What do I need a toaster for?
我要烤面包机做什么?
You’re hiding your wages in a tin can, Annie.
你把工资藏到罐头瓶里去了 Annie
I mean, I would have held onto it for you.
我是说 我可以替你保管的
I got trust issues.
我知道怎样安全
Weren’t you gonna say goodbye?
你不想和我道别吗?
I wrote you a note.
我给你留了张条
You’ve been here for almost three months, Annie,
你来这已经有三个月了 Annie
and every time I ask you about yourself,
每次我问你关于你的事,
you get that look in your eye.
你总是那种眼神
Yeah, that one.
对 就是这种
So I mind my own business.
所以我就不再问了
I figured maybe you got off on the wrong side of a bad relationship.
我想可能你一时糊涂做了什么坏事
Maybe you ran.
也许你逃了出来
I always knew you’d leave here someday.
我知道你总有一天会走的
I guess I hoped it wouldn’t be in the middle of the night.
可我不希望是在半夜
I’m sorry. Yeah.
很抱歉 是的
So am I.
我也是
Annie, why don’t you just stay one more night, eh?
Annie 你为什么不再多呆一晚呢?
I’ll drive you to the train station first thing in the morning.
明天一早我会送你去火车站的
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
Good.

I get it, you know.
我知道的
Everyone deserves a fresh start.
每人都应得一个崭新的开始
Damn it!
妈的!
Let her go, damn it!
放开她,妈的!
Breathe! Come on!
呼吸! 快!
Come on, come on.
快 快
Look at me! Look…
看着我! 看…
What did you do?
你做什么了?
I was just checking to see if he was…
我只是看看他…
He jumped on me.
他就扑向我
He grabbed me.
他抓住我
Is he… okay?
他…没事吧?
He’s not responding to any antibiotics,
他对这些抗生素都没反应
he’s bleeding internally,his fever’s pushing 104,
他内部在流血 他烧到40度了
and his abdomen’s rigid.
他腹部僵化了
He needs water.
他需要水
So what are you going to do about it?
你要怎么处置?
About what? About him.
处置什么? 处置他
I told you, he needs water.
我告诉过你 他需要水
Will he suffer?
他会很痛苦吗?
What?!
什么?!
Will it be quick?
会很快吗?
No, it won’t be quick.
不 不会很快
Two, three, maybe four days.
两天 三天 也许四天
And he’ll feel it?
他会感觉到吗?
Yeah, he’ll feel it.
是的 他会的
Can’t you put him out of his misery?
你不能让他脱离痛苦吗?
I saw your mug shot, Kate.
我看过你的疑犯照片了 Kate
I am not a murder.
我不是杀人犯
Don’t listen to Patsy Cline in Canada?
你在加拿大听Patsy Cline的歌♥吗?
They listen to Patsy Cline everywhere.
哪里的人都听Patsy Cline的歌♥
You hungry?
你饿吗?
I’ll eat on the train. You sure?
我会在火车上吃的 你确定?
A little place up here makes a mean burger.
前面有个地方卖♥♥汉堡
What are you looking for, Ray? What?
你在看什么 Ray? 什么?
I’m not. Just…
我没有 只是…
How long have you known?
你知道多久了?
Couple of days.
没几天
I saw your picture in the post office.
我在邮局看到了你的照片
I guess they knew you were down under.
我想他们可能知道你在澳大利亚
Why?
为什么?
The reward’s $23,000.
奖金有$23,000
I told you when I met you. I got a hell of a mortgage.
当我见到你的时候告诉过你 我欠了好多的债务
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这会让你感觉好点的话
it was a hard decision, Annie.
这是个很艰难的决定 Annie
My name’s not Annie.
我不叫Annie
who’s that guy you were hanging out with?
那个和你在一起的人是谁?
What guy?
哪个人?
You know, the bald guy.
那个秃顶的
Oh, mr. Locke? Mr. Locke.
