You’re okay.
已经没事了
Just deep breaths now.
深呼吸
Come on.

Just breathe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
呼吸就行了
Did you get her?
你救她了吗?
What?
什么?
There was a woman. I was trying…
有位女士 我正尝试着…
Did you get her?
你救她了吗?
Help!
救命!
We gotta go back.
我们得回到岸边去
Help! Help!
救命! 救命!
Come on.
不用管我
There’s someone else still out there.
那儿还有个人!
what’d they say?
他们怎么说?
Jack, maybe you should… Who was she?
Jack 或许你应该… 她是谁?
Her name was Joanna.
她叫Joanna
She wasn’t supposed to be on the plane.
她本不应该在这飞机上的
She was scuba diving off the Barrier Reef and got an ear infection,
前几天她在暗礁里潜水 后来耳朵发炎了
and so the doctor grounded her for two days.
医生叫她再呆两天
She bumped her flight.
所以她改了航♥班♥
That’s how she ended up with us.
结果落得和我们一样的下场
She was just swimming this morning.
早上 她只是在游泳
Got caught in the riptide.
结果陷入急流里了
We’ve been here six days. I never talked to her.
在这已经有6天了 我却从没和她说过话
Never said a word.
我甚至一句话都没和她说过
Jack, don’t… There are 47 of us.
Jack 不要这样… 我们总共有47个人
Never said a word. You tried.
我却一句话都没和她说过 你已经尽力了
No, I didn’t
不 我没有
I thought maybe I could…
我以为我可以…
I thought I could bring him back and still have the time.
我还以为我可以先把他救上岸 然后仍有足够的时间去救她
I was there… in the water.
我就在那儿…
in the water.
水里面…
I didn’t try.
我没有尽力
I decided not to go after her.
我决定不去救她了
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
What?
什么?
Standing there in the water, there was a man.
有个男的 站在水里
You didn’t see that?
你没看到?!
Jack, when was the last time you slept?
Jack 你最近一次睡觉是什么时候?
I need to put this with the rest of the gear.
我得把这个和其它的工具放一块儿
Who taught you that?
谁教你的?
The Korean lady.
那个韩国妇女
Don’t swallow it.
不要咽下去
Why not?
为什么不要?
Ocean water will make you thirsty.
海水会越喝越渴的
Why?
为什么?
Just don’t swallow it, man. All right?
不要咽下去就是了 行吗 小子?
Have you got it, or what?
你有没拿到?
You’re in my light, sticks.
你遮住了我的光 棍子
What the hell is that supposed to…? Light, comma, sticks.
“光棍子”? 你到底在说什么呀?! 光 逗号♥ 棍子
As in those legs of yours.
你的腿和棍子一样苗条
While I love my new nickname,
听着 即使我很喜欢你给我起的绰号♥
and I think it’s sweet… Calm down.
而且叫起来很好听… 冷静
I got your damn stuff.
我拿到你要的东西了
It’ll keep off sand fleas?
能防止沙蚤叮咬?
You bet.
当然
Even has aloe.
即使含有芦荟
How much?
多少钱?
Your money’s no good here.
钱在这儿没有用
Then what the hell do you want?
那你到底要什么?
If you really think I… Five grand.
如果你真认为我… 5000美元
I thought you said my money as no good here.
你不是说钱没用吗?!
I was negotiating.
我在协商
I can take an IOU.
我可以接受”I.O.U”(我欠你一个人情)
Something tells me you’re good…
我有种感觉 你善于…
…for it.
这样的事
You haven’t found a hairbrush in there, have you?
有没有看到哪儿有梳子?
No. Sorry.
没看到过 抱歉
God, I must’ve looked through 20 suitcases.
老天 我已经翻遍20只行李箱了
Can’t find one. It’s weird, right?
却一把梳子都找不到 太奇怪了 对吧?
I mean, you’d think that everyone packs a hairbrush…
我意思是 你一定认为每个人都带上梳子了
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, it’s just the heat.
没事 只是有点发烧
Oh. And I’m pregnant.
我…我怀孕了
Really?
是这样!
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
I’m sorting the practical clothes from the impractical.
我正在把实用的衣物从没用的衣物中整理出来
Wanna help?
能帮忙吗?
Sure.
当然
Can I ask you something?
我可以…我可以问你个问题吗?
Sure. Shoot.
当然 问吧
Are you a Gemini?
你是双子座?
Yeah, I am. I thought so.
是 是的 我说嘛
Restless. Passionate.
坐不住 充满热情
Everyone thinks astrology is just a load of crap,
你知道 大家都认为占星学是垃圾
but that’s because they don’t get it.
那是因为他们一点儿都不懂
I could do your chart if you wanted.
如果你愿意 我可以把你的星辰八卦算出来
Or not.
不愿意就算了
Geminis.
双子座
Hey, Jack?
嘿 Jack
You look tired, brother.
你看起来很疲劳 老兄
I’m fine.
我没事
What’s up?
什么事?
We’ve got a problem.
有麻烦了
That’s it?
就这些?
That’s it.
就这些了
How many? Eighteen.
有多少? 18瓶
People just kinda took what they needed ’cause…
大家都还只拿了一点点 以为够用就行了 因为…
we were supposed to be rescued.
大家都以为救援队马上到…
But we weren’t.
但是没有
Even if we divided it up,
如果把它们分了 即使每瓶水对半分
it wouldn’t be enough for 47 people.
还是分不到47个人的
Forty-six.
46个
There’s 46 of us now.
现在只有46个了
If people find out this is all we have, they’ll freak out.
如果被他们发现只有这么点水了 他们会失去理智的
The boar’s running low.
上次抓到的那只野猪快吃完了
What should we tell them? I don’t know.
我们该怎么跟他们说? 我不知道
Make water-finding sticks.
或许我们可以做一些”找水棒”
What should we do with what we got?
这些水怎么处理?
I don’t know.
我不知道
We should put it in the tent, yeah?
放在帐篷里 行吧?
Maybe the dog can find water.
或许狗可以找到水
Better if no one knows how little is left.
最好不要让大家知道这件事
Dogs can find pot and bombs, so I’m sure they can find water.
我是说 狗可以找到罐子和炸♥弹♥ 那它也一定能找到水
We tell the others we’re running low, we can ration it.
如果告诉他们东西都快吃完了 那我们就可以限♥量♥供应了
Then you can decide… I’m not deciding anything!
那么你决定该… 我什么事都不会决定
Why not?
为什么不?
You wanna come in?
想进来吗?
So…
那么…
You wanna tell me what happened?
告诉我 发生了什么事?
A couple of guys jumped Marc Silverman.
几个家伙打了Marc Silverman
A couple of guys jumped Marc Silverman.
几个家伙打了Marc Silverman
But they didn’t jump you.
但他们没有打你
No.
没有
I had a boy on my table today.
今天有个小男孩过来就诊
I don’t know, maybe a year younger than you.
可能比你小一岁 我不清楚
He had a bad heart.
他心脏很不好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!