just
只是…
you know, there…
有…
there could have been people here before us, right?
这些人应该是在我们之前来的 对吧?
Clearly.
当然
But who were these men?
这些家伙是什么人?
Actually, one of them’s female.
事实上 其中一位是女性
Our very own Adam and Eve.
这座孤岛上的亚当和夏娃
I think one of us should stay and help Charlie salvage the wreckage.
我想我们得留一个帮Charlie整理飞机残骸
You offering?
你想留下?
Sure.
是的
Give me a chance to get to know him a little better.
给自己个机会多了解他一点
We should move out.
我们得走了
People are probably getting thirsty.
很可能人们已经等得口渴了
What?
怎么了?
46 people need to drink a half gallon a day each.
46个人每人每天得喝掉半加仑水
Carrying all this water back and forth is gonna be a real pain in the ass.
扛着这些水跑来跑去实在太痛苦了
You’re starting to make me regret volunteering.
你这么一说我确实是有点后悔了
These caves make too good a shelter just to be used for burial.
这些洞穴是个安身的好地方而不像是一个坟地
Adam and Eve, they must have lived here.
亚当和夏娃他们一定在这儿住过
Their plane crashed, or maybe they were shipwrecked.
可能是飞机坠毁也可能是船只失事
They probably found this place and knew they could survive here.
他们找到了这个地方以为在这儿或许可以活下来
Unlimited supply of fresh water.
源源不断的淡水
Tree canopy keeps the temperature down
树阴使得温度不会太高
shields out the sun.
还遮住了太阳
The openings are narrow.
出口很窄
Easier for protection against predators.
很容易躲避食肉动物的攻击
We don’t need to bring the water to the people.
我们没必要把水带到海边
We need to bring the people to the water.
我们只需把人们带过来
I think we could live here.
我想我们可以在这儿居住
what are you doing?
你在干什么?
You say something to my boy?
你是不是对我儿子说了什么?
Yeah, nice talking to you, too
是的 也很高兴和你谈话
Let’s move it, Walt.
我们走 Walt
How come he doesn’t like us?
他为什么不喜欢我们?
What?
什么?
You said people like him don’t like people like us.
你刚才说他那种人不喜欢我们
No.

Look, that’s…that’s not true, and you know what?
事情不是这样的 知道吗?
I don’t think like that anyway. I was…
我也不想这么说的 我只是…
I was angry.
我只是生气罢了
What’d you do to him?
你对他做过什么?
What did I do to him?
我对他做过什么?
You tell me.
你说呢!
I’ve been with you since we crashed.
自从飞机失事后 我就一直和你在一起
Have you seen me do anything to anyone?
你看到我对什么人做过什么不该做的事吗?
What kind of man do you think I am anyway?
你到底是怎么看我的?
What did your mother say about me?
你妈妈是不是对你说了什么?
She never talked about you.
她从来不和我说你的事儿
You don’t know anything about me then, do you?
就是说你一点儿都不了解我 是吧?
You don’t know anything about me.
你也一样不了解我
I know a lot about you.
我很了解你
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
When’s my birthday? August 24th.
我生日什么时候? 8月24号♥
When’s mine?
我的呢?
Forget it. Come on, man.
算了 走吧
You checking me out?
你胡思乱想?
What?
什么?
There’s no harm in it. I just Trust me,
这么想也没什么坏处 只是 相信我
if I was checking you out, you’d know it.
如果我那么想 我会让你知道的
Yeah? So then what were you thinking? Right now.
是吗? 那么你在想什么?就现在的想法
Well, I sure as hell wasn’t thinking that.
我发誓我没朝那方面想
Don’t stop to think. Just… tell me.
继续想…就跟我说吧
I was thinking
我在想
that if we were living at the caves, we could build a damn around that spring
如果我们住在洞边可以在泉水上方筑个水坝
so that everybody could have fresh water
那样每个人都可以喝到淡水了
and we could get the infirmary off the beach.
而且医务室也可以搬过来
You think it’s a bad idea?
你认为这主意不好?
No.
很好
No, it makes sense.
很好 很不错的主意
But?
但?
No but. Good.
