How about you and I go for a walk?
和我一块儿去散步怎样?
No.

No thanks, Locke.I’m gonna stay in today.
不 不去 Locke 今天我哪儿都不想去
Come on.
来吧
Fresh air will do you good.
新鲜空气对你有好处
I take better pictures than that.
我的照片要比这好看多了
Smaller too, if you want something for your wallet.
而且 如果你想放皮夹里的话 这张显然太小了
I just came by for a few things and this was…
我过来取些东西 这…
This was with my stuff.
这照片和我的东西放一块了
So you’re not staying?
就是说 你不会留下了?
Call me a broken record,
你可以说我脱离集体
but caves are natural shelter.
但山洞是一个天然的屏障
And a hell of a lot safer than living on the beach.
呆在那儿比呆在海边要安全多了
You’re mad at me.
你在生我的气
No.Kate, I’m…
没有 Kate 我…
I just don’t understand why you won’t come with me…us.
我只是搞不懂你为什么不和我…我们一块儿过去
It’s maybe a mile up there, if that.
过去住的话 也就一英里的路
We crashed eight days ago, Jack.
我们出事已有8天了 Jack
I’m not setting up house here. I want off this island, too,
我不是要在这儿安家 我也想离开这岛
but we both know that’s not gonna happen anytime soon.
但我们都清楚 短期内是不可能离开的
Sayid has a plan.
Sayid有个计划
Yeah, to find the source of the distress code. I know.
我知道 寻找求救码的信♥号♥♥发源处 是吧
That signal’s coming from somewhere on the island.
那信♥号♥♥来自岛屿的某个地方
The signal has been running on a loop for 16 years, Kate.
那信♥号♥♥已重复循环了16年了 Kate
And the woman that left it, she wasn’t rescued.
但那个发求救信♥号♥♥的女子 并没有被解救
What makes you think it’s gonna be any different for us?
你凭什么认为一定 会有人来救我们?
I believe it.
我相信
I wish I shared your faith.
我很想自己能分享你的信仰
I wouldn’t mind sharing a few things with her myself.
我不介意和她分享一些东西
What do you want, Sawyer?
你想要什么 Sawyer?
Heard the doc here is vacating the premises.
听说医生要来这儿占位置
Thought I best lay claimsv to my new digs before somebody else did.
我想我最好抢在别人前面 把这地方占了
I can fix this place up real good.
我会把这儿弄的舒舒服服的
I might even find somebody to share it with me.
我甚至发现有人要和我一块儿分享
I’ll talk to you later.
以后再聊吧
Is that you?
是你吗?
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
保佑我 神父 因为我的过失
It’s been a week since my last confession.
距上一次忏悔有1个礼拜了
Go ahead, my son.
继续 我的孩子
Last night I had…
昨晚 我…
physical relations with a girl I didn’t even know.
我和一个不相识的女子发生了关系
I see. Anything else?
我明白 还有呢?
Yeah. Uh, right after that, I had…
这过后我又…
relations with another girl.
我又和另一女子发生了关系
Then straight after that, I watched while they had…
完事以后 我又看她们俩…
relations with each other.
看她们发生那种关系
You see, it’s my band, father…Driveshaft.
你知道 这是我的乐队 神父…”驱轴乐队”
We’ve been playing the clubs in Manchester, and, uh…
当时我们在曼彻斯特表演
we’ve been getting some heat,
大家都玩得很兴奋
a following, you know, and…
随后 你知道
the girls…
那些女子…
there’s some real temptations that come with the territory,
她们来到我们的地方 你知道 真的是很诱惑人
if you know what I mean.
如果你知道我在说什么的话
Well, we all have our temptations,
生活中我们会碰到很多的诱惑
but giving into them –that’s your choice.
但屈服于诱惑 那只是你的选择
As we live our lives,
我们活在这世上
it’s really nothing but a series of choices, isn’t it?
生活就是要你作出选择 难道不是吗?
Well, then I’ve made my choice.
我已经作好了我的选择
I have to quit the band.
我要离开乐队
And the meek shall inherit the earth.
谦恭将降临这个地球
Liam. What are you doing? This is a church. Get your boots off.
Liam 你在干什么? 这是教堂 把腿放下来
Relax, choirboy.
不要急 唱诗班的小家伙
I bring good tidings of great joy.
