And no one misses you.
也没人思念你
Oh, are you feeling sorry for me?
你是不是同情我了?
I don’t feel sorry for you.
我没同情你
I pity you.
我可怜你
All you had to do was say “please.”
你所要做的就是说声”请”
Dude, what’s in these things, cinder blocks?
伙计 这里面什么东西 煤块吗?
I packed everything I thought might be useful here without leaving the others shorthanded.
我把我认为会用到的东西都带来了 以备不时之需
Hey, do you guys need a hand?
要帮忙吗?
I used to lug the band’s equipment before we had roadies, way back in the day.
以前在乐队有专门托运人员之前 都是我们自己拉装备的
Here, let me No, Charlie, the zipper’s…
让我… 不 Charlie 拉链是…
broken.
坏的
Sorry. I was just trying to help.
抱歉 我想帮忙的
I know. It’s okay.
我知道 没关系
Hey, want to help me grab the rest of those bags?
嘿 帮我把剩下的包裹搬来好吗?
Could I?
我行的吗?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
… have a headache.
…有点头疼
Diazepam.
镇定安♥眠♥药♥
It’s for anxiety.
那是治疗焦虑的
I was looking for aspirin. Pretty strong stuff for a headache.
我在找阿斯匹林 对头疼来说 这种药效很强
Yeah, right.
是的
Hey, you okay? You’re looking a little…
你没事吧?你看起来有点…
I…no, it’s nothing. It’s just a headache.
我 不 我没事 就是有点头疼
Charlie, leave it. Go get some water. Maybe you’re dehydrated.
Charlie 随它去吧 去取些水 你可能是脱水了
Charlie, I got it.
Charlie 我来就行了
Go take care of yourself, man.
你先照顾好自己
I don’t need youright now.
我暂时不需要你的帮忙
Come on, Charlie boy, we can’t do this without you.
拜托 Charlie 没有你我们做不成
You are bloody Driveshaft.
你才是他妈的”驱轴灵魂”
Watch the language.
注意语言
This is our shot at the big time.
现在是我们出风头的大好时机
What? You don’t want to be famous?
什么? 难道你不想成名?
It’s not about all that. I only care about the music.
我不是为了那个 我只关心我的音乐
Yeah, your music. Your songs that got us signed.
是的 你的音乐 是你的歌♥让我们签的约
I’m just a clown with a pretty face that sings them.
我只是一个有着漂亮脸蛋 唱着你的歌♥的小丑
And you want to take away my chance to be somebody?
你想把机会让给别人?
Liam, it’s not about you.
Liam 这不是你的缘故
It’s…
这是…
I love the band.
我爱这只乐队
It’s not who I am.
但这不是真正的我
Sometimes I just get lost in it.
有时 我总感觉有点迷失
Won’t happen, ’cause I’ll be there looking out for you.
不会再那样了 因为我会一如既往的照顾你
We’ll look outfor each other…what brothers do, right?
我们大家都相互照顾 那不是兄弟间应该做的事吗?
Right?
对吧?
Wait, wait! Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等! 等! 等! 等…
Just promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
If things get too crazy,
如果事情变得太过疯狂
no matter what,
不管怎样
if I say we’re done,
如果我说我们就此结束
we walk away.
我们立马走人
We walk away.
我们立马走人
Liam, promise.
Liam 你得承诺
We walk away.
我们立马走人
You’re the rock god, baby brother.
小兄弟 你是摇滚之神
Aah! Wanker!
坏家伙!
Hey, dude, this yours?
伙计 这是你的?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Probably wondering because I play bass in Driveshaft.
你一定有疑问 因为我是驱轴乐队的贝斯手
I wrote a bunch of tunes on that.
我还写了很多的曲子
Listen, man, Jack just wants you to find another placefor it.
听着 伙计 Jack要你把吉他放在其它地方
He’s moving supplies and says it’s in the way.
他有东西要搬来 马上就到了
You know, a lot of people look up to me.
你知道 有多少人崇拜我吗!
They respect me.
他们尊重我
And you…you just treat me like I’m some bloody child,
而你…却把我当成他妈的小孩子
like I’m some useless joke.
好像我是个无用的笑话
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀?
“Charlie’s not good enough to do this,”
“Charlie做不好这个”
“Charlie’s just in the way.”
