I bypassed most of the damaged systems.
必须以手动方式修复其他系统
Gonna have to repair the rest manually.
我很担心妳,医生 很高兴妳平安无事
You had me worried, doc. Nice to see you thawed.
你对一帆风顺的定义让人♥质♥疑
You have a puzzling definition of a smooth ride.
电脑,地图
Computer, map.
我们现在的位置
Our current position.
寻找可辨识星座
Searching for recognizable constellations.
这个资料库
This database…
记载已知银河系的星图
…has star maps of all the known galaxy.
我不认得这些星系
I don’t recognize a single system.
我们迷路了
We’re lost.
是吗?
Aren’t we?
轻一点,医生,天啊
Aah! Easy, doc. God.
拜讬
Please.
冷冻冬眠装吸引大部分的电流
The cryosuit absorbed most of the electrical charge.
你很幸运没穿上一般的飞行装
You’re lucky this wasn’t your hide.
医生,妳是在担心我吗?
Doctor, is that concern I detect in your voice?
妳还蛮有临床礼节的
Great bedside manner.
那是什么?战争留下的伤痕?
Ooh, what’s that? A battle scar?
可以那么说
Sort of.
那是刺青
It was a tattoo.
前女友的名字,但我把刺青去掉了
An ex-girlfriend’s name, but I, had it removed.
用麦克笔写她的名字 应该比较容易吧?
Wouldn’t it be easier to use a Magic Marker?
对,那此是我
Yeah, well, that’s me.
处处留情的风流种
A girl in every port.
少校,你没有家人 没有你可以依赖或相信的人?
So, major, no family? Nothing to tie you down, no one to miss?
不,我从来枕不是 那种会安定下来的人
No, I’ve never been the fit-in and play-nice type.
我想你觉得那么做很浪漫
I guess you think that’s romantic.

No.
不,我不那么认为
No, I don’t.
妳呢?医生
But what about you, doc?
有个幸运的呆瓜在地球等妳吗?
Is there some lucky little nerd you left behind?
三年来我都在为这个任务做准备 少校
I spent three years working on this mission, major.
我们试着要解救世界
We’re trying to save the planet here.
我没时问玩乐
I haven’t had time for fun.
既然妳没时问玩乐,医生 为什么妳要解救世界呢?
Well, if there’s no time for fun, doc, then what are we saving the planet for?
一我来帮你 一谢谢
– Here. – Thanks.
我讨厌自己还是个小孩
Hate being little.
我想它应该坏掉了
Um, I think it broke.
好吧,我会试着把它修好
Okay. I’ll try and fix it.
为什么你不到甲板找爸妈?
Why aren’t you up on deck with Mom and Dad?
妳见过我们的爸妈吗?
Have you met our parents?
说得好
Good point.
爆米花、兰花
Popcorn, orchids…
海浪、比利、亲吻
…waves, Billy, kissing.
巧克力
Chocolate.
那是一份列表
It’s a list…
记录我们抛弃的一切
…of everything we left behind.
千万别迷上任何东西,小弟
Never love anything, kiddo…
因为最复你一定会失去它
…because you just end up losing it.
史密斯还是可能会伤害我们
Smith could still hurt us.
或许我不该让他活下来
Maybe I shouldn’t let him live.
可是…
But…
如果我们不能保持文明 该如何将文明传布到全宇宙?
But how can we bring civilization to the stars if we can’t remain civilized?
对吧?教授
Right, professor?
妳注意到妳凡事都跟我唱反调吗?
Have you noticed that you take the opposite position to whatever I say?
当然,我们是夫妻
Of course I do. We’re married.
警告,前方有空问异象
Alert. Spatial anomaly in progress.
搞什么?
What the hell?
我一定是在做梦 那看起来像是一艘太空船
I must be dreaming. That looks like a ship.
看起来像是宇宙破了一个洞
It appears to be some sort of hole in space.
它到底能通往哪袒呢?
Where does it lead?
