I ran out of money.
我钱用光了
You’re an American?
你是美国人?
Canadian.
加拿大人
I graduated from college and figured I’d see the world.
我大学毕业后 想出去见见世界
Australia was top of my list,so I hopped a flight to Melbourne,
澳大利亚是我最想去的 所以我就登上了去墨尔本的飞机
but I don’t know anybody here,
但我这里没有一个熟人
so I just figured I’d walk for a while,you know?
所以我就到处走了走
Melbourne’s a hundred kilometers from here.
墨尔本离这有几百公里
I like walking.
我喜欢走路
And you just happened to wander onto my farm?
然后你就走到了我的农场?
I like farms, too.
我也喜欢农场
Do you know how to work one?
你知道怎样料理农场吗?
Yeah.
知道
My wife died eight months ago wednesday.
我妻子8个月前的礼拜三去世了
She left me with too many chores and a hell of a mortgage.
她为我留下了太多的家务和债务
If you help me with the first one,
你能帮我处理前者吗?
I’ll give you a fair wage and a place to stay.
我会为你提供住处并付你合理的薪水的
Deal.
成交
I’m a lefty.
我是个左撇子
Dude ! Dude !
老兄! 老兄!
They’re back.
他们回来了
As you and the others know,
正如你们所知道的
we hiked up the mountain in an attempt to help the rescue team locate us.
我们爬上了山,以便帮助救援队找到我们
The transceiver failed to pick up a signal.
无线电接收器没有收到信♥号♥♥
We weren’t able to send out a call for help.
我们无法发射求救信♥号♥♥
But we’re not giving up.
但我们不能放弃
If we gather electronic equipment
如果我们收集一下电子设备
your cell phones, laptops…
比如手♥机♥ 笔记本电脑…
I can boost the signal and we can try again.
我可以使信♥号♥♥增强 然后再次尝试
But that may take some time, so for now,
但这可能需要一些时间 所以从现在开始
we should begin rationing our remaining food.
我们要合理分配剩下的食物
If it rains, we should set up tarps to collect water.
如果下雨了 我们要撘帆布来收集雨水
I need to organize three separate groups.
我要你们分成3组
Each group should have a leader.
每个组都要有个领队
One group for water. I’ll organize that.
一组负责找水 由我来负责
Who’s going to organize electronics?
谁来组织收集电子设备?
You…rationing food?
你…配给食物?
Okay.
好吧
And I will need a third group to concern themselves with the construction of…
我需要第三组来搭设他们的…
I, um… I need to tell you something.
我 嗯… 我有事要告诉你
Okay. Sure.
好的
We couldn’t send out a signal because
我们不能发射信♥号♥♥是因为
there was another signal blocking it.
被另外一个信♥号♥♥阻挡了
The other signal…
另一个信♥号♥♥…
we heard it.
我们听到了
It was a distress call from a French woman.
是一个法国女子的求救信♥号♥♥
She said that the others were dead.
她说其他人都死了
That something had killed them all.
有东西把他们都杀了
She was alone on the island.
她在岛上独自一人
It’s been playing for 16 years, Jack.
信♥号♥♥已经发射了16年 Jack
I wanted to tell you.
我需要告诉你
Anything else?
没别的了?
How is he?
他怎么样了?
The man with the shrapnel in his side.
那个身中弹片的人
He’s touch and go.
形势很严峻
Did he wake up?
他醒了吗?
Nah, just for a few seconds during the surgery.
没有 只是在手术时醒了几秒
He say anything?
他说什么了吗?
No.

So what’d she say?
她说什么了?
She didn’t say anything.
什么都没说
But you told her you knew.
你告诉她你知道了吗
I don’t know anything.
我什么都不知道
Well, you kinda know she’s in that mug shot.
你知道她的那张疑犯照片
And that we found those handcuffs.
还有那副手铐
And that guy keeps mumbling “she’s dangerous,she’s dangerous” over and over.
