– Good morning. – Good morning.
– 早上好 – 早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
– 早上好 – 早上好
– Are you okay? – Yeah. Fine.
– 你还好吧? – 嗯,很好
Car is outside. Shall we go?
车在外面 我们出发好吗?
That’s what I told him.
我就是这样跟他说的
But if… Yeah.
但如果…
He never listens. Yeah.
他从来不听我说
John?
约翰?
Oh, my God! John! What are you doing here?
真的是你!约翰! 你在这干什么?
Uh, oh, w-well, you know, uh, w… I’m just here, uh, shooting a band.
嗯…你知道 只是…来为乐队拍照
What about you? I’m here promoting that action movie I did.
– 你呢? – 我来为我的动作片做宣传
Hyah! You know! I’m doing 20 million interviews a day.
我一天的采访就20万
It’s crazy. Ohh!
疯了
God, it is so good to see you! Yeah. Yeah.
天!见到你真好!
– So, how long are you gonna be here? – We’re here for a week.
– 你要在这呆多久? – 一个星期
I’m gonna go shoot in Fukawaka.
我会到新体育馆里拍照
Ohh! Oh, it’s amazing!
噢!太棒了!
Yeah. Oh. Oh, yeah. It’s amazing.
太棒了
You know… Oh, this is… this is my wife, Charlotte.
这是我太太夏洛特
– Hi! It’s really nice to meet you! – Hi. Nice to meet you.
– 非常高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
Hello! Yeah.!
你好!
Wife? Yeah. Yeah.
太太?
John. John. Huh?
约翰, 约翰
You are my favorite photographer.
你是我最喜欢的摄影师
Oh, come on! No, you are. I only want you to shoot me.
真的 我只喜欢让你拍
It’s true!
真的!
I have the worst B.O. Right now. I’m so sorry.
对不起,我一身汗味
No, no, no. But, listen, um…
不不 可是…
– Let’s all go out for a drink sometime. – Yeah.
– 我们找个时间去喝点东西吧 – 好啊
– You know? Call me. Okay? – Yeah. Okay.
– 打给我,好吗? – 好的
Listen, I’m under Evelyn Waugh.
听好,我现在化名叫伊夫林 渥夫
Oh, oh, oh. Shh. Okay?
嘘 明白吗?
Okay. Yeah.
好的
Okay, arigato, arigato.
好的,谢谢
Aah! Moshi moshi.!
啊!
Evelyn Waugh?
伊夫林?
– What? – Evelyn Waugh was a man.
– 怎么? – 伊夫林 渥夫是男的
Oh, come on. She’s nice.
别这样,她很好的
What? You know… You know, not everybody went to Yale.
并不是每一个人都上过耶鲁的
It was just a pseudonym, for Christ’s sake.
那只是个化名
Why do you have to defend her?
为什么你要帮她说话?
Well, why do you have to point out how stupid everybody is all the time?
为什么你总喜欢踢爆别人?
I thought it was funny. Forget it.
这样好玩啊 算了吧
Well…
那么…
Hey, John, we gotta go. Oh. Yeah.
嗨,约翰 我们要走了
Bye.
再见
Did you ever wonder what your purpose in life is?
你有为人生的真谛迷惑过吗?
This book is about finding your soul’s purpose or destiny.
这本书能帮你找到灵魂的意义和目标
Every soul has its path, but sometimes that path is not clear.
每个灵魂都有一条路 但有时候会迷失方向
The Inner Map Theory is an example ofhow each soul begins with an imprint,
心灵地图理论 阐述了灵魂如何从一个烙印开始
all compacted into a pattern that has been selected by your soul…
这个烙印在你出生前 就决定了你一生的路
before you’ve even gotten here.
You know, I guess the reason why I likeJapan the best…
我喜欢日本的原因是…
out of all Asian countries…
在众多亚洲国家中
is because I really feel close to, um, Buddhism.
这里令人感觉最接近 佛教
I really feel… I really believe in reincarnation.
我真的相信轮回
That’s part of what drew me to Midnight Velocity as well,
这也是我为什么要拍 “午夜极速”的原因
because although Keanu dies,
即使基努死了
he eventually gets reincarnated.
