All right, all right.
好 好的
Hey, mate. Thanks for coming out.
感谢你出来
Hey, man.
老兄
What the hell was that?
你怎么回事?
Another kick-ass show. You were bloody brilliant.
又一场精彩的表演 你光彩四射
I sing the chorus to “you all, everybody.”
那句合唱词”you all,everybody.”应该是我领的
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
是的抱歉
It’s like I got caught up in the moment, like the crowd wanted it.
感觉那时我特兴奋 而且观众都想这样
Yeah, I know, but if I start, and then you come in after…
是我知道 但如果我先开始 你随后…
She’s cool! Let her in!
她可以! 让她进来!
Won’t happen again. I promise.
我发誓这不会再发生了
Allo, lovely.
Allo 亲爱的
Chill, baby brother.
放松点儿 小兄弟
Hey! Hey, wait! Wait, Jack’s in there.
等等!等等 Jack在里面
Letme check it out before youstart moving things around. If it’s unstable…
移♥动♥之前先让我检查一下 万一这不稳…
Well, how do you know… Eight yearsof construction work.
哦 你怎么知道… 8年的建筑工作
Walt, get back, man. I don’t want younear the rocks, okay?
Walt 退后 不要靠近岩石 行不?
And take the dog with you.
还有看好你的狗
You guys should get mr. Locke.
你们应该去找Locke先生
Locke’s out in the jungle killing stuff. Who knows where he is?
Locke在丛林里抓掠物 谁知道他现在在哪?
All right, look, this area here is load-bearing.
好 听着 这地方十分不稳
We got to dig where there’s no danger of the wall buckling in on itself.
我们得在一个稳固的 没有危险的墙壁处挖
All right, here. We dig in here so the wall doesn’t collapse.
好 就这儿 我们在这儿挖 这儿的墙不会塌下来
Four at a time, by hand till we can find some kind of shovel.
每次四个人 用手挖 除非能找到铲子
We take shifts and go slow.
我们轮流挖 慢慢挖
Whoever isn’t digging should be clearing the rocks that we pull out
没有挖的人就清理挖出来的岩石
and bringing water to who is working, okay?
还有给干活的人递水 行吗?
Let’s move. Come on.
行动 来吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Easy.
放松点儿
I just came to tell you you were right about me.
我只是来告诉你一些事
What makes you think I’m interested in anything you have to say?
你凭什么认为 我会对你要告诉我的事感兴趣?
I just came to tell you you were right about me.
我只是来告诉你 你说得很对
That I don’t help anyone but myself.
除了自己 我不会帮助别人
Well, here I am, ready to pitch in.
我来了 准备投入工作
You’re here to help?
你来这儿帮忙?
You act any more surprised, I’m gonna get offended.
你的表现让我惊讶 这让我很不舒服
Something wrong, Charlie?
出事了?Charlie?
Yeah.
是的
He’s, uh…

there’s been an accident at the caves.
山洞发生了意外
Jack’s trapped in a cave-in.
Jack被困在洞里了
Is anyone trying to get him out?
有人在想法子弄他出来吗?
Yeah, there’s a bunch of people there now.
有 那儿有一大堆人
And why aren’t you with them?
你为什么不和他们呆在一块儿?
You didn’t come here to tell me about Jack, did you?
你来不只是想告诉我Jack的事 是吧?
I want my stash, Locke.
我想要回我的东西 Locke
I can’t stand feeling like this.
我受不了了
Come here. I’m gonna show you something.
过来 我给你看样东西
What do you suppose is in that cocoon, Charlie?
你认为茧里面是什么东西 Charlie?
I don’t know, a butterfly, I guess.
我不知道 蝴蝶吗?
No, it’s much more beautiful than that. That’s a moth cocoon.
不是 比蝴蝶漂亮多了 这是一个蛾的茧
It’s ironic. Butterflies get all the attention, but moths –they spin silk.
很讽刺是吧!蝴蝶很引人注目 但蛾 –它们吐丝
They’re stronger, they’re faster.
它们更快更强壮
That’s wonderful, but… You see this little hole?
太奇妙了 但… 你看到这小洞了?
This moth’s just about to emerge.
这蛾快破茧了
It’s in there right now, struggling.
它现在在里面挣扎着
It’sdigging its way through the thick hide of the cocoon.
慢慢地挖出一条道 穿破厚厚的保护层
Now,I could help it
现在 我可以帮它
take my knife,
用这把刀子
gently widen the opening, and the moth would be free.
轻轻的划出一道口子 蛾就自♥由♥了
But it would be too weak to survive.