Locke先生? Locke先生
Mr. Locke got any kids? He didn’t say.
Locke先生有孩子吗? 他没说
Yeah, what did he say? I don’t know.
那他说什么了? 我不知道
What do you mean, you don’t know? What did he say?
什么叫你不知道? 他说什么了?
Some of it’s secret. He tell you not to tell me?
一些秘密 他告诉你不要告诉我?
No. Then what’s the secret?
没有 那是什么秘密?
Mr. Locke said a miracle happened here.
Locke先生说这里发生了奇迹
Yeah, well, a miracle happened to all of us, Walt.
没错 在我们每人身上都发生了奇迹 Walt
We survived the plane crash.
我们是飞机坠毁的幸存者
Look, I don’t want you hanging around him anymore.
我不想让你再和他在一起了
Why not? He’s my friend.
为什么? 我们是朋友
Hey, I’m your friend, too.
我也是你的朋友
If you’re my friend, you’d find Vincent.
如果你是我朋友 你就去找Vincent了
Look, I haven’t given up on your dog.
我没有放弃寻找你的狗
I’m gonna do everything I can to find him.
我会尽一切努力去找它的
No, you won’t.Yeah, Walt, I will.
不 你不会 不 Walt 我会的
You don’t care about Vincent.
你不关心Vincent
I’m gonna get your dog back as soon as it stops raining.
雨一停我就去找你的狗
Okay, listen to me.I’m gonna get your dog back.
好吧 听我说 我会把你的狗找回来的
“As soon as it stops raining.”
“雨一停就去”
Good. Nice.
好 真好
I’m gonna find your dog.
我要找到你的狗
Yeah, I’m just gonna go walking through the haunted damn jungle
我正在穿过这该死的恐怖的丛林
looking for your…
为你找…
Vincent? That you, buddy?
Vincent? 是你吗?
Something was, chasing me, so,
有东西在 追我 所以…
Yeah, I don’t hear it now.
我现在听不见它了
but you should probably
但你应该
head… back.
回…去
I didn’t see anything.
我什么都没看见
You know, if you’re worried about it,
如果你担心的话
I…I didn’t see anything.
我 我什么都没看见
What are you making? A whistle.
你在做什么? 口哨
I used some tribal flutes once in a recording session.
我在录音的时候用过一次部落的长笛
I’m in a band.
我是搞乐队的
I wish he would just die already.
我真希望他已经死了
Real humane, Shannon.
人道一点 Shannon
Anything I can do to help?
我能帮忙吗?
No, I’m good. Thanks.
不 我很好 谢谢
The others are getting upset.
其他人开始烦躁了
They want to know what’s going on inside the tent.
他们想知道帐篷发生什么事了
I’m trying to save his life.
我在救他的命
Rumor has it you can’t.
谣言说你办不到
You need a light?
需要火吗?
Came by to thank you.
我是来谢你的
You gonna ask what for? What for?
你要问为什么吗? 为什么?
For taking that gun away from me.
因为你把那枪从我这拿走了
I didn’t take it away from you. Stickin’ out of your denims, ain’t it?
我没从你那拿走 它不是在你腰上别的吗?
Sure wouldn’t want to be the one with that gun right now.
我现在真的不想拿那把枪了
‘Cause everyone sitting out there listening that poor boy scream all night
因为整晚大家都听到那人的呻♥吟♥
knows what’s got to be done.
都知道应该做什么
Only one that can do it is the one with that gun.
可只有一个人能办到 就是拿枪的人
Don’t act so surprised.
不要表现得这么惊奇
I heard you tell hero the same thing.
我听到你跟那英雄说了同样的话
Hell, there’s only one bullet left.
里面只剩一颗子弹了
Be damn near poetic.
为大家做点好事吧
Listen to me… No, you need to keep quiet.
听我说… 不 你不要讲话
Listen to me.
听我说
No matter what she does,no matter how she makes you feel,
不管她做什么 不管她让你怎么感觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!