This is my mother’s.
这是我母亲的
It won’t work.
这没用的
You gave her too much.
你给她太多了
You shouldn’t have given her the ring. What else have you got? Nothing.
你不该给她戒指 还剩什么 没了
It stinks.
臭死了
Scratch all your skin off,
如果扒掉你的皮
until you are only a heap of blood and bones.
只剩一堆骨头了
I don’t care any more.
我也就不在乎了
I used to have a comrade
我曾有位同志
You won’t find a better one
没人比他更好
The drum called us to battle
鼓声催我们去战斗
He marched by my side With the same pace and stride
我们都在队列里 踏着同样的节奏和步伐
A bullet came flying
子弹在耳边呼啸
Was it meant for you or me?
是射向你还是我
It tore him away
子弹击中了他
He was lying at my feet
他在我身边倒下
As if he was a part of me
就如我们融为了一体
His hand is reaching out for mine
他伸手握住我的手
While I’m reloading my gun
而我却在换弹夹
I can’t give you my hand
我无法拯救你
But in eternal life
但在来生
Remain my good comrade!
我将与好同志在一起
That was lovely.
太可爱了
So beautiful.
太漂亮了
We broke his heart,
我们让他伤心了
he loved us so much.
他是如此的爱我们
And the lies.
这些谎言
Those Americans.
这些美国人
With their photographs.
带着他们的照片
Actors. The Americans paid all of them.
付钱请来的都是演员
Come here, my little one.
过来 小可爱
Come!
过来
Come on.
快点
Come!
过来
Get outside.
都出去
Put on your clothes!
把衣服都穿上
You can stay here.
你们可以留下来
With the baby, they give you food.
只要有孩子 就会有食物
You have the boys, yes? The twins?
你有好几个孩子 他们是双胞胎吧
Leave me the baby.
把这婴儿留给我
What did she mean?
她是什么意思
What she said about the Fuhrer?
关于元首她都说了什么
Nothing. She didn’t mean anything.
没说什么 没其他意思
Is the Fuhrer sad?
元首很伤心吗
Lieschen? Please?
雷斯切 帮帮忙好吗
The moon has risen
月亮升起来了
The golden stars are sparkling
金色的星星
Bright and clear in the sky
在明净的夜空闪烁
The forest stands…
森林在那
Keep walking.
继续走
Hey! You!
嘿 你们
Hey! You! stop!
嘿 你们站住
Stay here.
待着别动
Come here.
过来
Stay.
待在这儿
Mother? Father?
父亲 母亲呢
We haven’t done anything. What?
我们什么都没干 什么
We don’t know him.
我们不认识他
Papers!
证件
We don’t it’s.
我们没有
Where are going you?
你们去哪儿
Papers! Travel only with permission. He was at the school. He’s following us.
证件 有许可才能步行
Shutdown! Run some?
等等 是逃跑吗
I have papers.
我有证件
We need a lift. At least as far as Schweinfurt?
我们想搭车 至少能到施韦因富特
Who are you? Thomas. I’m their brother.
你是谁 托马斯 我是他们哥哥
Hey. you
嘿 你
you.

Coming.
过来
Your name?
你叫什么
Liesel.
丽泽
Liesel.
丽泽
Who is this? Liesel.
他是谁 丽泽
Who is this?
他是谁
Our brother.
我们哥哥
We’ve just been to Ansbach, looking for food,
我们刚去安斯巴♥赫♥ 找吃的
and have been walking.
一路走过来
Where have their papers?
你们的证件呢
Lost
丢了
We lost them in Buchenwald.
在布亨瓦尔德丢了
We were moved to Buchenwald from Auschwitz,
我们从布亨瓦尔德搬到了安斯巴♥赫♥
and we were there until liberation.
直到解放
We have to go to Omi.
我们要去祖母家
What Omi? Yes, Omi, we have to go to Omi.
什么祖母 是的 我们要去祖母家
To Hamburg.
在汉堡
In Hamburg.
在汉堡
Hamburg?
汉堡
She’s worse.
她更虚弱了
Thomas got us food.
托马斯给我们找了吃的
Who said you could take the baby?
谁让你带孩子走的
When my father comes, he will deal with you.
我父亲来了 会付钱给你的
So when is he coming?
他什么时候来
Shut up.
闭嘴
You only eat from that side.
你只能吃这个
Stop it.
别吃了
I know what you are.
我知道你是谁
You’re a Jew.
你是犹太人
I saw it on your papers.
我在证件上看到了
I don’t want you touching them, do you understand me?
我不想你碰他们 知道吗
One,

two,

three,

four,

five,

six…

Thomas says we’re not allowed in Hamburg.
托马斯说我们不允许去汉堡
He said it’s over the border.
他说我们越界了
Germany is all broken up.
德国已经支离破碎
There’s a Russian zone, a British zone, a French zone.
分为俄♥罗♥斯♥区 英国区 法国区
We’re in the American one.
我们属于美国区
Hamburg is in Germany.
汉堡属于德国
Thomas says there isn’t a Germany.
托马斯说已经没有德国了
He said the Russians hate us.
他说俄♥罗♥斯♥人恨我们
All the enemies hate us and we can’t be trusted any more.
所有敌人都恨我们 都不相信我们
And all the men will be punished.
所有人都会受到惩罚
Why don’t you like him?
你为什么不喜欢他
You don’t know anything about him.
你都不了解他
He gives us food.
他给我们食物
He gets food because of Peter,
因为有皮特 他才能得到食物
that’s why he stays with us.
所以他才和我们在一起
He’s a parasite.
他是个寄生虫
Mutti wouldn’t like him.
妈妈也不会喜欢他
But Mutti also said there were trains.
妈妈还说会有火车呢
Well, I like him.
反正我喜欢他
Why are there trees growing on the roof?
为什么树都长在屋顶上
They’re camouflage.
那是伪装
Why?
为什么
Because they built bombs.
因为有炸♥弹♥
Did you fight?
你打过仗吗
No, I was in prison.
没有 我进过监狱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!