that’s not suicide?
难道那就不是自杀?
I’m not going to admit defeat.
我还没有放弃希望
Now what?
又怎么了?
I already gave you my statement, sheriff.
事情我已经说得很清楚了 老大
I came to apologize. I shouldn’t have been suspicious.
我是来道歉的 我不应该这么疑神疑鬼
You were the victim in the attack this morning.
今天早上 你才是受害者
I appreciate that
很感谢你这么说
but I can tell you didn’t come all the way over here just to say you’re sorry.
不过我敢说你专程跑来不会是来跟我道歉的
People are seriously considering following Jack to the caves.
人们都在考虑跟随Jack去山洞住
I’d like to know where you stand.
我想知道你是怎么想的
Right here.
我要呆在这儿
I got one priority right now, and that’s getting my kid off this island.
现在最重要的事是尽快让我的孩子离开这个岛
A boat passes, I’m not gonna be on the hook for missing it.
要是有船只经过我就不想错过这样的机会
Good.
很好
Slowly. Just a little bit at a time. Little bit.
慢慢喝 每次少喝一点省着点喝
Glad you’re coming.
很高兴你也一块来
man, I go where the boar’s at.
伙计 野猪在哪 我就去哪
So…
那么…
what up with you and Kate?
你和Kate有什么进展?
You guys gonna move into a cave together, or what?
你俩会去山洞里同居 还是怎样?
Sorry, am I in high school? Well, that wasn’t a denial.
什么 我还像高中生那样? 就是说你不否认了?
Just get your stuff together. We got to get out of here soon.
快点整理 我们马上就出发
If it ain’t the belle of the ball.
这不是我们的舞会美女么
So what’s it like, having both the doctor and captain falafel fighting over you?
医生和军官为你而战感觉怎么样?
Just call’em how I see ’em, freckles.
我是这么看他们的雀斑女
Truth be told
实话说
I’m not the only one wondering where you’re gonnan weigh in on this whole
我和别人一样都很好奇你是怎么看待
moving off the beach thing.
搬离海滩这样的事
Are you going with the pessimists
你要和那个悲观的家伙一块去?
or staying here and waiting for the rescue boats?
还是呆在这儿 等着救援的到来?
Are you going?
你会去吗?
Well, that’s the real trick, isn’t it?
这真是个小把戏 不是吗?
We all pack up stakes for the caves
如果我们都把赌注压在去山洞
next day a plane passes by
第2天 一架飞机高兴地飞过小岛
they’re gonna go on their merry way and be none the wiser.
那样的话 大家都会傻愣眼
On the other hand, stay here, get eaten by boars, fall off a rock
相反 如果呆在这儿 被野猪吃掉 或被山石砸死
not gonna be anyone around to answer that 911 call.
至少还可能碰到来救援的
You still haven’t answered my question.
你还没有回答我的问题
You didn’t answer mine.
你也没回答我的
And I asked first.
而且是我先问的
great. Look who came to chat.
太好了 看谁来了
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
You speak english?
你会说英语?
Yes.
是的
What…you speak english?
什么 你会说英语?
Why didn’t you say anything?
为什么你以前不说?
My husband doesn’t know.
我丈夫不知道我会说英语
Why would you learn english and not tell your husband?
你会英语为什么不能告诉你丈夫?
He has a bad temper.
他脾气很坏
What my husband did to you today…
今天我丈夫这么做
it was a misunderstanding.
其实是一个误解
No, I got it. Loud and clear.
我可明白他这样做的原因 清清楚楚 明明白白
It was the watch.
是因为手表的原因
Your husband tried to murder me for a watch?
你丈夫为了一只表居然要谋杀我?
I found this watch two days ago.
这表是我在两天前找到的
It belongs to my father.
这是我父亲的表
Protecting that watch is a question of honor.
保护那只手表是一个尊严问题
You call trying to kill me in front of my kid honor?
你认为在我孩子面前杀我是很尊严的行为?
You don’t know my father.
你不了解我的父亲
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Listen to me, you old geek.
听我说 你这老怪物
I’m going in the jungle.
我要去丛林
A man has…
一个男人…
a right to some privacy.
有权保护自己的隐私
Just hand it to me.
只要把它给我就行
You’re gonna run out.
你会被耗尽的
My guess is sooner rather than later.
与其说以后 不如说很快
Painful detox is inevitable.
痛苦地戒毒过程是在所难免的
Give it up now. At least it’ll be your choice.
但如果现在就开始戒毒至少这是你自己的选择
Don’t talk to me like you know something about me.
不要这样跟我说话好象你什么都知道似的
I know a lot more about pain than you think.
我受过的苦 你难以想象
I don’t envy what you’re facing
我并不嫉妒你现在所面对的
but I want to help
但是我想帮助你
Do you want your guitar?
你想要你的吉他吗?
More than your drug?
甚于毒品?
More than you know.
你想象不到我有多么想要
What I know is that this island just might give you what you’re looking for
就我所知 如果你在寻找什么这座岛屿就会给你什么
but you have to give the island something.
但前提是你也得给这座岛一些东西
You really think you can find my guitar?
你真的能找到我的吉他?
Look up, Charlie.
往上看 Charlie
You’re not gonna ask me to pray or something.
你不会要我祈祷吧
I want you to look up.
我要你往上看
It’s almost time to go.
该出发了
I don’t want to be Eve.
我不想成为夏娃
No one’s asking you to.
没人要你成为夏娃
I just can’t…
我只是不能…
dig in.
躲藏起来
Why not?
为什么不能?
Someone else can stay here, keep a look out, wait for rescue.
有人得留这儿站岗等着救援的到来
Why does it have to be you?
为什么一定要是你?
That’s not it. Then what is it?
不是这个原因 那是什么原因?
Kate, how did you get to be this way?
Kate 为什么你要这样?
Just what is it that you did?
你这么做有什么原因吗?
You had your chance to know.
你会明白的
If you need me, you know where to find me.
如果需要我的话你知道在哪可以找到我
You know where to find me, too.
你也知道去哪儿找我
I know you can’t understand a word
我知道你听不懂
and normally I’m not the talking-out-loud type
一般说来我也不是那种”大嗓门”的人
but since I have a captive audience
但既然你在听
I hope for your sake you pay attention.
为了你自己 你好好给我听着
I’m not exactly having the best month of my life.
这个月我过得并不好
I barely know my son, and now I gotta be his daddy.
我几乎不了解我的儿子而现在我得做他的爸爸
And then to top it off
撇开那不说
I have a deranged korean guy trying to kill me, and for what?!
居然有个神经错乱的韩国佬想杀我 为什么呢?!
I get it. Right
我现在算是明白了
It’s the watch. Mine broke. I found this in the wreckage,
是为了只只手表我自己的坏了 我在残骸里找到的
and I figured, hey, why let a $20,000 watch go to waste?
我就想怎么能让一块价值2万美圆的手表变成垃圾?
Which is ridiculous, since time doesn’t matter on a damn island!
不过实在是太可笑了在这该死的岛上知道时间有什么用啊!
Son of a…
该死的….
Stay away from me…
离我远点…
and my kid.
还有我的儿子
16 hours, I need to land at L.A.X.
我必须在16小时内赶到L.A.X.
And I need that coffin to clear customs
而且我必须得让灵柩通过海关
because there’s gonna be a hearse waiting, and I need that hearse…
因为那儿将会有灵车等着而且那灵车…
Hello!
有人吗!
What’s this?
怎么回事?
New tenants.
新居民
Short walk. They lied.
很近?! 骗人!!
Could I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗?
Anything you want, man.
随便问 儿子
When’s your birthday?
你什么时候生日?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!