就会集资在两周内将你的投资增值三倍
Triples it.
3倍啊
$300,000? Yeah.
300000美金? 是的
You got $140,000?
你只有140000美金?
I found an investor in Toronto. He wants in 50/50.
我在多伦多找了个投资者他要五五分成
Two weeks, we’ll be splitting almost a million bucks.
两周内我们差不多可以平分100万美金
Jess, this is my chance.
Jess这是个机会
There’s another option.
还有个选择
Yeah? What’s that?
是么? 说说看?
That I give you the $160,000 and we split the profit.
我给你160000美金然后利润我们平分
Yeah, and how in the hell are you gonna scare up 160,000 bucks?
你到哪儿去弄160,000美金?
My husband.
我丈夫
I’m gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
That’s not gonna help us get the medicine.
就算那样 我们也拿不到药
Maybe not, but it’ll feel good.
或许拿不到但至少感觉很爽
So what’s stopping you?
那是什么阻止你这样做?
We’re not savages, Kate.
我们还不是野人 Kate
Not yet.
是还不是
Let me talk to sawyer.
让我去和Sawyer谈谈
What makes you think he’s gonna listen to you?
你凭什么认为他会听你的?
He says we have a connection.
他说我们有点关系
Do you? Please.
有吗? 求你了
What do you want?
你要什么?
Excuse me?
再说一遍?
What do you want, Sawyer?
你想要什么Sawyer?
Freckles, I got so many answers to that question,
雀斑女 对于这个问题我可以给你很多个答案
I wouldn’t even know where to start.
我都不知道从哪说起
What do you want for the inhalers?
用什么可以换呼吸器?
Good question. Hang on a tick.
问的好 让我想想
What do I want?
我想要什么?
A kiss ought to do it.
一个亲吻应该可以
What? A kiss.
什么? 一个吻