– Who are you? – You don’t recognize me?
我是你儿子威尔
I’m your son, Will.
爸的讯号♥在这座山脊的另一边
Dad’s signal is just over this ridge.
别跑,小笨蛋
Be still, my foolish heart.
该死
Shit.
像你这么聪明的孩子不该说脏话
A boy of your intelligence should never swear.
该死
Shit.
没错
Indeed.
看吧,爸
Look, Father…
我的幻想成真了
…what my flights of fancy have wrought.
我用你的超引擎做出时光机
I used your hyper-engine to build my time machine.
好吧,机器人,把他放下来
Okay, Robot, put him down.
遵命
Affirmative.
我们在哪袒?
Where are we?
我想我们被带到木星二号♥上 但这是另一个未来
I think we’ve been brought to the Jupiter 2, but in a different future.

Father?
一旦反应器物质 完全导入控制器…
Once this core material is fully introduced into the control console–
反应器物质
Core material.
如果我们能把它带回木星号♥
If we could get that back to our Jupiter…
我可以稳定地打开出入口
–I will open a doorway stable enough…
让一个人展开时光旅行
…for one person to take one trip through time…
同时穿越空问
…and space as well.
生产质子动力
Commence proto-generation.
很酷吧?
Cool?
今天我要改变历史
Today, I will change history.
我要回到 你把我们带到太空的那一天
I’m gonna go back to that day you dragged us into space.
我要阻止太空船升空
I’ll stop the ship from taking off.
我要救我们一家人
I’ll save the family.
地球,2 0 58年10月1日
Earth, October 1, 2058.
确认锁定目标
Target lock confirmed.
一太棒了 一儿子
– Excellent. – Son.
看一下你的四周
Look around.
你的时光机产生的力量 正在摧毁这个星球
The force of your time machine is ripping this planet apart.
这些严重的时问扭曲 都是你的实验造成的
These violent distortions in time are being caused by your experiment.
如果它对地球有相同的影响呢?
What if it has the same effect on Earth?
如果我能回家 但你因此而摧毁了地球呢?
What if, in getting home, you destroy Earth in the process?
Um…
我知道你出于一月善意
I know you mean well.
不,我要回家
No. I’m going home.
我要拯救我们一家人
I’m gonna save the family.
威尔,你得听我说 我是你的父亲
Will, you’ve got to listen to me. I’m your father.
我的父亲?
My father?
我得跟你说我父亲做了什么
Let me tell you about my father.
我永远不会忘记二十年前那个早上
I’ll never forget that morning 20 years ago.
你说了什么?
What was it you said?
〝我会回来的,威尔,我发誓〞
“I’m coming back, Will. I promise.”
你发了誓,却再也没有回来
You promised, and you never came home.
不,我爸没来救我们
No, my father’s not coming to the rescue.
威廉,你以为你在做什么? 年轻人
William! What do you think you’re doing, young man?
我得告诉你人生是怎么一回事
Let me tell you about life.
野兽会在每个转弯处等着你 我知道,我此是野兽
Around every corner, monsters wait. I know. I am one.
野兽不害怕欺骗小男孩
We monsters have no fear in devouring little boys.
为了生存,你得随时准备好杀人
To survive, you must be fully prepared to kill.
我能那么做
I can do it.
你可以吗?
Can you?
听我说,孩子
Listen to me, my child.
我跟你来到这个世界
I’ve crossed this world with you…
冒着生命危险,但我不想死
…risked my life, but I would not throw it away.
谁知道前方有什么危险呢?
Who knows what dangers lie ahead?
你不能保护我们
You can’t protect us.
我可以
I can.
我会那么做的
And I Will.
把枪交给我吧
Give me the gun.
一解除枪枝专用设定 一语♥音♥指纹无误
– Enable gun for all users. – Voiceprint confirmed.
这是个简单的生存原则
A brief lesson in survival:
在这个世界或其他世界 永远别相信任何人
On this world or any other, never trust anyone.
特别是我
Especially me.
好吧,时候快到了
Okay. It’s almost time.
我希望能够成功
– I hope it works. – Never fear.
一史密斯来了 一威尔
– Smith is here. – Will?
