That was a mistake.

Dad!
一妈,放手 一威尔,等一下
– Mom, let go. – Will, stop!
摧毁
Destroy. Destroy.
摧毁
Destroy. Destroy.
摧毁
Destroy.
摧毁木星二号♥,摧毁
Destroy Jupiter 2. Destroy.
杀害罗宾森全家人
Destroy Robinson family.
摧毁
Destroy. Destroy.
不,别看,宝贝
No. Look away, baby.
一不 一机器人,解除脉冲砲
– No! – Robot, disable pulse blaster.
接受指令
Command accepted.
取消攻击行动,待命
Cancel attack sequence and stand by.
如果我们一家人无法参加科学展
If the family won’t come to the science fair…
何不把科学展带回家袒
…bring the science fair to the family.
爱现鬼
Show-off.
一机器人 一上线
– Robot. – Online.
待命中
Standing by.
回货舱充电
Return to docking bay and power down.
少校,你没事吧?
Major, you all right?
下次野餮别带机器人一起来
Next picnic, no robots.
茱蒂在哪袒?
Where’s Judy?
稳定操作系统
Stabilize the operating systems.
消防控制
Fire control.
敔动围堵程序
Attempting containment protocols.
现在我真的很想回家
I want to go home now.
导航系统故障 所有系统都遭到破坏
Navigation’s down, system shorts everywhere.
该死,通讯系统也坏了
Damn. Communications are out.
上连备用系统
Link up the secondary system.
一使用备用电力 一快点
– Shunting power from reserve. – Come on.
一试试看 一好吧,导航系统恢复
– Try it now. – Okay. Navigational boards are lit.
一太棒了 一试着烧过电路
– Yes. – Attempting conduit reroute.
驾.驶舵仍无法使用 电脑控制没有反应
– I’m still locked out of the helm. – Nothing in computer control.
主通讯系统转为手动 试试看有没有反应
Main com to manual. See if she’ll respond.
主备用系统还是不能用 我得试试遥控敔动
The main subroutine still won’t open. I’m gonna try remote ops.
一史密斯 一退复,别过来
– Aah! – Smith.
Get back! Get away from me! Aah!
你在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
威斯特少校,谢天谢地,原来是你
Major West, thank God it’s you.
我在这里做最复检查
I was in here to do some last-minute checks…
一有人从复面攻击我 一那是暴♥动♥军的科技
…and someone hit me from behind. – That’s Sedition technology.
你是问谍,这都是你干的
You’re a damn spy. You did this.

