No one’s seen him.
没人看到过他
But I wouldn’t worry.
但用不着担心
Good ol’ Mr. Locke’s gone into the jungle to get some water for you.
好好先生Locke已经去丛林给你找水了
Great. Our only hunter’s gonna get eaten
很好 我们唯一的猎手能够搞到吃的
just so he can get the pregnant girl some more water.
但这不能说明他也能为孕妇搞到水啊
I wouldn’t worry. You tell me,
这我不担心 亲爱的 我意思是 你能告诉我…
who would you rather meet in a dark alley,
在黑暗的小巷里 你最希望碰到谁?
whatever’s out there, or that geezer with his 400 knives?
不管出现什么 至少那老头有400把刀子?
I mean, who packs 400 knives?
我意思是 谁会裹上400把刀子?
Personally, I can only have space for 200. Three hundred, at most.
对我个人而言 行李箱内最多放上200-300把刀子
When are they gonna rescue us?
他们什么时候来救我们?
Soon.
快了
Thanks, Charlie.
谢谢你 Charlie.
For what?
谢什么?
People don’t seem to look me in the eye here.
这儿的人似乎都不把我放在眼里
I think I scare them.
我想我很怕他们
The baby. It’s like I’m this time bomb of responsibility just waiting to go off.
这个孩子 我就像个有责任在身的定事炸♥弹♥ 就等着爆♥炸♥
You don’t scare me.
你不必怕我
The Chinese people have water.
那对中国夫妇有水
Where did you get this?
你哪里弄来的?
Where did you get this?
你哪里弄来的?
Where did you get…? She doesn’t understand, Sayid.
你…哪里…弄… 她听不懂的 Sayid
She understands me.
她能理解我的意思
Did you steal this water?
是你偷的水吗?
Okay, just take it easy. All right? We just want to talk. All right?
好了 大家和气点 行不? 有话好好说 好吗?
This had water in it. Is it yours?
这本来有水的 是你的吗?
Who gave you this?
谁给你的?
I don’t see the water.
我没看到过水
And?
那又如何?
You go after him now, he’ll give you nothing.
你追着他不放 他还是不会给你什么的
But if you wait…
但如果你再等等
a rat will always lead you to its hole.
兔子的尾巴总会露出来的
Well, it’s about time. For what?
时机终于来了 干什么?
I made this birthday wish four years ago.
四年前的生日上 我就许下了这个愿
Where’s the water
水在哪?
This is better.
这样好多了
Get off of me.
放开我
Give us the water now!
快把水拿出来!
Yeah, touch me again, huh?
你要是再敢碰我 嗯?
You really think I stoled your damn water?
还真以为是我偷的水?
You gave two bottles to the Koreans.
我们都知道你给了那韩国人两瓶水
I don’t give nothing to nobody.
我没有给过任何人 任何东西
It’s not here.
不在这儿
I traded Mr. Miyagi the last of my water for a fish he caught.
我仅存的一瓶水和Miyagi先生交换鱼用了
We worked it out caveman-style.
我们以最”原始的”方式做交换
You gave him your last two bottles?
你把最后的两瓶水给他了?
Water has no value, freckles.
水又没什么价值的 斑点女
It’s gonna rain sooner or later.
迟早会下雨的
And, hell, I’m an optimist.
嘿嘿 我乐观吧
You forgot something.
你忘了样东西
Seeing as you’re the new sheriff in town,
就当你是这儿新上任的镇长
might as well make it official.
带这个会看起来正式一些
How are they?
他们怎么样了?
The others.
大伙们?
Thirsty.
口渴
Hungry.
饥饿
Waiting to be rescued.
等着被解救
And they need someone to tell them what to do.
他们需要有个人告诉他们该怎么做
Me?
我?
I can’t.
我不能
Why can’t you?
为什么不能?
Because I’m not a leader.
因为我不是个领袖
And yet they all treat you like one.
但他们都把你当领袖了
I don’t know how to help them.
我不知道该怎么帮他们
I’ll fail. I’ll…
如果我失败了
I don’t have what it takes.