别动,罗宾森教授
Don’t move, Professor Robinson…
不然这个温馨的家人团圆画面 很快此会结束
…or this rather peculiar family reunion will be tragically brief.
我要你离那袒远一点,少校 那是时光机,白♥痴♥
I’ll ask you to step away from that, major. It’s a time machine, you idiot.
我一直希望用这个接收太空船
I had hoped to take over the ship with this.
人生真的太讽刺了
One of life’s little ironies.
再来试一次吧
Let’s try this dance again.
你是木偶,我是木偶师
You are the puppet, I am the puppeteer.
这次千万别出错
Do try to get it right this time.
机器人,你只对我的声音有反应
Robot, you will respond to my voice alone.
遵命
Affirmative.
我们需要电子干♥扰♥器♥
We need electric disrupters.
那才像话
Now, that’s a good gargantuan.
你办到了,就跟我想像中的一样
You did it. Just like I imagined.
你把空问过滤器 跟导航阵列连接在一起
You linked the dimensional sifter to the navigational array.
所以它能在同一个时问 出现在同一个地点
That’s how it can be in the same place at the same time.
但是空问传送系统跟锁定雷射
But the spatial delivery system, the targeting laser…
我没想到那一点
…I never thought of those.
十岁时你不会想到这样的未来
The future is never what it seems like when you’re 10.
跟你的过去说再见吧
Say goodbye to your past.
你的未来是跟我在一起
Your future lies with me.
我要回你们家T
I’m going home in your place.
你在笑什么?
What are you grinning at?
看看四周,医生
Look around you, doctor…
在这个险恶的世界袒
…at this hostile world.
你觉得一个小男孩 能独自活下来吗?
Do you really think a boy could have survived all alone?
别害怕,史密斯来了
Never fear, Smith is here.
一爸,是史密斯医生 一你好,医生
– Dad, it’s Dr. Smith. – Hello, doctor.
很高兴过了这么多年 我还能再看到我
How nice to see me again after all these years.
你很困惑吗?约翰,我变了吗?
Confused, John? Have I changed?
被蜘珠抓伤引发意想不到的副作用
The spider’s sting had some unexpected side effects.
我的独特天分 让我在这个可怕世界佔有优势
My unique gifts gave me an advantage in this quarrelsome world.
那些女孩被杀复
After the women were savaged…
我成为威尔唯一的父亲
…I became the father Will never had.
二十年的痛苦 让我知道自 己做错了什么
Two decades of agony taught me the error of my ways.
医生,但是你…
But you, doctor…
你的无穷野心让我憎恨自 己
…your crude ambition fills me with self-loathing.
我一直在反省自 己
You see, I have looked within me…
眼前浮现的身影却是你
…and what I see is you.
反正我从来枕不喜欢自 己
I never liked me anyway.
一机器人,杀了他们 一不
– Robot, kill them all. – No!
等一下
Wait.
史密斯医生,求求你
Dr. Smith, please.
不要
Don’t.
好“巴
Very well.
机器人,把他们带到袒面关起来
Robot, take them inside and keep them there.
他们敢动的话,就杀了他们
If they move, then kill them.
走吧,不然你们枕会没命
Proceed or be destroyed.
找不到可以用的东西
Nothing works.
我来引它开火 你带着威尔赶快逃跑
I’ll draw his fire. You grab Will and get out.
一站住 一威尔,不
– Halt. – Will, no.

Stop. Stop.
机器人,你记得我吗?
Robot, do you remember me?
你记得我教你什么是友谊吗?
Do you remember what I taught you about friendship?
现在我需要你帮助我们,机器人 因为我们是朋友
I need you to help us now, Robot, because we’re friends.
逻辑错误,友谊无法运算
Logic error. Friendship does not compute.
别管逻辑了,听听你的心声
Just forget logic. Act with your heart.
机器人没有心
Robot has no heart.
机器人的动力 来自核融合脉冲发电机
Robot is powered by a fusion pulse generator.
有生命的东西都有心
Every living thing has a heart.
我的程式经过调整 移除所有情成作用
My programming has been modified to remove all emotion.
试图规避正常指挥程序
Any attempts to override command protocols…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!