没有但是 很好
Because a lot of people are still hoping a rescue boat’s gonna show up.
大部分人一直盼望着救援队的到来
They’re not thinking about their own safety.
他们一点都没考虑过自己的安全问题
We’re gonna have a lot of convincing to do.
我们还有许多说服工作要做
We?
我们?
You still haven’t convinced me yet.
你甚至连我都没说服呢!
You following me?
你要跟着我?
Yes.
是的
There’s no need. I’m just going to the loo.
不必了 我只是去上上厕所
Is there something you want to tell me, Charlie?
你是不是想告诉我一些事情 Charlie?
I’m going to the loo.
我要去厕所
It’s dangerous out there.
那儿很危险
Until we get back to the beach, I’m not breaking line of sight with you.
在回到岸边之前我不会让你离开我的视线
Bugger off.
离我远点
I know who you are, and I know what you’re looking for.
我知道你是谁 我也知道你在找什么
Driveshaft.
“驱轴乐队”
You played bass.
你是低音手
And guitar.
也是吉他手
On a couple of tracks.
在有几首歌♥里面弹奏过的
You really heard of us?
你真的听说过我们?
Hey, just because I’m over 40 doesn’t mean I’m deaf.
我是过40了 但也不能说明我是个聋子啊
I have both your albums.
我有两张你们的专集
Although I thought
尽管我认为
that your self-titled debut was a much stronger effort than “oil change.”
你的初次登台比”律动的油”(某乐队名)要强多了
It’s a shame what happened to the band.
乐队发生这样的事实在是太遗憾了
How long since you played?
你已经多久没碰吉他了?
My guitar…
我的吉他
8 days, 11 hours, give or take.
差不多有8天11个小时了
You miss it?
你想它了?
Well, a lot of wreckage. It might still turn up.
这儿还有很多残留物 或许可以找到一把
Undamaged? Still playable? I don’t think so.
没损坏? 还可以弹奏?不可能找的到的
I mean, I wish, but there was this bloke at the counter made me check it in.
我当然希望找到它但登机前核对我的那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
wasn’t enough roomin the cabin. Fascist.
她说客舱里没足够空间了就像个法♥西♥斯♥一样
You will see it again.
你会再见到你的吉他的
yeah?
是吗?
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说?
Because I have faith, Charlie.
因为我有信仰 Charlie
It’s about time.
总算来了
I am dying of thirst.
我都快渴死了
I think I’ll let him sit in the sun a while longer.
我想我得让他在太阳底下多呆会儿
Then I’ll take his wife aside
然后我会把他妻子拉到一边
find some way to communicate.
设法和她沟通
I think she knows why he attacked Michael.
我想她知道为什么他要攻击Michael
You sure you don’t want me to talk to her?
真不用着我去和她谈?
Okay.
好吧
If you’ve got that under control
你把那件事解决了
I’m gonna start talking to people about the caves.
我就和人们谈关于山洞的事
Might be able to get a few to go with me before nightfall
可能的话夜幕降临前就带些人过去
start setting up camp.
在那扎营
You’re serious?
你是认真的?
Is there a reason you didn’t consult us when you decided to form your own civilization?
你要开辟自己的文明时代却不和我们商量一下?
I’m only talking about moving into the valley.
我只是说搬到山谷那儿去
Well, what happened to live together, die alone?
你上次还说大家要呆在一起 独自死去?
Digging in together is the only way we’re gonna survive.
大家一块儿把工作做好是唯一的生存之道
Our best hope of survival is in being spotted by a plane or a ship.
我们要活下去 最幸运的就是被飞机或船只发现我们困在这里
And for that, we need to organize everyone to keep that signal fire burning
而如果要让别人发现的话 我们得组织大家不停的用火焰发射信♥号♥♥
while others scout the island for supplies.
而另外一些人得在岛上找食物
Digging in anywhere else is suicide.
在其它地方扎营 那是一种自杀
It is the only source of freshwater we’ve found, Sayid.
那是我们找到的唯一的淡水源地 Sayid
And staying on the beach, in the sun, without water…
呆在海边 太阳底下没有水喝…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!