“Charlie挡着路了”
Sit down. Let me take a look at you.
坐下 让我看看你
Oh, you’re gonna look out for me, yeah?
你要照顾我是吧?
We’ll look out for each other. That’s how it is.
我们是相互照顾的 事情就是这样
Charlie, just calm down, all right? You’re not yourself right now.
Charlie 冷静 好吗? 你失控了
You don’t know me. I’m a bloody rock god!
你不了解我 我是他妈的摇滚之神!
Oh, no.

Charlie, where’s Jack?
Charlie Jack在哪?
Where’s Jack?
Jack在哪?
Jack! Jack, can you hear me?!
Jack! Jack 能听到我说话吗?!
I don’t know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
We were just talking, and it came down on us. It all happened so fast.
我们刚在聊天 石头就这么下来了 一切都太突然了
Dude, we gotta get help.
我们需要帮助
Charlie, go down to the beach and get help!
Charlie 你去海边叫些人手过来!
Okay, I’m on it.
好 我这就去
And make sure you tell Kate!
别忘了告诉Kate!
What we’re doing…
我们要怎么做…
chasing some phantom distress signal…
追踪一些虚幻的求救信♥号♥♥
what are the odds of this working?
如果行了 那真是太神奇了
No worse than the odds of our surviving that plane crash.
和我们能够在 飞机失事中存活一样神奇
People survive plane crashes all the time
一直以来都有人在飞机失事中存活的
Not like this one.
但这次不一样
The tail section broke off when we were still in the air.
在我们还在空中的时候 尾舱就已经折断了
Our section cartwheeled through the jungle,
我们这部分舱像翻跟斗一样 跌进了丛林里
and yet we escaped with nothing but a few scrapes.
除了一些刮伤 我们成功的活了下来
How do you explain that?
这又如何解释?
Blind dumb luck.
中大运了
No one’s that lucky.
没人会这么幸运的
We shouldn’t have survived.
本来我们已经死了
Sorry, Sayid,
抱歉 Sayid
but some things just happen…
但事情就这么发生了
no rhyme, no reason.
没有规律 也没有原因
Hey! We need help!
我们需要帮忙!
What’s wrong, man? It’s Jack. He’s trapped.
怎么了? 是Jack 他出事了
What?
什么?
A cave collapsed. We don’t even know if he’s alive.
山洞倒塌了 我们甚至不知道他是否还活着
Come on, we got to go. Hey, uh, Scott?
快 我们得走了 Scott?
I’m Steve. I’m Scott.
我是Steve 我是Scott
We got an emergency. Grab a couple guys and let’s go.
事情很紧急 叫些人走吧..
We got to go now.
我们得走了
Hey, come on. Let’s go.
快 我们得走了
Shannon, you have to be ready to do something really important, okay?
Shannon 你得准备好做一件 很重要的事 好吗?
5:00 sharp.
5:00点
You need to be ready to turn that antenna on over there.
你得准备好启动那个天线装置
There’s a switch at the base.
底部有个开关
Why?
为什么?
Because Kate and Sayid are triangulating the french signal.
因为Kate和Sayid正在三角定位 那个求救信♥号♥♥
But the antenna’s power is really weak,
但天线的电力很弱
so you have to wait until they fire their bottle rockets.
所以你得等着 直到他们把炮筒发射上天
Then you fire this one,
然后你也点燃炮筒
then you turn on the antenna. Got it?
接着就启动天线装置 明白了吗?
Switch is where now?
开关在哪?
Did you hear a word I said? Can you or can’t you do it?
你听到我说什么了吗 你到底是能还是不能?
Yeah, I can. Okay. Okay.
当然我能 好 好的
Wait. Kate.
等等 Kate
Hey, we have to tell Kate about Jack!
我们得把Jack这事告诉Kate
Sorry, sport. Just missed her.
抱歉 爱跑腿的 你错过了
Her and Muhammed headed into the woods about 10 minutes ago.
她和”穆♥罕♥默♥德♥”大约10分钟前去树林了
Which way?
哪边走的?
Don’t sweat it, amigo. I know which way they went.
不要焦虑了 朋友 我知道他们往哪边走的
Yeah, but… I’ll tell her.
是的 但… 我会告诉她的
You just keep doing…whatever it is you do around here.
你尽管做…随便你做什么…
All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!