And I’ve…
而且我已经 …
I bought two tickets.
我买♥♥了两张票子
John, we’ve talked about this. Yeah. I know.
John 我们已经谈过了 是的 我知道
I like you. I’ve enjoyed talking these past months.
我喜欢你 我也喜欢过去的几个月里和你谈论的这些事情
So have I. Eight months
我也是 8个月了
I’m not allowed to meet customers.
我不允许去见顾客
A customer?
顾客?
Is…?
对你…
Is that what I am to you?
对你来说 我就是个顾客而已?
This isn’t really normal. I mean, it isn’t what I do.
这非比寻常 我是说 这不是我要做的
Maybe you should find a, I don’t know, therapist.
或许你应该找一个…我说不清楚…治疗师?!
I have a therapist. John…
我有一个治疗师了 John…
I thought you understood.
我还以为你会明白的 Helen
You know me better than anyone.
你了解我 比任何人都清楚
If we talk longer
John 如果我们再接着谈的话
I’m gonna charge you for another hour
你得多付一个小时的钱了
That’s another $89.95.
又要89.95美圆
I don’t care about the money! I just…
听着 我才不在乎钱!我只是…
I’m sorry, John. I got to go.
我很抱歉 John 我得走了
wait a minute.
等等
What?
什么?
Just rest here for a minute.
在这休息会儿
I thought the guy with the gimpy leg should be deciding when we rest.
那个瘸腿的家伙应该给我们安排好休息地
Hey, what are you doing?
你做什么?
Trying to boost the transceiver signal.
试着调测一下信♥号♥♥
I’m gonna climb this tree…
我得爬上树去
…and attach an antenna.
把天线安置在那儿
You’re gonna climb that? Yeah.
你要爬这个? 是的
Don’t worry.
别担心
Climbed a lot worse.
爬树对你不好
These were…
这些是…
I found these the other day when I was…
前些天我找到的 当时我在…
Hell, just take it.
不管了 收下就是了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is that?
什么…那是什么?
I get it.It’s like toothpaste.
我懂了 牙膏一样的东西
Dad!
爸爸!
So, like, what happened out there?
发生什么事了?
Dad!
爸爸!
Your leg’s messed up. Does it hurt?
你的腿看起来糟透了 痛吗?
It’s okay. Not as bad as it looks
没事儿 没看起来那么糟
The mighty huntress returns.
勇猛的女猎手回来了
What’s for dinner, honey? Not now.
晚餐吃什么 宝贝儿? 还没到时候
It was a boar fight?
这么说你和野猪打架喽?
Not so much a fight.
算不上打架 是蹂躏啦
It was more, you know, like me getting gored.
就像我被它狼吞虎咽
So, where’s Mr. Locke?
那…Locke先生在哪?
I don’t think the hunt went well.
我觉得打猎进展的并不顺利
That bald guy never came back.
那个光头佬还没回来
They didn’t bring back any food?
他们什么食物都没带回来?
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说什么了吗?
Somebody might have died.
很可能有人死在那儿不回来了
We’ll die if somebody doesn’t do something.
是的 但是如果他们不做些什么 我们都会死的
There you are.
给你
As promised
我保证过的
you and I will be dining on fresh catch of the day.
今晚你和我将有一顿丰盛的海鲜大餐
My fish!
老天!
Hope you don’t mind alfresco.
希望你不会介意我把鱼弄成这样吧
It was no problem.
是的 这不成问题
That one gave me a hell of a tussle
你知道吗? 事实上 这鱼花了我好大力气啊
but you have to get inside the mind of the fish.
但你知道 你必须知道鱼在想什么?
I don’t believe you. I cornered it.
我不相信 我呆在浅水处 把它逼到角落
What’s the matter? Can’t stand to see me fending for myself?
又怎么了? 不忍♥看到我自力更生啊?
I am so sorry about this. Seriously. It’s okay.