我承受不起
Why are you out here, Jack?
你为什么来这儿 Jack?
I think I’m going crazy.
我以为我要疯了
Oh, you’re not going crazy.
不 你不会疯的
No?
不会吗?
Crazy people don’t know they’re going crazy.
不 疯子是不会知道 自己就要疯了
They think they’re getting saner.
他们都认为自己清醒的很
So…
那么…
why are you out here?
你来这儿干什么?
I’m chasing something.
追东西
Someone.
应该说是人
Ah. The White Rabbit.
哦 白兔子
Alice in Wonderland.
“爱丽丝奇境记”
Yeah,
是的
Wonderland, because who I’m chasing…
“仙境” 因为我追的人
he’s not there.
他并不在这儿
But you see him? Yes.
但你看到他了? 是的
But he’s not there.
但就是找不到他
And if I came to you and said the same thing,
如果我来找你 说同样的话
then what would your explanation be, as a doctor?
作为一个医生 你会给我怎样的解释?
I’d call it a hallucination.
我会说 这是一种幻觉
Result of dehydration. Post-traumatic stress.
严重脱水和过度的压力导致的
Not getting more than two hours of sleep a night. All of the above.
过去的一星期 我每天晚上睡觉不超过两个小时 就这样
All right. Then you’re hallucinating.
很好 这就可以说这都是你的幻觉了
But what if you’re not?
要是你不是呢?
Then we’re all in a lot of trouble.
那大家都有麻烦了
I’m an ordinary man, Jack.
我是一个普通人 Jack
Meat and potatoes. I live in the real world.
肉 土豆 我生活在真实的世界里
I’m not a big believer in…
我从不相信…
magic.
魔力
But this place is different.
但这个地方不一样
It’s special.
它很特别
The others don’t want to talk about it because it scares them.
其它人不想谈论 是因为它吓着他们了
But we all know it. We all feel it.
但大家心里都很清楚 都感觉得到
Is your White Rabbit a hallucination?
白兔子是你的幻觉吗?
Probably.
有可能是
But what if everything that happened here
但要是这儿发生的每件事
happened for a reason?
都有理可寻 那会怎样?
What if this person that you’re chasing is really here?
要是你追的那个人真的存在 会怎样?
That’s impossible.
不可能
Even if it is, let’s say it’s not.
即使是真的 我们也不要说它是
Then what happens when I catch him?
要是我抓住他了 结果会怎样?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But I’ve looked into the eye of this island,
但当我环顾这岛
and what I saw…
我所看到的…
…was beautiful.
是如此的美丽
Where are you going?
等等 你去哪儿?
To find some more water.
多找些水
I’ll come with you.
我和你一块儿去
No. You need to finish what you started.
不 既然有了开始 你就应当弄出个结果来
Why?
为什么?
Because a leader can’t lead until he knows where he’s going.
因为只有当一个领袖知道往哪儿走的时候 他才是个真正的领袖
Police found him in an alley in Kings Cross.
警♥察♥是在国王路口的巷子里找到他的
Our tox screen showed a blood alcohol content
经扫描显示 他的血液酒精浓度偏高
which, for a man of his size, probably brought on myocardial infarction:
就是说 像他那样体型的人 很可能会发生心肌梗塞
a sizable and fatal heart attack.
相当程度的 致命的心脏病发作
That’s him.
是他
Oceanic Airlines, flight 125 nonstop to Singapore, leaving from gate 14…
直飞新加坡的125航♥班♥将于9:40起飞 请从14号♥门登机……..
You won’t put it on the plane?
不能放飞机上?你什么意思?
I’m sorry. Our policy is that…
很抱歉 Shephard先生 但我们的登机规定…
the body must have proper documentation.
是你必须有合理的文件说明
There is no latitude to… No latitude?
没有回旋的余地… 没有回旋余地
No latitude? Without the proper documents…
没有回旋余地 没有合理的文件说明…
You can’t do this to me. I’m ready to go now.
听着 你不能这么对我 我已经准备好走了
Perhaps another carrier… No!
或许用其它护送…. 不!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!