– Yeah. Switched to beer, huh? – Go.
– 转到酒后驾车? – 走
– Go. Go. – You might want to switch to sake.
– 走,走 – 你想转到颠簸吧
Stop.
不要
Hi.
Hi. Hi.
– Yeah. We need a doctor. – Hai.
– 我们找医生 – 是
Uh… For, uh, her… emergency room.
要…急诊室
It’s not an emergency. I just hurt my foot.
不是急诊 我的脚伤了
Okay, do we fill this out? We go over there?
好了,是不是填完表去那边?
Which number?
几号♥?
We’re not going to another hospital, so whatever you say is okay.
我们不去别的医院了 你说什么都好
Okay.
好
Could you put that back in the garage for us?
能帮我们把这垃圾放回去吗?
Irun desuka.
那是“Irun”
– In desuka? – Irun desuka.
– 在“desuka”? – 那是“Irun”
Eh…
Nihon ni.
日本
Japan.
日本
– Japan. – “Appuh.”
– 日本 – 资后
– Japan “appuh.” – Japan…
– 日本“资后” – 日本…
– Appuh. “Appuh.” – After?
– “资后”“资后” – 之后?
– Japan… – “Appuh.” Nannen.
– 日本… – “资后”何年
Nannen.
“Nannen”
Ahh-ah, so. Ahh-ah.
Ahh, so. Ahh…
Ahh, so. Ahh…
How’s that song go?
那歌♥是怎样的?
– Is that for me? –
给我的?
Yeah, it can be for you.
对,你可以拿去
Hey, Bob, it’s Charlotte.
嘿,鲍勃,是我,夏洛特
Um, I’m going to meet Charlie and those guys at this place called Orange around 10:00,
我10点正去一处叫Orange的地方 见查理他们
so I’ll fax you a map on how to get there.
我会传一张地图给你
I hope you can come and meet us. Bye.
希望你能来,再见
Suckin’on my titties like you wanted me
Callin’me all the time like Blondie
Check out my Chrissie be-Hynde It’s fine all of the time
Like sex on the beach is
What else is in the Teaches of Peaches
Huh, what
Suckin’on my titties like you wanted me
Callin’me all the time like Blondie
– How long have you been here? – I couldn’t say.
– 你来多久了? – 我也不知道
Where’s Charlie and those guys?
查理他们呢?
Um, they’re takin’ a dance class.
他们在上舞蹈课
Why, what
Uh-huh
What, right
Oh
– Can I get you a couple drinks? – Let’s go.
– 可以请你喝两杯吗? – 走吧
– Okay. – Okay.
-好的 -好的
Like you wanted me Callin’me all the time like Blondie Thank you.
谢谢
He’s got blockers.
他被拦截了
They’ve got room to run.
还有跑动的空间
He’s cutting back. He cut back.
他往回跑
He’s dancin’. He’s dancin’. Where’d he go?
他在跳舞 他要去哪?
There you are.
看看你
Say “Hi.”
说“Hi”
Hi. You ready?
你准备好了吗?
Come on.
来
Thank you, Tokyo!
谢谢你,东京!
Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody does it
Half as good as you
Baby, you’re
The best You two.
Both of you.
I wasn’t lookin’
But somehow you found me
I tried to hide from your love,yeah
No, no. Not here.
– It must be over there. –
Mmm.
You know, the first time I saw you, you were wearing a tuxedo at the bar.
我第一次见到你是在吧里 你穿着礼服
You were very dashing.
非常华丽
I liked the mascara.
我喜欢那染眉毛油
But the first time I saw you was in the elevator.
但我第一次见到你是在电梯里
– Really? – You don’t remember?
– 真的 – 你不记得了?
Mmm.
I guess you do kind of blend in, huh?
我看你是搞错了
Did I scowl at you?
我有瞪着你吗?
– No, you smiled. – I did?
– 没有,你笑了 – 我有吗?
Yes, it was a complete accident. A freak. I haven’t seen it since.
对,完全是意外 不正常,我从没见过
Just that one time. Like that, but bigger.
就那一次 像现在这样,笑得更灿烂
Bigger. Yeah, big… big…
灿烂点,对
Well, not that big.
没那么夸张
My goodness.
Marcello, come here. Hurry up.
Why do they switch the “R”s and the “L”s here?
为什么这里的人把“R”读成“L”?
Oh, for yuks. You know, just to mix it up.
为了搞笑 只是为了把它们搞混
They have to amuse themselves. ‘Cause we’re not makin’ ’em laugh.
他们要自娱自乐 因为我们不够搞笑
Let’s never come here again, ’cause it would never be as much fun.
我们以后也不要来了 因为永远也不会再有这次的乐趣
Whatever you say. You’re the boss.
都听你的 你是老大
I’m stuck.
我很困扰
Does it get easier?
会好起来吗?
No.
不
Yes.
会
It gets easier.
会好起来
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Look at you.
像你一样
Thanks.
谢谢
The more you know who you are,
你越了解自己
and what you want,
了解自己要什么
the less you let…
你就越不会被困扰
things upset you.
你就越不会被困扰
Yeah.
对
I just don’t know what I’m supposed to be.
我只是不知道我应该干什么
You know?
你明白吗?
I tried being a writer, but…
我尝试写文章
I hate what I write.
但我讨厌自己写出来的东西
And I tried taking pictures,
我也试过拍照
but they’re so mediocre, you know.
但拍出来的作品很普通 你知道
Every girl goes through a photography phase.
每个女孩都会经历玩摄影的阶段
You know, like horses?
比如说,照马
You know? Take, uh, dumb pictures of your feet.
或者是照你的笨脚趾
You’ll figure that out.
你会开窍的
I’m not worried about you.
我可不担心你
Keep writing.
继续写文章吧
But I’m so mean.
但我太平凡了
– Mean’s okay. – Yeah?
– 平凡也不错啊 – 是吗?
What about marriage? Does that get easier?
婚姻呢? 会好起来吗?
That’s hard.
很难
We used to have a lot of fun.
我们有过欢乐的时光
Lydia would come with me when I made the movies,
那时候我拍电影时莉迪亚会来看
and we would laugh about it all.
我们之间很多欢笑
Now she doesn’t want to leave the kids, and…
现在她不想离开孩子,而且……
she doesn’t…
她也……
need me to be there.
不需要我在身旁
The kids miss me, but they’re fine.
孩子们挂念我 但可以没有我
It gets a whole lot more complicated when you have kids.
当你有了孩子以后,生活就复杂多了
Yeah. It’s scary.
对,很可怕
It’s the most terrifying day of your life the day the first one is born.
第一个孩子出生的日子是你一生中最可怕的一天
Yeah. Nobody ever tells you that.
对,但你之前根本不知道
Your life,
你的生活,
as you know it,
在你察觉以前,
is gone.
就已经完了
Never to return.
一去不返
But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk, and…
但他们很快学会走路 学会说话
and you want to be with them.
你很想跟他们一起
And they turn out to be the most…
他们变成世界上最令你开心的人
delightful people…
他们变成世界上最令你开心的人
you will ever meet in your life.
他们变成世界上最令你开心的人
Hmm, that’s nice.
好温馨
Where’d you grow up?
你在哪里长大的?
Um, I grew up in New York,
在纽约
and I moved to Los Angeles when John and I got married.
然后我在跟约翰结婚后搬到洛杉矶
But it’s so different there.
但哪里很不同