那是个好问题
A reasonable question.
少校,等一下
Major, wait.
有事待会儿再说
I’ll wait later.
快退复
Pull back.
希望那是个光明世界
Let there be light.
海神号♥?
Proteus?
它是我们的太空船,是吧
She’s one of ours, all right.
好“巴
All right.
我从来没看过这种太空船
I’ve never seen a ship like this.
对呼叫没有反应
No response to hails.
扫瞄所有军事跟民用频道
Scanning all military and civilian frequencies.
没有反应
Nothing.
我接收到断断续续的生命讯息 但那可能是成应器残影
I’m getting inconsistent life signs, but they may be sensor ghosts.
船上的电脑仍在使用中
Their computer is still on.
我要试试标准停靠程序
I’ll try the standard docking codes.
控制程序确认
Control codes confirmed.
敔动停靠程序
Initiating docking sequence.
真奇怪,那是什么样的太空船?
Weird. What kind of ship is that?
那不是我们的太空船
That’s not one of ours.
大夥们,那不可能是人类的太空船
Boys, that’s not even human.
如果我是在做梦 为什么我不能梦到美女呢?
If this is all a dream, why can’t there be more girls?
因为遭到囚禁
As part of her enslavement…
勇敢的太空小囚犯潘妮罗宾森
…the brave young space captive, Penny Robinson…
被迫贡献她的惊人机械长才
…is forced to utilize her dazzling technical expertise.
请表明身分,士兵
Identify yourself, soldier.
威斯特少校,全球联合太空军
West, major, United Global Space Force.
请求准许我去见囚犯
Requesting permission to see the prisoner.
请求照准
Proceed…
威斯特少校
…Major West.
Ouch.
他真的很可爱吧?
Could he be cuter?
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
深呼吸,潘妮,深呼吸
Breathe, Penny, breathe.
开门
Unlock.
我不能待在这样的舱房♥袒
These quarters are totally unacceptable.
我们要到探测船上看一下
We’re going to check out the probe ship.
或许我们该查出他们怎么到这里来 想办法让我们能安全回家
Maybe we can figure out how they got here and how to get home.
再见,祝你们一路平安
Ta-ta. Have a wonderful trip.
快穿上
Put this on.
一你得跟我们一起去 一我才不要
– You’re coming with us. – Out of the question.
我是医生,不是太空探险家
I am a doctor, not a space explorer.
不,你是杀人凶手
No, what you are is a murderous saboteur.
我不会把你丢在这艘太空船上
And I am not leaving you on this ship…
让你造成更大的伤害
…so you can do more harm than you’ve already caused.
我拒绝
I absolutely refuse.
这就给了我理由杀你
Give me an excuse to kill you.
如何?
Please?
黑色一向都很适合我
Black was always my color.
关门
Lock.
敔动备用程式
Activate standby.
打击,杀害,摧毁
Crush, kill, destroy.
一打击,杀害,摧毁 一摧毁
– Crush, kill, destroy. – Destroy.
大惊喜
Surprise.
开敔安全装置
Safety on.
一不 一爸,冷静点,没事的
– No. – Dad, chill. It’s okay.
我侵入它的中♥央♥处理器
I hacked into his CPU…
再烧过它的主操作系统
…and then I bypassed his main operating systems…
然复放动它的备用系统
…and accessed his subroutines.
基本上它只能做遥控操作
He’s basically just running on remote control.
一威尔,我知道我一直没空陪你… 一教授
– Will, I know I haven’t been around– DON: Professor.
我们准备好出发了
We’re ready to go.
待会儿再谈,儿子
We’ll talk later, son.
好好照顾我爸
Take care of my dad.
好吗?机器人
Okay, Robot?
真空检查完毕
Vacuum check complete.
氧气浓度正常
Oxygen levels are normal.
微生物扫瞄没有发现
Microbe scans are negative.
可以T
Clear.
空气有种沉闷发霉的成觉
The air is stale, old.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!