We could broadcast blind,
我们可以盲播
hope that someone, maybe a ship somewhere picks up our distress call.
希望有人或船能收到我们的求救信♥号♥♥
But that would be a waste of the battery,
但那样可能是在浪费电池
which might not last for long.
电池可不多了
There is one thing we could try.
我们还可以试一个办法
What?
什么办法
Get the signal from high ground.
看我们是否能从高地收到信♥号♥♥
How high?
要多高
How is he?
他怎么样了
Can you do anything?
有什么办法吗
I can pull out the shrapnel.
拔出碎片
But you said if you took it out…
可你昨天说如果要拔了出来–
That was yesterday.
我知道 但那是昨天
I was hoping he’d be at a hospital by now.
我以为他现在该在医院了
If I leave him like this he’ll be dead within a day.
如果再这样下去 他一天内就会死的
If I open him up…If I can control the bleeding,
如果拔下来 然后止住血
and if he doesn’t go into sepsis,
如果不化脓
and if I can find some antibiotics,
如果再能找到些抗生素
he might be all right.
他也许就会没事
I’m going on a hike.
我要上山了
Sorry?
什么
SSayid fixed the transceiver, but we can’t use it.
Sayid修好了收发机 但用不了
Not from here.
在这里用不了
Kate, wait a minute.
Kate 等一下
You said we had to send a signal.
是你说我们必须要发射信♥号♥♥的
Look, you saw what that thing did to that pilot.
你看到了那东西把机长弄成了什么样
Yeah, I did.
恩 看到了
What makes you think we’re any safer here than we are in the jungle?
为什么你认为我们在这里就比在丛林里安全呢
Wait for me. I don’t know how long…
等我 我不知道还要多久…
Sayid said the battery won’t last.
Sayid说电池不多了
All right.
好吧
If you see or hear anything…
如果看到或听到什么东西
Anything…
任何东西
Run.
跑就是了
What’s up?
怎么了
What, that?
什么 那个
What, eat that?
什么 吃那个吗
Dude, dude,
老兄 老兄
I’m starving.
我是饿了
But I am nowhere near that hungry.
可还不至于那么饿
No. No. No, thank you.
不 不 谢谢了
No way. No.
不吃 不了
The comic’s in Spanish. You…
是西班牙语漫画
…read Spanish?
你懂西班牙语
No.
不懂
I found it.
我找到的
Tell you what, we get home…
告诉你吧 我们回家后
…l’ll get you another dog.
我再给你弄一条狗
I need your help.
要你帮下忙
Okay.
好
Help me go through the luggage.
帮我查看一下行李
I need any prescription medications you find,
我需要各种处方药和药品
especially drugs that end in “mycin” and “cillin.”
特别是以”素”和”西林”为结尾的药
Those are antibiotics.
那些是抗生素
What’s this for?
用来干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I think I was mean to him.
我想我对他太凶了
What?
什么
He’s that guy from the gate.
他是那个在门口的人
He wouldn’t let us have our seats in first class.
不让我们坐我们头等舱座位的人
He saved our lives.
他救了我们
Shannon, we’re trying to clear the wreckage.
来吧 Shannon 我们要清理些残骸
You should help out.
你该帮帮忙
You’re just being worthless over here.
你在这儿无所事事的
I’m being what?
我什么
What do you want me to say?
你想让我怎么说
You’re sitting on your ass staring at bodies.
你坐在那儿盯着尸体
I’ve just been through a trauma here, okay?
我刚遭受了打击 知道吗
We’ve all been through a trauma.
我们都遭受了打击
The only difference is, since the crash,
唯一区别就是 自从失事以来
you’ve actually given yourself a pedicure.
你一直在进行所谓的治疗
You know what? It is so easy to make fun of me, and you’re good at it.
你知道什么 那么容易就可以取笑我 你还乐此不疲
I wish I didn’t have to waste ly time…
我倒希望不用浪费我的时间来…
I wish I didn’t have a reason. Yeah, it is easy, Shannon.
我希望没有理由 是的 很容易 Shannon
Screw you. You do not have the slightest idea what I am thinking.
去你的 你根本就不知道我的想法
I have a much better idea than you think I do.
我要比你清楚的多
No, you don’t!
不 不是
Okay, Shannon, what are you thinking?
好 Shannon 那你想干什么
I’m going with them on the hike.
我要和他们一起去登山
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yup. I’m going.
对 我这就去
No you’re not, Shannon.
不 不行 Shannon
I’d like to come with you.
我要和你们一起去
She’s not going.
她不去
This is what she does.
她不想去
The hell I’m not!
才不是
She postures and makes really bad decisions to upset her family
她的糟糕决定让她的家人不快
which, at the moment, is me.
而此时那家人就是我
Shut up and stop trying to be charming.
闭嘴 别耍帅了
I’m coming with you.
我和你们一起去
I don’t know if that’s a good idea.
这不太好吧
What are you, two years older than me? Please?
你怎么回事 就比我大两岁 拜托
You’re going, aren’t you?
你要去 是吧
Yeah. Are you?
恩 你呢
Yup.
恩
Yeah, I’m definitely going.
那我去定了
Look, everybody can come. But we’re leaving now.
谁都可以来 可现在就要出发了
You couldn’t tell from that, but she’s really nice.
别对她妄下断言 她人不错的
You decided to join us.
你决定了加入我们
I’m a complex guy, sweetheart.
我性情不定 甜心
What are you looking for?
在找什么
Some sort of blade.
刀片什么的
How’s your son?
你儿子怎么样了
Walt? Yeah, I think he’ll be all right.
Walt吗 恩 我想他会没事的
How old is he?
他多大了
Nine. Ten.
九岁 十岁
Ten.
十岁
Walt’s more worried about his dog than anything.
Walt最担心的就是他的狗了
The dog was on the plane, so…
狗在飞机上 所以…
Kids, you know.
小孩子 这你也知道
Is it a lab?
拉布拉多尔狗吗
Yeah.
恩
Yeah?
是吧
I saw him yesterday in the jungle.
昨天在丛林里看到过
What?
什么
Where?
哪儿
Over there…
那边
A couple hundred yards in or so.
大约几百码吧
He looked good.
看起来还不错
What is it, like checkers?
是什么东西 这和跳棋一样吗
Not really. It’s a better game than checkers.
不太一样 这比跳棋更有趣
Do you play checkers with your pop?
你和你老爸玩跳棋吗
No.
没有
I live in Australia with my mom.
我和妈妈住在澳大利亚
You have no accent.
你没有那的口音
Yeah, I know, we move a lot.
恩 我们常搬家
She got sick.
她生病了
She died a couple of weeks ago.
几周前死了
You’re having a bad month.
你这个月不顺哪
I guess.
我想是吧