我给你带来了另人振奋的好消息
We’ve just been signed.
我们刚刚签约了
A recording contract.
一个出唱片的合同
You’re gonna be a rock god.
你会成为摇滚之神的
Nice work, Charlie.
干的好 Charlie
You make excellent bait.
你真是个好诱饵
I’m glad I could oblige.
很高兴我帮得上忙
Now give me my bloody drugs.
现在把毒品还我
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说的话了么?
I want my drugs back.
我要你把毒品还我
I need them!
我需要毒品!
Yet you gave them to me.
但是是你自己给我的
And I bloody well regret it!
我真♥他♥妈♥后悔给了你!
I’m sick, man!
我病了 老兄!
Can’t you see that?
你看不出来吗?!
I think you’re a lot stronger than you know, Charlie.
你比你想象的要坚强得多 Charlie
And I’m gonna prove it to you.
这我会证明给你看
I’ll let you ask me for your drugs three times.
我允许你三次向我要毒品
The third time, I’m gonna give them to you.
第三次的时候 我会把毒品给你
Now, just so we’re clear, this is one.
现在明白了吧 这算是第一次
Why? Why? Why are you doing this?
为什么?为什么?你为什么要这么做?
To torture me?
折磨我?
ust get rid of them and have done with it.
你还是放弃吧 尽快把毒品给我
If I did that, you wouldn’t have a choice, Charlie.
如果我这么做了 那你连个选择都没有了 Charlie
And having choices, making decisions based on more than instinct
而且比起本能 作出选择或决定
is the only thing that separates you from him.
是唯一能够把你和它区别开来的
Three antennae.
三根天线
Three points of a triangle.
作为三角形的三个点
One here on the beach.
一根插在海边
Another Kate will position in the jungle roughly 2 kilometers in.
另一根 Kate将把它插在 丛林内部大约2公里处
And the third, I’ll take to high ground –up there.
第三根 我会带到高地去–就那儿
If the french transmission
如果那法国信♥号♥♥
is coming from somewhere within our triangulation,
是来自这三角范围的某个地方
I’ll be able to locate the source.
我就能定位这个信♥号♥♥发射地
But there are two complications.
但还是有两个难点
Of course there are.
那是肯定的
The power cells I crafted onto the antennas are dry.
我安置在天线内的电量不多
There’s no telling how long they’ll last.
我也不知道能维持多久
A minute, maybe more, maybe less.
一分钟 或许要多 或许要少
So we have to wait until we’re in position before we switch them on?
所以只有大家都就位了 才能启动天线装置!
Wait a second.
等等
How are we gonna be able to tell that we’re actually in the right position?
我们怎么知道对方都已经就位了?
We have no way to communicate with each other.
我们相互之间没办法联♥系♥
Bottle rockets?
炮筒?
Thank god for fireworks smugglers.
感谢上帝允许烟火的走私
Now, when I’m in position, I’ll fire off my rocket.
听着 当我就位以后 我会发射炮筒
When you two see it, you fire yours.
你俩看见以后 同时发射你们的
As soon as the last one has gone up,
最后一个炮筒一升♥天♥
we’ll all switch on our antennas.
我们就迅速启动天线装置
Okay, but you said that there are two complications.
好的 但你说有两个难处
The battery in the transceiver is dead.
接收机是没电的
Without the transceiver, all of this is for nothing.
没有接收机 这一切都将是白忙活
Something from a laptop computer would probably work,
笔记本中的有些部件可能会有用
but I’ve not been able to find anything.
但我找不到
I think I might know where to look.
我想我知道去哪儿找
You’ve been hoarding like a pack rat since the crash,
自从坠机后 你就像美洲大鼠 一样会藏东西
and you don’t have a single laptop?
却连一台笔记本都没有?
We are testy.
我们都是易怒的
Still upset about your little breakup?
还在因分手烦恼?
You and Jacko?
你和Jacko?
Must be exhausting.
一定很累
What’s that?
你说什么?
Living like a parasite.
像寄生虫一样活着
Always taking, never giving.
只入不出
Boy, you’ve got me pegged, don’t you?
你要我去干活 是吧?
I get it now.
我明白了
You don’t want off this island because there’s nothing for you to go back for.
你不想离开这个岛 是因为回去也没什么好留恋的
Nobody you miss.
没有你思念的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!