他最终会得到转生
So there’s hope… There’s hope in reincarnation, I think.
因此有了希望… 投胎轮回的希望
What was it like working with Keanu Reeves?
跟基努 里维斯合作的感觉怎样?
He was always so… He was always, you know, giving me ideas…
他总是… 能给我感觉
and, you know, really helpful.
那真的很有帮助
He made me feel really comfortable, so…
他让我感觉好舒服
And we both have two dogs, and we both live in L.A.,
我们都有两只狗 我们都住在洛杉矶
so we have all these different things in common.
我们有很多相同之处
So, you know, we both really like Mexican food…
还有我们都喜欢墨西哥菜
and yoga and…
还有瑜珈
karate!
还有空手道!
Mexican food. Yoga.
(日本翻译) 墨西哥,瑜珈,空手道
Konnichi wa. Hello. Hi.
– 你好 – 你好
Um…
okay.
好
Um…
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
– Hai. Okay. Hai. Hai. – Okay.
– 是,对,是 – 好
He got married a couple of times…
他跟几个好女人
To some nice women.
结过几次婚
Beautiful women too. I mean, you and I would be crazy for these women.
也是很漂亮的女人 你我都不能拒绝的美女
But there were always rumors.
但总是有流言蜚语
I never liked his acting,
我不喜欢他的演技
so I never gave a damn whether he was straight or not.
所以我也不评论他的对错
– Thank you… Hi. – Thanks.
– 谢谢…你好 – 谢谢
What can I get you?
喝点什么?
Um, I’m not sure.
我不知道
Um…
For relaxing times, make it…
休闲时光…
Suntory time.
三得利时光
Um, I’ll have a vodka tonic.
我要一杯伏特加
Thanks.
谢谢
So, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
Uh, a couple of things.
几件事情
Taking a break from my wife, forgetting my son’s birthday,
离开太太一阵 抛开儿子的生日
and, uh, getting paid 2 million…
还有,放弃在某处演戏的机会
to endorse a whiskey…
来给威士忌做广♥告♥
when I could be doing a play somewhere.
赚两百万
Oh.
But the good news is, the whiskey works.
但好消息是,这威士忌不错
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Um, my husband’s a photographer,
我丈夫是摄影师
so he’s here working and, uh,
他来这里工作
I wasn’t doing anything, so I came along.
我没事情做 就跟来了
– And we have some friends that live here. – How long have you been married?
– 我们有一些朋友住在这里 – 你们就混多久了?
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Mmm. Two years.
两年了
Twenty-five long ones.
我25年了
Mmm.
You’re probably just having a midlife crisis.
你大概是遭遇中年危机了
Did you buy a Porsche yet?
你买♥♥了保时捷了吗?
You know, I was thinking about buying a Porsche.
我还真想过买♥♥一辆保时捷
Twenty-five years.
25年
That’s a… Well, it’s impressive.
好……令人印象深刻
Well, you figure you sleep one-third of your life.
睡觉占用了你三分之一的生命
That knocks off eight years of marriage right there.
所以应该减去8年婚龄
So you’re down to 16 and change.
那么就剩下16年左右了
You’re just a teenager at marriage.
所以结婚的时间不长
You can drive it, but there’s still the occasional accident.
你能驾驭它 但有时还是有点意外
Yeah.
What do you do?
你干什么的?
Um…
I’m not sure yet, actually.
其实我也不清楚
I just graduated last spring.
我去年春天才毕业
What did you study?
你主修什么?
Philosophy.
哲学
Yeah, there’s a good buck in that racket. Yeah.
那可是好专业
Well, so far it’s pro bono.
到现在还只能做义工
Well, I’m sure you’ll figure out the angles. Yeah.
相信你找到门路的
I hope your Porsche works out.
我希望你能买♥♥到保时捷
– Cheers to that, huh? – Cheers to that.
– 为此干杯? – 为此干杯
Kanpai.
乾杯
Wish I could sleep.
希望我能入睡
Me too.
我也是
One, two, three, and okay.