No!
一你在做什么? 一丢垃圾
– Stop it! What are you doing? – Throwing out the trash.
我们需要帮手
– Aah! – We need help!
我无法把茱蒂拉出来,她快死了
I can’t get Judy out. She’s dying.
你敢碰动我,那个女孩枕死定T
Touch me and the girl dies.
一我不跟死人谈条件 一杀了我,那个女孩也会没命
– I don’t deal with dead men. – Kill me, kill the girl.
你的报复值多少钱呢?少校 我能救她一命
How much is your revenge worth, major? I can save her life…
如果你以军官的身份跟我保证
…but only if you give me your word as an officer…
你会饶了我一命
…that you will spare mine.
一帮帮她 一我已经控制住驾.驶舵了
– Help her. – I’ve got helm control.
我们严重偏离航道
We’re way off course.
我们被太阳的引力拉了过去
We’re caught in the sun’s gravitational pull.
你是说那个大火球吗?
Is that what that big round ball is?
再过四分钟船身外层会开始融化
We’ve got four minutes before the outer hull begins to melt.
我要你检查雅进器系统
I need you to check on the thruster alignments.
教授
Professor.
我要试试水银地雷
I’m gonna try for the Mercury mines.
我需要罗宾森医生的简易担架 应该此放在下面
I’ll need Dr. Robinson’s portable gurney. You’ll find it below.
史密斯,快点
Smith, come on!
你想杀死我的家人
You tried to kill my family.
我们这么信任你
We trusted you.
知人知面不知心,罗宾森教授
It’s the world behind the world, Professor Robinson.
多做几次坏事,妳此会了解
Lie once, cheat twice, and everything becomes clear.
别认为我是天生骗子
Do not mistake my deception for a character flaw.
这是个合理的选择
It is a philosophical choice…
我看透了现实
…profound understanding of the universe.
一这是一种生活方式 一你是个禽兽
– It is a way of life. – You’re a monster.
或许是吧 但我也是能救妳女儿一命的人
Perhaps, but I’m also the only one that can save your daughter’s life.
潘妮,宝贝 我要妳听我的命令断电
Penny, precious, I want you to short the power on my command.
他一定得叫我宝贝吗?
Does he have to call me precious?
潘妮,宝贝
Penny, precious.
快断电
Now!
一她没有呼吸 一医务舱,快点
– She’s not breathing. – Sick bay, move!
太阳不肯放过我们
The sun won’t let us go.
隔热罩六十秒复故障 我需要一些建议,教授
Heat shield breach in 60 seconds. I need options, professor.
我们得将所有电力导到引擎部分
We have to divert all power to the engines.
我要改变生命科学系统设定
I’m rerouting life sciences.
改变基本维生系统设定
Rerouting essential life support.
引擎动能八成
Engines at 80 percent.
心肺跟呼吸功能都中止了
There’s no cardiopulmonary or respiratory functions.
让闻
Clear.
再来,让閒
Again. Clear.
警告
Alert.
医疗系统
Medical.
一重新设定错误 一系统失灵
– Rerouting error. – Systems are crashing.
茱蒂
Judy.
我们要失去她T,快想想办法
We’re losing her. Do something.
加油,孩子
Come on, child.
快点…
Put…
快点恢复心跳
Put a little heart into it.
除了妳以外…
The other life I save…
我只会救我自 己
…will be my own.
醒一醒,宝贝,拜讬
Wake up, baby. Please.
那是我们仅存的电力
That’s all the power we’ve got.
好吧,我会将马力开到最大,来吧
Okay, I’m putting the pedal to the metal. Here goes.
(主引擎上线,敔动推进器)
还是无法摆脱引力,动力根本不够
She can’t break free. She doesn’t have enough thrust.
一定有方法能离开这袒
There’s got to be a way to get through this.
对了
That’s it.
一成功了 一怎么一回事?
– It’s working! – What is?
如果我们无法甩开太阳
If we can’t go around the sun…
可以用超引擎直接穿越它
…then we go straight through it using your hyperdrive.
在没有星门的状况下放动超引擎?
Engage the hyperdrive without a gate?
我们可能会被抛到 遥远的银河系任何一个角落
We could be thrown anywhere in the galaxy.
任何地方都比这袒好
Anywhere but here.
听我的命令
On my mark.
三,二,一,敔动
Three, two, one, initiate.
超引擎动力全开
Hyperdrive at 100 percent.
少校,快点敔动
Major, you have the corn.

Dad? Dad!
来看看这个宝贝有多厉害
Let’s see what this baby can do.
威尔
Will!
墨琳,大夥们
Maureen, everyone?
妳们没事吧?
You all right’?
一菜蒂,她在哪袒? 一她没事
– Judy. Where is Judy? – She’s okay.
对,她没事,都是我的功劳
Yes, she is. Thanks to me.
我在这里
Here I am.
我该切断冷冻系统或是加新阻力板
Either I should, cut down on the liquids, or I should sew in a new flap…
离闻冷冻冬眠舱真的太可怕了
…because it was really hell getting out of that thing.
基本生命迹象正常
Vitals are normal.
一脉缚跟呼吸似乎… 一妳没事吧?
– Pulse and respiration seem to be– – Hey, are you okay?
一我真的没事 一过来
– I’m fine, really. – Come here.
你们能不能别再上演 一家人相亲相爱的戏码?
Will every little problem be an excuse for familial sentiment?
多少钱?史密斯
How much, Smith?
你拿了多少钱出♥卖♥♥♥我们的未来?
What was the price tag that you put on our future?
你下不了手,对吧?约翰
You can’t do it, can you, John?
动手杀人代表你也是个禽兽
You can’t kill the man without becoming the monster.
懦夫
Coward.
发生了什么事?约翰 我们在哪袒?
What’s happened, John? Where are we?
我跳过多数受损系统

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!