– Wouldn’t you agree? – Thinking.
那不是你的专长,对吧?
It’s not really your strong suit, is it’?
我锁定辐射物质了
I’ve got a fix on the radioactive material.
Wow.
对,那真的很科学
Yeah, that was scientific.
害怕吗?少校
Scared, major?
这个坑壁有合金 将会瘫痪通讯信♥号♥♥
There’s an alloy in this crater wall that’s disabling the com-links.
你们无法跟太空船联络
You’re not gonna be able to communicate with the ship.
你一定要回来,教授
Come home to me, professor.
我爱妳,老婆
I love you, wife.
来吧,小鬼
Come here, squirt.
理
Hey.
乖孩子,漂亮女孩
– Nice girl. Pretty girl. Nice. – Ha, ha.
没事的,少校,你还活着
It’s okay, major. You’re still in one piece.
来吧
Come on.
你听到了吗?机器人
Can you hear me, Robot’?
哈囉?
Hello?
系统错误 机器人无法锁定马达控制
Systems error. Robot unable to locate motor controls.
一无法… 一冷静点
– Unable. Unable to– – Calm down.
威尔罗宾森,我到底是怎么了?
Will Robinson, what is happening to me?
我没时问完成下载
I didn’t have enough time to finish the download.
警告,潘妮,还给我 我的电路不平衡
Warning. Penny. Penny, give it back. My circuits are unbalanced.
我得加入其他性格 才能完成修复工作
So I had to finish you off with another personality.
我将我的想法输入你的系统袒
I put my mind inside of yours.
(发现棒球)
Aha. That explains this warm fuzzy feeling when I think about baseball.
难怪想到棒球 我就会有种温暖的成觉
好球,你出局了 但这是无法运算的
Strike! You’re out! But this does not compute.
什么?
What?
机器人想杀害罗宾森全家人
Robot tried to destroy the Robinson family.
为什么威尔罗宾森要拯救机器人?
Why did Will Robinson save Robot’s personality?
我想有时候 友谊代表你得听听自 己的心声
I guess sometimes friendship means listening to your heart…
别理会你的脑子 把那句话存在你的记忆库里
…not your head. Put that in your memory bank.
别担心,机器人
Don’t worry, Robot.
我会帮你做新的身体
I’m gonna build you a new body.
妈妈总是说我该试着交新朋友
Morn always said I should try to make new friends.
Ha, ha.
我需要微封条
I need a micro-sealer.
交给我吧
I got it.
经过一番内心的挣扎 太空囚犯终于决定
After much deliberation, the space captive has finally decided…
接受成为组员的新角色
…to accept her new role as a member of the crew.
毕竟罗宾森家需要她的帮助
The Robinsons, after all, can obviously use her help.
波波,快回来
Blarp, come back here.
理论上未来应该还是一样
Theoretically, this future would be fixed…
不会因为过去我们做了什么 出现改变
…unchanged by what we do in the past or did in the past–
一教授 一我想你…什么事?少校
– Hey, professor? – I guess you’d– Yes, major?
一你何不让你的脑袋休息一下? 一什么?
– Give the egghead a rest? – What?
在这袒我们有两个卫星 跟迈阿密一样大的火山坑
Out here, we got two moons, a crater the size of Miami…
要爬上去应该很辛苦
…and that would be one great climb.
我爸应该会很喜欢你
You know, my father would have liked you.
那是什么?
What’s that?
(木星二号♥)
这片金属应该有数十年历史
This metal’s decades old.
这是哪门子的梦魇?
What kind of a nightmare is this?
我们到底在哪袒?
Where the hell are we?
不,少校 问题应该是我们到底在哪个年代
No, major, the question is when the hell are we?
威廉罗宾森,我要跟你说一个笑话
Will Robinson, I will tell you a joke.
为什么机器人要过.马路?
Why did the robot cross the road?
因为它想吃鸡肉
Because he was carbon-bonded to the chicken.
我们还有很多工作要做
We have a lot of work to do.
一那听起来像是摩斯密♥码♥ 一那是什么意思?
– That sounds like old Morse code. – What does it say?
危险,威尔罗宾森
“Danger, Will Robinson, danger.”
威廉,快进来
William. Come in.
开门
Unlock.
你说有人有危险
You said someone was in danger.