那人不停的念叨”她是危险人物”
It’s not my business. Not my problem.
这不关我的事 和我无关
Yeah, you’re right.
没错 你说得对
We’ll let Johnny Fever take care of her when he gets better.
等Johnny Fever好了 让他去处理吧
He’s not getting better if we don’t get some stronger antibiotics.
如果我们找不到更强的抗生素 他不会好起来的
That stuff I got from the luggage… It’s for ear infections and foot fungus.
我从行李里找到的那个 那是治耳朵感染和脚气的
I went through everything, man.
我都找遍了
What about that luggage in the overhead compartments?
上面的机厢里会不会有?
That’s inside the plane. Yeah?
那在飞机里面 怎么了?
But the bodies are in there,and they’re all…
但尸体也在里面 他们都…
dead.
死了
Look, I’ll handle it.Why don’t you keep an eye on…
交给我吧,你去照看一下…
Great. Yeah, I’d love to. On it.
好 我很愿意 这就去
What are you doing in here?
你在这做什么?
Trick-or-treatin’, same as you.
找东西 和你一样
You’re looting.
你这是掠夺
Ahh! You say potato.
随你怎么说
What’s in the bag?
你包里是什么?
Booze, smokes, a couple “playboys.”
烟 酒 还有几本”花♥花♥公♥子♥”
What’s in yours? Medicine.
你的呢? 药
Well, just about sums it up, don’t it?
我们正好互补 是吧?
You do this back home, too?
你在家也这么做吗?
Steal from the dead?
偷死人的东西?
Brother, you got to wake up and smell the gull crap here.
老兄 醒醒吧 感受一下这里充斥的谎言
Rescue ain’t coming.
救援队不会来的
You’re just wasting your time,
你是在浪费时间
trying to save a guy who,last time I checked,
试着去救一个我上次见到时
had a piece of metal the size of my head sticking out of his bread basket.
有一个像我头一样大的铁片插在肚子上的人
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你
How many of those pills are you going to use to fix him up?
你要用多少那样的药片才能救活他?
As many as it takes. Yeah?
需要多少就用多少 是吗?
How many you got?
你有多少?
You’re just not looking at the big picture, doc.
你要看看这的情况 医生
You’re still back in civilization.
你还活在文明社会
Yeah? And where are you? Me?
是吗? 那你在哪? 我?
I’m in the wild.
我在野生社会
I got it.
我来吧
I got it.
让我来
Thanks.
谢谢
I got it. I got it. Yeah.
我来 我来 好的
Well, look on the bright side.
我们要看到光明的一面
Whoever’s this was is probably better off than we are.
要是别人遇到这事 状况未必比我们好
I got it.
我来
How’s the baby? It’s okay, I think.
孩子怎么样? 应该没事
Good.
很好
So, your,
那 你的…
your husband, was he on the flight?
你丈夫不在飞机上?
no, I’m not married.
不 我没结婚呢
I know. How modern of me.
我知道 我很前卫
Well, who needs men, right?
需要男人做什么 对吧?
Bloody useless.
一点用都没有
So, you guys hiked all the way up on that mountain for nothing, huh?
你们爬到山顶上 却一无所获?
Sorry.
抱歉
I was gonna get some more water.
我要去弄些水
We haven’t met. I’m Kate.
我们还不认识 我是Kate
Hi, Kate. Hi.
你好 Kate 你好
I was just looking for Jack,and I thought he might be in there.
我在找Jack 以为他会在这
Yeah…no.
是的…不
He went to go get some medicine.
他去找药去了
Over there.
在那
Where, in the fuselage?What?
哪 机身里? 什么?
Yeah. Yeah, in the,
是的 在
You know, I got to go get that water.
我要弄水去了
The bank would have given you a heck of a toaster
如果你把钱存起来
if you’d kept that in a savings account.
银行会奖你一个烤面包机的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!