I want you to listen to me. Okay?
你听我说 好吗?
Because I’m asking you a favor.
我需要你的帮助
Chrissy, I’m standing in front of you in the same suit
Chrissy 我穿着和你一样的西装 站在你面前
that I’m wearing to my father’s funeral, and I’m asking you a favor.
这么穿 是因为我要去参加我爸的葬礼 我请求你帮我个忙
In 16 hours, I need to land at LAX.
我必须在16小时内赶到L.A.X.
And I need that coffin to clear customs because there’s gonna be a hearse waiting there.
我必须得让灵柩通过海关 因为那儿将会有灵车等着
And I need that hearse to take me and that coffin to a cemetery. Why, Chrissy?
我需要灵车载着我和棺材去墓地 为什么呢?
Why can’t I bring him to a funeral home and make all the arrangements?
Chrissy 为什么我不能作好安排 带他回家 然后举办葬礼?
Why can’t I really take my time with it? Because…
为什么我要这么急?是因为…
Because I need it to be done.
因为我必须得做好
I need it to be over.
我得尽快结束这一切
I just…
我只是…
I need to bury my father.
我得埋葬我的父亲
Hey, Claire.
嘿 Claire
How did you get…? Shh
你哪里弄… 嘘…嘘….
Where’d you get that?
你哪儿弄来的?
Here’s your thief.
这就是小偷!
Where’d he hide it? I don’t know.
他把水藏哪了? 我不知道
This wanker had three bottles.
这杂种居然有三瓶水
Why did you do it, pretty boy?
你为什么要这么做 小子 嗯?
It was just sitting in the tent.
我坐在帐篷里面
Jack just took off. Claire could’ve died.
Jack刚刚离开 Claire会死的
I tried to give her some sooner, but it just got out of hand.
我打算马上给她水的 但是我就是控制不住自己
No one would’ve understood. What is going on?
没人懂我意思吗! 发生什么事了?
Someone had to take responsibility. It would’ve never lasted!
总得有人负起责任来吧 水已经供应不了多久了!
Leave him alone!
放开他!
It’s been six days,
已经6天了
and we’re all still waiting.
可我们还在等…
Waiting for someone to come.
等着有人来救我们
But what if they don’t?
但要是他们不来呢?
We have to stop waiting.
我们不要再等了
We need to start figuring things out.
我们得把事情想想清楚了
A woman died this morning just going for a swim.
今天早上 一位女士游泳死掉了
And he tried to save her, and now you’re about to crucify him?
他曾努力的去救她 可现在你们却围攻他一个人?
We can’t do this.
我们不能这么做
“Every man for himself” is not gonna work.
只为自己着想的人是没有用的
It’s time to start organizing.
该是组织起来的时候了
We need to figure out how we’re gonna survive here.
我们该好好想想 如何才能生存下去
Now I found water,
现在 我已经找到水了
fresh water, up in the valley.
淡水 山谷往上就是
I’ll take a group in at first light.
我会先带一队人上去取水
If you don’t wanna come, then find another way to contribute.
如果你不想来 那还可以想想其它办法
Last week, most of us were strangers.
上星期 我们中的大部分人都还是形同陌路
But we’re all here now.
但现在大家都走在一起了
And God knows how long we’re gonna be here.
天知道我们会在这儿呆多久
But if we can’t live together,
如果大家不能和平相处…
we’re gonna die alone.
我们都会孤独的死去
So how’s it feel?
告诉我 那感觉如何?
How’s what feel?
什么感觉如何?
Taking my place at the top of everyone’s most hated list.
在人人痛恨的名单之首取代了我的位置
Sucks, don’t it?
很不好受 是吧?
Thanks.
谢谢
So where were you today, Jack?
今天去哪了 Jack?
Just had to take care of a few things.
有些事 我不得不去解决
That’s all I’m gonna get, huh?
你就只能告诉我这些 恩?
My father died.
我父亲去世了
In Sydney.
在悉尼
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah.
是的…
I’m sorry too.
我也很抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!