The dream-like quality of the film
这部梦境般的电影
Combined with the cutting edge pharmaceuticals
加上最前沿的药物
Will create an amnesia of sorts.
会造成人的失忆
Any memory of his or her interrogation
任何被拷问的记忆
will be effectively wiped clean
都会被有效的消除
While these interrogative measures may seem extreme,
也许这些拷问措施看起来有些极端
Rest assured, they are vital…
但确信无疑的是 他们至关重要
… our temporary truce with the hostiles is not violated.
这不违反我们和敌人暂时的休战协议
This concludes your orientation of the Hydra Station.
这就是你们在九头蛇站的上岗培训
Good luck and remember
祝你好运也请谨记
Do not discuss the nature of these experiments
别和组织的其他人员
With other members of the initiative.
探讨试验的内容
Enjoy your time here on Hydra island.
愿你在九头蛇站过得愉快
Namaste and…
祝福你并…
I think we’re gonna need to see that again.
我们想再看一遍
Sorry, we’re out of time.
真不好意思 没时间了
What did they do to those bears?
他们对北极熊做了些什么
And what the hell’s a “hostile”? Goodbye, gentlemen.
“敌人”又是什么 再见了 先生们
I have another call to make.
我还有其他事要做
Namaste.
祝福你
Hello, i’m here to see Keith Johnson.
你好 我想见Keith Johnson
Are you on his visitor’s list?
您事先有约吗
No. but i’m sure if you give him
没有 但是你给他看这张字条后
this note, he’ll want to see me.
他就会见我的
Hello, Walt.
Walt 你好
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Like my note said, a friend of yours sent me.
像我的字条上说的 你的一个朋友让我来的
I don’t have any friends.
我没有朋友
We all have friends.
我们都有朋友
Even me.
即使是我也有
You here to kidnap me again?
你来这里想再绑♥架♥我吗
I’m genuinely sorry about that.
上次绑♥架♥你真的非常对不起
But what’s done is done. i can’t change the past.
但是覆水难收 我改变不了过去
I can only take responsibility for it.
我只能为之负责
Walt, I understand what you’ve had to go through.
Walt 我了解你的经历
I know the difficulties you’ve had
我知道你碰到过的困难
pretending to be someone you’re not.
装成另外一个人
Walt, I’m here to help you.
Walt 我是来帮你的
Why? Because you’re special.
为什么 因为你很特别
And i bet nobody’s told you that in a very long time.
我想很久没人跟你说过你很特别了
What good does that do me?
这对我又有什么好处
We need you. You have work to do.
我们需要你 你有活要干
Starting with helping your father.
从帮助你父亲开始
My father’s dead. Doesn’t mean you can’t help him.
我父亲死了 并不代表你不能帮他
Will you go with us, Walt?
你会跟我们走吗 Walt
Come on, it’s ok.
来吧 没事的
You ride shotgun.
你坐前排
Dude.
老兄
Hurley. It’s great to see you, Walt.
Hurley 很高兴见到你 Walt
I kept hoping one day somebody would come back for me.
我期盼着有天会有人来接我
They said I was crazy.
他们说我疯了
You’re not crazy, Dude.
你没疯
Not even close.
一点都不疯
You just need to get back to the island, that’s all.
你只需要回到岛上 这就可以了
It’s where you belong.
你属于那里
It’s where you’ve always belonged.
你一直属于那里
Why?
为什么
I wanna talk to you about a job.
我想跟你谈谈一项工作
All right, Ben, let’s get out of here.
好了 Ben 我们走吧
It’s time for us all to go home.
是时候回家了