There’s a bloody moth in here.
这儿有哦!!
Look.

Charlie, what are you doing?
Charlie 你干什么?
Hey, Kate, you need to take a break.
Kate 你休息一下吧
I’m fine.
我没事儿
We got enough people to dig.
挖的人够了
You keep going at this pace, you’re gonna kill yourself.
你要是保持这样的节奏挖 自己会先垮的
There’s light.
有光
What?
什么?
I can see light!
我看见光了!
Hey, it’s the doctor!
是医生!
Oh! Ow! Easy!
轻点儿!
My shoulder.
我的肩
Careful.
小心
How’d you get out?
你们怎么出来的?
Charlie. Charlie found a way out.
Charlie 是Charlie想的办法出来的
Dude, you rock!
老兄 你太棒了!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You okay? Good job.
没事吧?干得漂亮
Easy, easy, easy.
放松一下 放松 放松…
Nice work. You did it, man. Thanks. Thank you.
干得好 你成功了 伙计 谢谢 谢谢
All right, everyone, now it’s your turn.
好了 各位 轮到你们了
We’re in Malibu part of the year, but the guys there are such idiots…
有段时间我们住在Malibu 但那儿的家伙真是白♥痴♥…
Damn it!
糟了!
Damn it, damn it, damn it.
糟了 糟了 糟了….
Come on, Kate. Come on.
快 Kate 快
One more. One more. Come on, Kate. Come on.
再来一个 再来一个 加油 Kate 加油
Yes. Yes.
好的 好的
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Yes!
好的!
Where are you? Where are you?
你在哪?你在哪儿?
Dude, you feeling okay? You look a little…
伙计 你没事吧? 你看起来有点….
Flu. He’s got the flu.
流感 他得了流感
Oh, man, that’s rough.
哦 老兄 难为你了
After all you’ve been through. Take it easy, man.
经历了这一切 放松点儿 老兄
I think I’m gonna stretch my legs.
我想我得去活动一下筋骨
This place is cool. Can we live here?
这地方很酷 我们能住这儿吗?
Made you something.
给你做了点东西
Ah, my very first sling.
我的第一条绷带
How’s that?
感觉怎样?
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
So these are the safe caves you’ve been going on about.
那么这些就是你所谓的安全的洞
This was a fluke.
这次实在侥幸
Michael checked out the integrity of the rest of the caves, gave them an okay.
Michael检查过剩余的洞了 确定没问题
So you’re headed back to the beach, huh?
所以你又要回海边去了 恩?
Sayid should be back there by now, and if his plan worked…
Sayid应该已经回来了 如果计划揍效的话…
Then we’re one step closer to getting off this island.
我们距离开这个岛又近了一步
Thanks for the sling, Kate.
谢谢你的”绷带” Kate
You’re welcome.
不客气
Give them to me.
把它们给我
This is the third time.
这是第三次
Are you sure you really want… I’ve made my choice.
你确定你真想要… 我已经作出了决定
I’m proud of you, Charlie.
我替你感到骄傲 Charlie
I always knew you could do it.
我一直深信你能做到的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!