但它太弱了 以致于根本活不下来
Struggle is nature’s way of strengthening.
挣扎是变得强大的自然方法
Now, this is the second time you’ve asked me for your drugs back.
现在 这是你第二次向我要回毒品
Ask me again, and it’s yours.
再问我要一次 这就是你的了
We’re through! We got a hole!
通了!有个洞了!
Jack! Jack, can you hear me, Jack?
Jack! Jack! 能听到我说话吗? Jack?
Come on, dude, answer me
拜托 伙计 回答我呀
I hear him! He’s alive!
我听到他了!他还活着!
Jack, bro, you okay?
Jack老兄 你没事吧?
I’m pinned. I can’t move.
我被夹住了 动不了了
I can’t move!
我移♥动♥不了!
What do we do?
我们怎么办?
How do we get him out?
怎么把他弄出来?
Charlie was with me!
Charlie和我在一起的!
He’s okay. He made it out. Hey, listen, Jack?
他没事 他出来了 听着 Jack?
We’re gonna get you outta there, okay?
我们会把你弄出来的
We’ll place the second antenna here.
第二根天线就安置在这吧
You want to help?
想帮忙?
Attach this antenna up in that tree as high up as you can.
把这根天线安装在那边的树上 越高越好
Golly, thanks, boss.
哦 谢了 头
5:00.
5:00点
Watch for my flare. Then it’s your turn.
看着我的信♥号♥♥灯 然后就轮到你发射
I don’t trust him.
我不信任他
Who does?
谁会呢?
I don’t trust him with you.
我不放心你和他在一起
I can handle him.
我会处理好他的
Okay, we can’t safely make that tunnel any bigger,
我们不能把洞弄得再大了 太危险了
but since Jack can’t get out,
但Jack还是出不来
one of us is gonna have to go in and unpin him.
我们当中必须有人进去 帮他移开乱石
What, crawl through that?
什么 爬进去吗?
I think he means someone smaller.
我想他的意思是小点个子的
Dude, we don’t understand chinese. Korean, man.
伙计 我们听不懂中国话 是韩语 老兄
They’re korean.
他们是韩国人
I’ll do it. Charlie?
我来吧 Charlie?
No, man, look, you’re still too shook up. I might be able to squeeze
不 听着 你还没恢复过来 或许我可以爬进去
Wait. Who’s gonna take care of your son if something happens?
等等 如果发生什么事 谁来照顾你的孩子?
She’s got a husband. He’s got a sister.
她有丈夫 而他有个妹妹
I’m alone here.
这儿只有我是单身的
No one on the island.
找不出其他人了
Let me do this.
我来做吧
Still ain’t 5:00, just like the last time you checked your watch.
还不到5:00点 好象你是最后一次看手表似的
I just don’t want to miss Sayid’s signal.
我只是不想错过Sayid的信♥号♥♥
Remember, I’ll fire the flare. You set off the antenna.
记住 我来点火 你启动天线装置
I just thank the good lord I got you here to keep reminding me.
真该感谢上帝 有你这么个老提醒我的家伙
It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s gotta do it.
这活并不好干 但总得有人来做
So what is it about that guy?
那家伙哪儿吸引你了?
What is it about him that makes you all…
他什么地方让你…
weak in the loins?
抵不住腰部的诱惑?
You try to be a pig, or it just come naturally?
你想做猪 还是天生就这样?
So he’s a doctor, right?
他是个医生 对吧?
Yeah, ladies dig the doctors.
是的 女士喜欢医生
Hell, give me a couple of band-aids,
给我一卷绷带
a bottle of peroxide, I could run this island, too.
一瓶过氧化氢 我也能做个领导者
You’re actually comparing yourself to Jack?
你在把你和Jack作比较?
Difference between us ain’t that big, sweetheart.
我们间并没有很大的区别 宝贝
I guarantee you if he had survived a few more weeks on this island,
我敢说 要是他能够再多活几周的话
you’d have figured that out.
你就会明白的
What did you just say?
你刚说什么?
Ah,damn. Didn’t I tell you?
我这蠢蛋 我说了吗?
Word from the valley is St. Jack got himself buried in a cave-in.
山谷传来声音说圣人Jack被埋进洞里了
What?
什么?
Look at the bright side. Now you have someone else to pity.
往好的方面想 现在你总算有人可同情了
Listen, man, go slow, all right?
听着 伙计 慢慢爬 好吗?
Try not to nudge any of the rocks around you.
不要推身边的石块
Anything else?
还有呢?
Yeah.
是的
Good luck.
好运
Be safe, man.
小心点 老兄
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运 Charlie

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!