It got real hairy, real fast.
当时情况很糟
Everybody’s looking to your old man to make decisions.
大家都等着你的老爸做决定
And I was able to make those decisions because,
我能够作出那样的决定是因为…
at the end of the day,
那天快结束的时候
after the boy died,
男孩死了 接着…
I was able to wash my hands
我就洗手 然后…
and come home to dinner,
回家吃晚饭
you know, watch a little Carol Burnett, laugh till my sides hurt.
看着弱小的Carol Burnett一开始还笑着 直到我心痛
And how can I do that?
我怎么能那么做 恩?
I mean, even when I fail,
我意思是 即使我失败了
how do I do that, Jack?
但我怎么能这么做 Jack?
Because I have what it takes.
这个担子 我承受不起
Don’t choose, Jack. Don’t decide.
不要选择 Jack 不要作决定
You don’t wanna be a hero.
不要想成为一个英雄
You don’t wanna try and save everyone.
不要想着自己能拯救每个人
Because when you fail…
因为万一你失败了…
You just don’t have what it takes.
你真的承受不起
Why didn’t you leave me?
为什么不放开我?
Hey, I’m talking to you.
我在和你说话!
Not now, man. I could have made it back.
以后再说 朋友 我本可以救她的
What? You’re not gonna answer me?
什么 不回答是吧?
I told you to leave me.
我告诉过你放开我的
You were drowning.
你都快淹死了
You should’ve saved her.
你应该救她的
But I didn’t save her.
我没能救她
And neither did you.
你也一样不能
You think you’re all noble and heroic for coming after me?
你以为你救我 就很高尚了 就是个英雄了?
I was fine.
我没事的
You’re not the only one who knows what to do around here.
你不是这儿唯一知道该怎么做的人 知道吗?
I run a business.
这事归我管
Who appointed you our savior, huh?
谁叫你救我了 恩?
What gives you the right?
谁给你这个权利?
Look at me.
看着我!
Hey, I’m talking to you.
我在和你说话!
Look at me, Jack.
看着我 Jack!
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Dad?
爸爸?
Your father’s gone, Jack.
你♥爸♥爸又走了 Jack
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说的话了吗?
He’s gone, Jack.
他走了 Jack
He’ll be back. This time it’s different.
他会回来的 这次和以前不一样
I want you to bring him back.
我要你带他回来
What?
什么?
He hasn’t talked to me in two months.
他已经两个月没和我说过话了 妈妈
You haven’t talked to him in two months.
是你两个月没和他说话
He doesn’t want me to bring him back. Trust me.
相信我 他不会让我带他回来的
Let one of his friends.
让他朋友去找吧
He doesn’t have friends anymore.
他什么朋友都没有了
Why do you think that is?
你怎么会这么想?
He was right about you.
他说的很对
Right about what?
什么很对?
You don’t understand the pressure… I understand pressure.
你并不理解他所受到的压力 我理解
Jack, please, you know how he gets.
Jack 求你了 你知道他会出事的
He doesn’t…
他不会…
He won’t take care of himself. You have to go after him.
他不会照顾自己 你得追他回来
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
I can’t.
我不能
“I can’t”?
“我不能”?
You don’t get to say “I can’t.”
你没权利说”我不能”
Not after what you did.
自从你做了那事以后
You bring your father home, Jack.
把你♥爸♥带回来 Jack
Where is he?
他去哪了?
Australia.
澳大利亚
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
That pregnant lady fell down.
那个孕妇摔倒了
What happened? She just dropped.
怎么回事? 她刚刚摔了一交
It must be the heat.
一定是发烧引起的
Is she breathing? I think.
还有呼吸吗? 我想有的
Let’s get her inside.
快 让她躺里面
Claire, honey, wake up.
Claire 亲爱的 醒醒
Claire, can you hear me? Claire?
Claire 能听到我说话吗? Claire?
Come on. Wake up. Come on.
快 醒醒 快
Come on. Please, wake up.
快 醒醒吧
Come on. Claire, can you hear me?
快 Claire 能听到我说话吗?
Hi, it’s me. It’s Kate.
是我 Kate
What…? You passed out.
什么? 你刚昏过去了
Just take it easy, okay?
不用担心 好吗?
She needs water.
她需要水
Water. Don’t move, okay?
水 不要动 好吗?
She’s burning up. She’s really hot.
天 太烫了 她发烧了
Honey, I think you have a fever. You need to stay really still. It’s okay.
亲爱的 我想你发烧了 呆这儿不要动 会没事的
Just rest.
没事的 没事的 放松
What the…?
什么…
The water’s gone.
水不见了
Someone stole it.
被人偷了
Where is the doctor?
医生哪去了?
I don’t know. No one can find him.
我不知道 大家都找不到他
Was this the last of the camp’s water supply?
那些是仅存的水了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Keeping it all in one place. Foolish.
把水都放在同一个地方 怎么会这么蠢?!
I can go into the jungle to find fresh water.
我去丛林吧 看看能不能找到水
You’re not going alone.
不要单独一个人去
When the others find out the water’s gone, it’s gonna get ugly.
要是被人发现水已经没了的话 会很难堪的
And when they find out that someone pinched it,
要是被他们知道水是被人独吞的
it’s gonna get uglier.
那将更加难堪
I’ll go.
我去找水吧
Camp needs you two here. Especially with the doctor gone.
营地里需要你们两位 尤其是医生不在的时候
And besides, I know where to look.
而且 我知道去哪儿找
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你到底在哪儿?!
The maid says he hasn’t used the bed in the past three days.
服务员说他已经三天没睡过这张床了
Did he rent a car from the concierge?
他有没向服务台借车?
No, sir.
没有 先生
Quite honestly, Mr. Shephard,
坦白地说 Shephard先生
I don’t think your father rented a car at all.
我认为你♥爸♥根本没租借过车子
Yeah? Why’s that?
是吗? 这话怎讲?
There was an incident a few nights ago, here at the hotel bar.
几天前 有人在这儿的旅馆酒吧闹事
I had to get security to escort your father to his room.
我不得不叫保安送你♥爸♥回房♥间
What’s that have to do with renting a car?
那和租车子有什么关系?
Sorry. I shouldn’t have… What’s that have to do with renting a car?
很抱歉 先生… 说吧 和租车有什么关系?
Mr. Shepherd, I don’t think any rental agent in Sydney
Shephard先生 我认为悉尼的租车公♥司♥….
would lease your father a car in his condition.
不会借车给你♥爸♥这样情况的人
My father is the chief of surgery.
我爸是主刀医师
Of course, sir. I apologize.
当然 先生 我道歉
He left his wallet.
他钱包落这了
Who leaves a wallet?
谁会不带钱包呢?
Perhaps you should talk to the police, Mr. Shephard.
我想你还是报♥警♥吧 Shephard先生
Where are you?
你到底在哪?
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Come on.
使劲
You okay?
你没事吧?
How long have I…? A couple of hours.
我已经多久…. 几个小时了
Here.
喝吧
It’s not much, but it’s what we have.
水不多 但我们只能找到这些了
Just relax.
放松就行了
You have to think about the little one now.
你得照顾到里面这小家伙 是吧?
Thanks for the water, Charlie.
谢谢你给我水喝 Charlie
There’d be more if some git hadn’t nicked it.
要不是被哪个狗♥杂♥种♥偷了 水还会更多
Is Jack back yet? No.
Jack回来了吗? 没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!