我们都有危险
We all are.
你懂得带武器过来非常聪明
You are wise to arm yourself.
这把枪只会听我的命令 别做傻事,关门
This gun is set to fire for me only, so don’t try anything funny. Lock.
威廉
William. Ha, ha.
你误会我了,我只是想帮你们
You misjudge me. I– I only want to help you.
帮我们?你想杀死我们
Help us? You tried to kill us.
但现在我们的命运纠缠在一起
But now our fates are intertwined.
如果你♥爸♥爸跟白♥痴♥威斯特失败了
If your father and that idiot, West, fail…
我也没办法回家了
…I have no chance of getting home.
对我来说,他们最好能够成功
It’s in my best interests that they succeed…
我一向只顾自 己最大的利益
…and I always follow my best interests.
谁想待在这个蛮荒外星世界呢?
What monsters roam these alien wilds?
他们都是傻瓜
They’re fools.
盲目地桃战这片可怕的大地
To set off blindly across this savage land.
虽然我很不想承认
Much as I hate to admit it…
没有他们帮忙,要回家会更难
…it will be much harder without them.
你在胡说什么? 他们会回来的,他们会没事的
What are you talking about? They’ll be back. They’ll be okay.
真的吗?
Will they?
该有人去帮他们,闻门
Someone should go after them. Unlock.
威尔,你不能那么做 你还是个孩子
Will, I forbid it. You’re a boy.
虽然很聪明,但小孩是帮不上忙的 这个星球可能充满了野兽
A clever one, but a child nonetheless. This planet is likely full of predators.
就算你找到他们 如果他们受伤,失去意识了呢?
And even if you found them, what if they’re hurt? Ravaged?
如果他们快死T呢?
Dying?
你能怎么办?
What good could you do?
你能帮助他们,你是医生
You can help them. You’re a doctor.
对
Yes.
对
Yes.
我是医生
I’m a doctor.
对
Yes.
我们办到了,妈没看到我们
We made it. Mom didn’t see us.
那真的是太棒了,威廉
That’s fantastic, William.
我说过走这边可以找到泡泡 史密斯医生
I told you we could get into the bubble this way, Dr. Smith.
泡泡变大了
The bubble’s growing.
快跑,孩子
Run, child! Run!
威廉?
William?
威廉?
William?
酷啊
Cool.
威廉,等一下
William, wait!
等一下
Wait!
来吧,史密斯医生 我们一定可以回去
Come on, Dr. Smith. We can always go back.
那像是在两个房♥问跑来跑去
It’s just like stepping between two rooms.
我真的是太开心了
I can barely contain my glee.
爸的讯号♥在这边
Dad’s signal is this way.
我讨厌小孩子
I loathe children.
比利,亲吻
Billy, kissing.
比利,亲吻
Billy, kissing.
比利,亲吻
Billy, kissing.
比利,亲吻
Billy, kissing.
比利、辣鸡翅、兰花、玉米
Billy, hot wings, orchids, corn.
海浪、比利、爆米花、亲吻
Waves, Billy, popcorn, kissing…
史密斯医生,你发现什么了?
Dr. Smith. What did you find?
来吧,孩子,别浪费时问了
Come on, son. No time to dawdle.
来吧,我们得继续前进
Come on. Let’s move along.
(墨琳)
Follow your father’s signal. There’s a good boy.
跟着你♥爸♥的讯号♥ 那样才是个好孩子
一兰花、比利 一来吧
– Orchids, Billy. – Come on.
亲吻
Kissing.
(潘妮 茱蒂)
等待的人果然能得到幸福
Well, well. All things really do come to he who waits.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
你一定被震昏了脑袋 看一下四周吧
The shock must have scrambled your brain. Take a look around.
你不认得这个地方了吗?
Don’t you recognize this spot?
你回家了
You’re home.
不可能,你在太空船上做什么?
This can’t be. What have you done to the ship?
我的家人在哪袒?
Where is my family?
你觉得你不在的话 你家人有多少生存机率?
What chance do you think your family had without you?
海神号♥爆♥炸♥时一些蜘珠逃过一劫
A few spiders survived the destruction of the Proteus.
牠们来到这个星球
They reached this planet and…
我还能听到女孩们的尖叫声
I can still hear the women scream.
一你是谁? 一你不认得我吗?