对这件事 我真的感到很抱歉 没事
What are you apologizing for? For you
你向他倒什么歉? 替你道歉
For using this poor guy.
为你像摆弄别人一样摆弄他道歉
Oh, whatever.
随你怎么说
In your twisted brain
你脑子里错乱的某根神经
you think this proves.you can take care of yourself.
你认为 这证明你可以照顾你自己了
I told you I’d catch a fish, didn’t I?
我告诉过我会抓到一条鱼 不是吗?
That’s low, even for you.
这是很低贱的行为 Shannon 对你来说也是
Oh, go rescue a baby bird or something.
去救幼鸟或其它什么吧
Rose, after the sun goes down,
Rose 太阳下山后
we’re gonna burn the fuselage.
我们将烧掉机身
It’s just something that we have to do.
这是我们必须得做的
There’s gonna be a memorial service back at the camp for those…
然后我们会在营地搞个悼念仪式
…for those who didn’t make it
为那些没有活下来的人
for everyone to say goodbye
向他们告别
I’d like to be there for that.
今晚我会去的
Okay.
好的
Maybe if you wanted to say something,You know, about your husband.
你知道 或许你想对你的丈夫说些什么
What?
什么?
I’m saying, if you wanted to say goodbye to Bernard.
我说 如果你想对Bernard说再见的话
Doctor, my husband is not dead.
医生 我丈夫没死
Rose, he was in the tail section of the plane.
Rose 他是在飞机的尾舱
It broke off in mid-flight.
飞行的时候尾舱折断了
I’m sorry, but everyone who was in the rear of the plane is gone.
很抱歉 只是那半节机身里的人都不见了
They’re probably thinking the same thing about us.
他们很可能也在想”我们都已经死了”
Doctor?
医生?
You coming?
一块去吗?
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Guess I should have gotten the warranty.
我想我本应该向你保证的
I suppose I’ll just try again.
我还会再试一次
Of course, I have no welding iron
当然 我已经没有焊锡了
no rivets
没有锍钉
scorched wiring
没有绞线
and it seems I must continue to
看来我还得对….
lie to anyone who asks me what I’m actually doing!
每个问我在干什么的人撒谎
We’ll try it again.
我们再试一次
We’ll try it again.
我们再试一次
Excuse me.
先走了
You okay?
你好吗?
Is this when you say “I told you so”?
你是不是要说”我告诉过你别去的”?
No. I’m not big on rubbing it in.
不 我才不会这么浇冷水
Locke’s gone.
Locke不见了
That thing,it was moving in his direction.
那东西 朝他冲去
There wasn’t time.
已经来不及….
What’s going on?
这儿怎么样了?
Fuselage is ready to go.
马上就要烧机身了
Some of the others decided…
有些人决定…
I guess there’s gonna be some words said over the fire.
我想烧的时候会有些悼词
That’s good. Names read, I think.
这很好 还有念名字 我想
I don’t think they’re ready to hear about some things…
我想他们还没准备好 听我们讲一些….
Judith Martha Wexler from Denton, Texas.
来自德克萨斯 丹顿的Judith Martha Wexler
I guess she was gonna catch a connecting flight.
估计她是去转机
She wore corrective lenses
她戴矫正眼镜
and she was an organ donor.
她还是个器官捐赠者
Or at least would have been.
至少她曾经是
Steve and Kristen.
Steve和Kristen
I don’t know their last name, but…
我不知道他们的姓 但是 …
they were really in love and were gonna be married.
他们真的很相爱 并且马上就要结婚了
At least wherever they are now
不管他们现在在哪
they’re not alone
他们已经不再孤独
Looks like he hadn’t traveled much
看起来 他很少旅行
as far as I can tell from his passport.
至少从护照上看得出来
You seen Jack?
看到Jack了吗?
Nice work.
干的漂亮
What?
什么?
The boar.
野猪
Nice work, you know.
你知道的 干得很漂亮