just don’t…
就是…
trust a word that she says.
不要相信她的话
She will do anything to get away.
她会用任何办法逃走
What did she do?
她做了什么?
I want to talk to her. Tell me what she did.
我要和她谈谈 告诉我她做了什么
I want to talk to her alone.
我要单独和她谈谈
She got to you, too, huh?
她也把你骗了,啊?
What was it?
什么事?
What? The favor.
什么? 你的忙
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Last thing I heard before the crash,you wanted a favor.
飞机坠毁前我听到的最后一句话 你让我帮你个忙
Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has switched on the “fasten seatbelts” sign.
女士们 先生们 驾驶员刚开启了 “请扣好安全带”指示灯
Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
请回到你的座位 并扣好安全带
I have one favor to ask. Really?
我想要你帮个忙 真的?
This ought to be good.
这很好
Well?
什么?
I wanted you to make sure that Ray Mullen got his 23 grand.
我想让你保证Ray Mullen能拿到他的两万三千元奖金
What, the guy who ratted you out?
什么 那个供出你的人?
He had a hell of a mortgage.
他欠了好多的债务
You really are one of a kind.
你还是那样
You know, you would have got away if hadn’t saved him.
如果你不救他 你可以跑掉的
In case you hadn’t noticed, I did get away.
也许你没察觉到 我已经跑掉了
You don’t look free to me.
在我看来你还没有
Kate, I’m gonna die, right?
Kate 我就要死了 对吗?
Yeah.
是的
So…are you gonna do it,
那么…你会做吗?
or what?
还是不会?
So, where’s the fugitive?
逃犯在哪呢?
In the tent.
帐篷里
You let her in there alone?
你让她自己去那里?
What’s she gonna do?
她能做什么?
She’s 120 pounds soaking wet. Yeah, but she’s got that gun.
一个120磅的女人 是的 但她有枪
What? She’s strapped, man.
什么? 她带着的
I saw it in her…in her…in her
我看见了 在她的…她的…
What did you do? What you couldn’t.
你做了什么? 有什么不能做的
Look, I get where you’re coming from,being a doctor and all.
作为一名医生 我知道你应该做什么
But he wanted it. Hell, he asked me.
但是他想这样的 是他要我做的
So I don’t like it any more than you do,
我不比你更喜欢做这个
but something had to be done.
但有些事是一定要有人去做的
no way.
我的天
Guys.
伙计们
You shot him in the chest?
你朝他胸部射的?
I was aiming for his heart.
我瞄的是他的心脏
You missed.
你没打中
Is he still breathing ?
他还在呼吸吗?
You perforated his lung.It’ll take hours to bleed out.
你射穿了他的肺 要用几小时他才会失血而死
There was…only had one bullet.
可是…只有一颗子弹
Get out. Get out!
出去! 出去!
Damn it!
该死!
I found your son’s dog.
我找到了你儿子的狗
What?
什么?
I tethered him to a tree just over there.
我把它绑在那边的树上了
I know that Walt lost his mom.
我知道Walt失去了他的母亲
I thought that you should be one
我想应该你把他的狗带给他
Thanks
多谢
You’re welcome.
不用谢
I want to tell you what I did.
我想告诉你我做了什么
Why he was after me.
他为什么要抓我
I don’t wanna know.
我不想知道
It doesn’t matter, Kate,
没关系的 Kate
who we were,
我们曾经是谁
what we did before this,
在这之前 在飞机失事之前
before the crash
做过什么事
it doesn’t really…
都不重要…
Three days ago, we all died
三天前我们都死了
We should all be able to start over.
我们应该重新再来
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!