就算它被泥土或者沙子覆盖还是可以正常的开火
It will shoot whether it’s covered in mud or filled with sand.
它的使用非常简单 就算一个小孩都可以使用它
It’s so easy, even a child can use it
而且他们的确在使用它
and they do.
苏联把枪放到他们的钱币上
The Soviets put the gun on a coin.
莫桑比克把枪的图案放在国旗上
Mozambique put it on their flag.
自从冷战结束后
Since the end of the Cold War,
AK47成为了苏联主要的出口货物
the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people’s greatest export.
接着是伏特加酒,鱼子酱
After that comes vodka, caviar,
和有自杀倾向的诗人
and suicidal novelists.
有一点我确定
One thing’s for sure
没有人想排队去买♥♥他们的车
no one was lining up to buy their cars.
他♥娘♥的♥什么文件
听我说,中尉
把他们留在那里,越长越好
战斗到死
莫斯科支持我们
这是我的命令
我以为你应该躲着这些人
I thought you supposed watching out for these people.
我怎么躲
How can I?
你不停卖♥♥我的直升机
You keep selling my helicopters.
你太贪钱了,尤里
You are too greedy, Yuri!
我不能永远的挡住他
I can’t hold him forever.
我有许可书
I’ve got paperwork.
对战斗直升机无效
Not for the gunships.
你知道如果我们被抓了
You know the penalty for sanction-busting.
卖♥♥军用直升机可是一项重罪
Selling the military helicopter is a major violation.
军用直升机
Military helicopter.
这不是一架军用直升机
It’s not a military helicopter.
这是一架救援直升机
It’s a rescue helicopter.
快干活,小子
Get to work, son.
没问题
法律在我们这边
The law’s on our side.
好的,让我看一看你的许可书
All right, let me see your papers.
不要,把枪拿开
No-no-no, put that away.
让我看一看你的许可书
See your papers.
尤里·奥洛夫
Yuri Orlov.
奥洛夫先生总是在正确的时间 出现在错误的地方
Mr. Orlov, always In the wrong place at the right time.
这到底是怎么回事?
我们以前见过
We’ve met before.
在哥伦比亚的海岸线附近
Off the coast Colombia.
那船叫什么名字来着?
What was the name of that freighter?
柯诺号♥还是克里斯多号♥?
I can’t remember, was it the Kono or the Kristol?
船上的船员给那艘船起了很多名字
The crew called that vessel a lot of names.
没有一个是好名字
None repeatable in polite company.
回答你的问题
Answer the question.
哦,新型的MP5
The new MP-5.
你想要个消音器吗?
Would you like a silencer for that?
我要看你的许可证
I need to see your papers.
离我远一点
狄米奇
Dmitri!
这架直升机的使用者证明书上写着
The end-user certificate for this aircraft…
沃克纳·瓦梢
states “Burkina Faso.”
真不错
Nice, very nice.
是你自己打的吗?
Did you type this up yourself?
这架直升机是用来执行人道主义任务的
The helicopter is to be used on humanitarian missions.
噢,你是一个人道主义者
Oh, so you’re a humanitarian?
当然是
Oh, absolutely.
这是一架军用直升机
This is a military aircraft.
现在不是了 – 听他讲
Not anymore. – Listen to the nephew!
他们能用由军用直升机 改装的民用直升机做什么
What can they do with military hardware but convert it to civilian use?
如果是因为这架直升机死了人
The only way you could die from this baby
那是因为你被投掷的食物砸死了
now is if a food drop hits you.
这边的东西呢?
And this stuff over here, huh?
他们也用来行人道主义任务吗?
Is it going to Burkina Faso… Ah,
不同的客户,不同的地址
but to a different client at a different address.
只是一个巧合是吗?
That’s just a coincidence is that it?
你以为我是一个大傻瓜吗?
Do you take me for a complete fucking fool?
并不是很傻
Not complete, sir.
