Killing it.
杀了它
Just thought I should say something.
刚还在想 我该为你说些什么
So, that thing… the…
所以 那东西…那 …
…monster, whatever
怪物 或其它什么…
she said it was headed right towards you.
她说它朝你冲过去
Did you see anything?
你看到什么了吗?
Get any kind of look at it?
看到了吗?
No.
没有
The walkabouts we arrange
我们安排的徒步旅行
here are not just some stroll through the park.
不只是一种像散步穿过公园那么简单
It’s trekking across stretches of desert
这是一种长途跋涉 得穿越广阔无垠的沙漠
rafting treacherous waters…
渡过激流横飞 险象环生的河流
You’ve got no idea who you’re talking to.
你根本不知道你在和什么样的人说话
I’m well aware of what’s involved, believe me.
我很清楚我要做的 相信我
I probably know more than you.
关于徒步旅行 很可能我知道的比你还多
It’s a trying ordeal for someone in peak physical condition.
即使是对一个身强力壮的人来说 这都是一种严酷的考验
I booked this tour a month ago.
听着 我一个月前就预定了这次旅行
You’ve got my money.I demand a place.
我已经付了钱 现在你得在车子上给我留个位置
You misrepresented yourself.
你误导了大家
I never lied. By omission. Mr. Locke.
我从没撒过谎 你疏忽了 Locke先生
You neglected to tell us about your condition.
你漏了告诉我们你的身体状况
My condition is not an issue.
我的身体状况不成问题
I’ve lived with it for four years.
四年来我的身体状况都这样
Never kept me from doing anything.
这从来没妨碍过我做任何事
Unfortunately, it is an issue for our insurance company.
不幸的是 对保险公♥司♥来说 这就是个问题
I can’t keep the bus waiting.It isn’t fair…
我不能再让汽车等下去了 这对别人很不公平…
Don’t talk to me about fair!
不要跟我讲”公平”!
I’ll get you on a plane to Sydney on our dime.
我们承担你飞回悉尼的费用
It’s the best I can do.
我所能做的就这些了
No, I don’t want to go back to Sydney.
不 我不想回悉尼
Look, I’ve been preparing for this for years.
听着 我为这次”徒步旅行”准备好几年了
Just put me on the bus right now.I can do this!
你只要现在让我进汽车就行 我能做到!
No, you can’t.
不 你不能
don’t you
你不要走
You don’t know who you’re dealing with!
你不知道你干了些什么!
Don’t ever tell me what I can’t do!
不要再跟我说 什么我做不了 永远都不要!
This is destiny.
这就是命运
This is destiny.
这就是命运
This is my destiny.
这就是我的命运
Listen, I’m supposed to do this, damn it!
听着 我本来可以做的 妈的!!!
Don’t tell me what I can’t do!
不要再跟我说 什么我做不了!
Don’t tell me what I can’t…
不要再跟我说 我不能…
You! Come on!Come over here!
你! 快! 过来!
Get over here! Give me a hand!
过来! 快!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!