我不会打搅你的工作
And while I hesitate to tell your job.
我必须指出
I must point out that when shipped separately,
如果我分开运输武器和直升机
the weapons and the aircraft both comply with current Interpol
都符合现在的国际条约
trade standards and practices.
我们都知道
We both know,
这只是一个条约上的漏洞
that is an obscene bureaucratic loophole that’s gonna be closed
这个漏洞不知那天就会消失
any goddamn day.
但是现在还没消失
But it’s not closed.
有些人也许认为 这些集装箱可疑
And while certain people might interpret this cargo as suspicious,
感谢上帝 只有可疑是无法给我定罪的
thank God we live in a world, where suspicion alone does not constitute a crime.
像你这样的人
And men like you
会遵守法律条约
respect the rule of law.
我的确是有罪的
I was as guilty as sin,
但是瓦伦丁无法证明
but Valentine couldn’t prove it.
他是执法人员里很少见的
And he was the rarest breed of law enforcement officer,
尽管他知道我在犯法
the type who knew I was breaking the law,
但是他不会以非法的手段来逮捕我
but wouldn’t break it himself to bust me.
两天后
瓦伦丁并不是唯一想让我没生意做的人
Valentine wasn’t the only one trying to put me out of business.
狄米奇拒绝了许多其他的军♥火♥商
My uncle had turned down a half dozen rival arms dealers,
有时他们的条件比我的要好
sometimes with offers better than mine.
但是你不能用钱来买♥♥衷心
But to Dmitri, you couldn’t put a price on loyalty.
他来这干什么?
What was he doing here?
他希望能抢到你的生意
He is hoping to beat your offer.
我告诉他去死吧
I told him to go have intercourse with himself.
但是,尤里
But Yuri
你应该多给一些了
You need to make more payoffs.
很多人已经知道了 – 不用担心
Too many know. – Don’t worry.
我放了很多录像机和烟
There are more VCRs and cigarettes.
在你的新车里
I left them in your new car.
就连你的敌人都很喜欢那辆车
Even your enemy was admiring that car.
我是世界上最幸运的人
I’m the luckiest man alive.
你的确是
You are.

Hello.
艾娃?
Ava?
亲爱的
Hi, baby.
你知道现在几点了吗?
You forgot what time it is?
对不起…
Sorry, I…
你的面试怎么样?
How was that your audition?
他们改变了他们的要求
They’re going in another direction.
他们想要一个可以表演的人
Direction with someone who can act.
他们配不上你
They don’t deserve you.
你在哪?
Where are you?
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
不是很好
It was a rough day at the office.
回家吧
Come home.
很快就回家了 尼克怎么样?
Soon. How’s Nicki?
他很想你 我们都想你
He misses you. We both do.
我们没有你感到很孤独
It’s lonely without you here.
你知道我不喜欢夜晚
You know I don’t like nights.
自从我的父母…
Ever since my parents…
尤里,那是什么声音?
Yuri, what’s that?
一个聚会
A party.
我该走了
I’d better go.
只是想听一听你的声音
Just wanted to call and hear your voice.
替我亲一下尼克
Kiss Nicki for me.
我爱你
I love you.
军♥火♥并没有因为狄米奇的死而消失
The pillaging didn’t die with my uncle.
自从墙倒塌后
After The Wall came down
价值3200亿的军♥火♥
$32 billion billion dollars worth of arms
被盗然后从乌克兰被买♥♥走
were stolen and resold from Ukraine alone,
这是20世纪最高的纪录
one of the greatest heists of the 20th Century.
蒙罗维亚, 利比里 – 1995
非洲是最主要的市场
The primary market was Africa.
在10年里
Eleven major conflicts involving
有11场战斗,23个国家参与
thirty-two countries in less than a decade…
这是军♥火♥走私商的天堂
A gunrunner’s wet dream.
现在,西方并不关心这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!